Days Like Today

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

“What should I cook today~?” I hummed in the kitchen. Suddenly a pair of hands wrapped my waist from behind.

“Honey! Wah, the smell is so nice. What’re you cooking today?” my hubby, Taecyeon indulged me.

“Your favourite food”

“Hmm? Ani, this is my favourite” he bit my ear.

“Yah!” I blushed.

“Hehe..look there’s tomato” he teased me. “Honey! Didn’t I tell you to have enough rest? I wanted to hire maid but you refused it. You already worked at hospital on day, now you did chores at home. When did you rest, huh?”

“Wow, and now you’re not the cold ajusshi huh? But a grandma..” I chuckled.

“Honey~ you really need adequate rest. Especially when you’re pregnant”

“Halmeoni, could you stop nagging for a while?” I placed the dish on table.

“Oh~ I’m halmeoni~. Now, daughter, come here! You need to be punished because not hearing what is halmeoni saying!” I ran as Taec came near. “Yah, don’t run!”

 

Gdbuk!

I fall from my bed, “Ouchh!!”

“Yah! Yoona! Gwenchana?” Taeyeon who awake from sleeping asked and I just nodded.

“How come I dream that? We’re not even a real couple” I pulled up my blanket and slept.

 

 

 

Since last weekend outing, I almost didn’t meet him for a week. It’s much better because we might be awkward around each other after that moment. However, the major problem was I suffered love sick! I always daydreamed and listened to love songs.

 

Westlife- My Love, B1A4- You Are My girl, Teen Top- Be Ma Girl, Jeff Bernat- Call You Mine, I Love You- Akdong Musicians and others.

 

“Haishh!” I sighed.

“You’re really under his spell..hehe” Taeyeon teased me.

“I really need to focus! I’ve test next week! Get hold of yourself Yoona! Fighting Yoona!” I determined and focused to my revision back.

 

 

 

 

“Wah..Ms Jang is really jjang!”

“I think Mr. Park want to take revenge on us”

“It’s quite easier than I imagined”

“Yeah! I’m freeee!!!”

After a week, our test finally finished. It was ‘great’! My brain already squeezed too much.

‘Now, it’s time to enjoy!’

 

 

 

“Okay, now please keep quiet” Gongchan who was the Leader commanded.

On that night we have Roll Call (meeting for the whole hostels dwellers) at café. That weekend was HSD (Hostel Sport Day). So, the EXCO divided us into some groups.

“Now, Junho, Jihyo and Jinyoung will tell your groups. Listen well!”

“Group 1- ………………………………..”

 

 

“Yeay! We’re in a group”

“Andwaee!! We’re separated”

“Assa! I’m with my crush”

The night became more crowded after the dividing. Some were happy and some were not. However, the Roll Call kept progressing until 9.30 pm.

 

 

 

On the next day at the field, we were in our relatives groups, preparing for the games. It was a nice day. The sun was not scorching too much. The blowing wind made us relaxed too.

 

Actually, I was in group 5. The same group with Taeyeon, Tiffany, Nickhun and Baekhyun ‘I think there will be a war in my group but it’ll be fun too!’ I peeked at Tiffany and Nickhun.

‘But I wonder why I smell bad aura around them’ I looked at Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

 

I looked around while stretching my body and saw some of my other friends and hoobaes.

Suddenly my eyes captured someone. Yi Hyun.

‘Is she in the same group with Taec?’

However, I saw she was with Sandeul, Geun Young, CNU and Jinyoung.

 

I felt more relaxed and continued looking around. Suddenly, Taeyeon jumped to me, “Yah! Are you looking for Taecyeon? There he is” she pointed at the last row.

“Ani” but I still peeked there. I saw he was with Gongchan, Sae-ron, Baro and Krystal.

 

“Now, the 1st game is Catch Me! There is water in all that balloons. You have to throw them backward, to your members. Meanwhile, the members need to catch them. Arasseo? The marks will be given according to the number of unbroken balloons are captured. The most balloons captured in 5 minutes will be the winner!” Jihyo instructed.

Everyone got ready with their own position. I felt very nervous on that time.

 

“Okay! Ready..3..2..1..Go!” Junho ordered.

And all the colourful balloons flew everywhere. Then, splashing and groaning sounds followed.

 

Splash!

A balloon broke right on Taeyeon’s face, “Yah!”

“Ya Nickhun! Where are you throwing?!” Baekhyun voiced out.

 

 

"Stop!"

After 5 minutes, we only got 4 balloons.

“The winner is Group 2!!!” Junho announced.

 

“Ya Fanny! You should throw better” Nickhun knocked Tiffany’s head.

“Bwoh?? You’re the one who should throw better!! Ara!!” Tiffany answered.

“She’s right. You should throw them in the hand not on the face” Baekhyun joined while handing Taeyeon a towel. Taeyeon who was chuckling at Tiffany and NIckhun startled, “Huh?”

“Look! He is also on my side” Tiffany said but Baekhyun, standing beside Taeyeon, denied, “Ani! I’m on her side”

“Ah.. Molla! Molla! You’re the one wrong to me” Nickhun pointed to Tiffany.

Tiffany grabbed the unbroken balloons in the bucket, “This Kid, Jinja!! You really want this right!” and then the balloons flew and hit right on his face.

“Yah! Yah! Gulp!” Tiffany continued throwing while Nickhun who was trying to protect himself swallowed some of the water.

 

 

Splash! Splash! Splash!

Then, the whole field turned to water war arena. The colouful balloons again flew to everywhere on the sky. Splashing and shouting filled the field.

 

“Yoona~” I turned around and

Splash! Gongchan threw to me and he laughed.

“Yah! Wait!” I threw some balloons too but suddenly froze when one of my thrown balloons hit one’s chest. It’s not just somebody, It’s Taecyeon!

“OMO!” I looked at his hard face. “Ottokae?” I thought he gonna fumed but he just threw some balloons to me after that.

“Yoona!! Stop right there~” then he pulled the water pipe and sprinkled it to me.

While we’re having fun, two persons looked at us with full of jealousy.

 

After we all tired playing the water, we stopped.

Taecyeon came near to me and put his towel on my head, “Go change! You’ll get cold” and then, walked towards his hostel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh.. Long time no see, Gongchan!

I miss him so much (= ‘ . ’ =)

Btw, Hope you like it <3

p/s: like usual..please leave some comments ^ _ ^