Don't Say Goodbye

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

Baek A Yeon- Shouldn’t Have:https://youtu.be/x815A21RIto

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Gongchan, I like you too. Ani! I love you too…but only as a friend. Maybe not. You’re more like my twin. Mianhe..” I ducked down my head.

“You have someone in your heart, right?” Gongchan’s question made my eyes widened.

“Is it Taecyeon?” he asked. I froze for a while but nodded slowly. My tear almost fall from my eyes. It reminded me that it was just one side-love.

"Wae?"

“I just feel sorry. Tsk!” Yes. I really felt sorry to him. Because it made he looked like a poor one-side love. Just like me. But I really can’t accept his feeling when I don’t like him.

“Gongchan, I’m really sorry” then I ran away, leaving him there alone.

 

 

 

I dragged my luggage towards the school gate. I remembered the last time I met Taecyeon.

“Here” I handed a document.

“What is this?” he opened the brown envelope and his eyes widened, “Divorce paper?” then he looked at me.

I put a poker face although my heart already 100% broken. I nodded calmly, “I think now is the right time”

He shocked and startled on the same time. He talked in his mind while staring at me, ‘I knew that Yoona have someone else. B-but I didn’t expect this’

Meanwhile, I supported myself in my mind, ‘Yes. This is the right thing. I can’t keep holding back him anymore. He already has someone else’

“Yoona.. I-I” I interrupted his words, “Don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault. We already promised this right. If one of us found someone else, we’ll divorce. About our parents, they’ll understand”

I took a deep inhale and continued, “I’ll inform this to my parents by myself. But you can inform to your parents by yourself, right? Kureom, till we meet again. Be happy Taecyeon-a. I really love you, chinggu! Take care” I turned my back to him before he saw my tears dropped.

‘But honestly I don’t want to meet you again. I’ll not be able to control my heart later. Because I love you..my love’

‘I love you too Yoona..’

 

Pon! Pon!

The honk awoke me up from the daydream.

“Oh Appa, waseoyo?”

“Where’s Taecyeon?”

“Er he’ll go back to his home” I busied myself with the luggage.

“Why? He has something to get? Why don’t you just follow him?”

“Wae? Don’t you want to go back home?” I pouted, pretending that I sulked. Besides, I wanted to avoid more questions about him.

“Haha. It’s not what I mean. Kaja!”

“Kaja!” ‘Maybe next time I’ll tell Appa. I’m not ready yet’

 

 

On the other hand, Taecyeon still sat on the bench at the garden since he met me just now. He kept thinking what he should do. He kept chanting the word ‘ottokae’ on his mouth while messing his own black short hair. Finally he screamed out loud his mind, “Ah molla!!!”

Then, he walked back towards the hostel. Most of the hostel dwellers already when back to their home. So, the hostel was quite empty and silent. On his way back to his room, he bumped to Gongchan on the stairs.

“Sorry” Taec apologized and shocked when he saw the ones he was bumping was Gongchan. Automatically, his heart burnt in pain as well as Gongchan.

They looked into each other eyes with explosions of millions emotions until an electrical spark might occur. But Gongchan broke it first and sighed. He knew that it wasn’t worth because my heart already belongs to him, whatever he’ll do to Taec.

Taec passed by him but came to a stop when Gongchan called him.

“Taec” Gongchan still ducked his head when Taec gaze from his corner left eye.

“Promise me that you’ll make Yoona happy. Don’t ever make her cry, o?”

“Heh, the holiday just begun but you already miss her? And what is the sentence ‘Promise me that you’ll make Yoona happy’? You look like you’re breaking up with her” Taec smirked and leaned his back towards the wall.

“What’re you saying? Are you mocking me?” Gongchan smirked and leaned on the stairs pole. “We’re not even lover. How we’ll break?” he said under his breath but Taec still can catch them.

Taec abruptly stood on his two legs again, “What did you say just now? So, you’re not her..boyfriend?”

That time, Gongchan abruptly stood up on his legs and pushed Taec to the wall, “Yah! Are you really making fun of me?! HOW CAN I BE HER BOYFRIEND WHEN HER HEART ALREADY BELONGS TO YOU, PABO!” Gongchan let out his anger. His fingers all clutched inwards into a ball.

“B-bworagu?” Taec’s eyes widened.

“Heh, do you really don’t know or you’re acting like one?” Gongchan smirked.

Taecyeon can’t hold back anymore that push-and-pull game. Hence, he grasped Gongchan’s shoulder, “Tell me! Y-yoona like me? She like me?”

Gongchan’s eyes widened when Taec pulled him just now. But then he calmed and talked again, “Taec! Do you really have no idea about this? She just rejected my love just now because she like you, ara?”

Taec spontaneously smiled from ear to ear and hugged Gongchan tightly and kissed him on his cheek intentionally. Gongchan’s eyes almost popped out.

“I’m sorry for you but THANK YOU!” He said and climbed up the stairs quickly leaving Gongchan who was still freezing rooted on the ground.

Taec barged into his room and grabbed his rucksack as fast as light and ran out again. Nickhun who was packing his clothes almost jumped and looked at the door which Taec used just used just now, “Why is he like that? I never saw he excited like that”

Taec rushed down the stairs and stopped in front of Gongchan who he just left less than a minute.

“Hey! Remember, don’t close to Yoona anymore, ara!” he said while pointed a fingers and continued his dashing again.

“YAH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE! HOW CAN I BE CLOSE TO HER WHEN I NOT AM ABLE TO MEET HER ANYMORE?!” Gongchan scold.

Meanwhile, Taecyeon still ran with both his long legs until the nearest bus stop. He was really excited until he didn’t feel exhausted and tired at all. After waiting for a few more minutes, the bus arrived. Since the bus was quite empty, he chose to sit at the second back seat alone beside the window. He sat and placed down his rucksack. He pulled out his phone while smiling. He his phone and talked to the screen, “Wait for me Yoona!”

Later he kissed the screen which is Yoona’s picture that he took from the last camping.

And smiled like an idiot along the way.