Innocence

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

‘Could I have you number phone Yoona-ssi. Ah.. Maybe it’s too early’ Gongchan monologed.

 

 

 

“Thank you, ajusshi ” I said to the principal. *Actually, he’s one of my appa’s bestfriends*

“It’s okay” he smiled.

“However, still we need to thank you. Mmm.. and can I ask for one more help, ajusshi?” Taecyeon asked.

“What’s it? Is there any problem?”

“Aniyo. Just..could you keep our marriage as a secret. We hope there’s no problem till we graduate”

“Oh. No problem. If you need something just tell me, okay?”

“Neh” Taecyeon and I said before walking out from the office.

We walked silently towards the hostel but suddenly, Taecyeon grabbed my hand.

“W-Wae?” I startled.

“Remember about what we’ve promised. Our marriage is a secret! And don’t call me oppa here. One more, if there’s nothing, don’t talk to me. Arasseo?”

*Oh. I almost forgot to tell. Jjang!! This cold ajusshi is my hubby. Actually, we’re friends since children, not cousin. Our parents are bestfriends. So, they promise to marry us when we’re growing up. Since that time, our friendship turned to awkward and cold relationship. It became extra-cold when the marriage was fastening from the real date. Taecyeon promised me to divorce if one of us meets someone else. However, I don’t really mind because honestly, I like him since child. What a cliché, right? Shhh..This is my secret. But, I always worry if he find the someone else.. -_- *

‘Wow. What a great commander’ “Neh. Don’t worry” I continued my walking. ‘I know it would be like this’

“Here, your student card. Scan it like this and the door will open. All your school necessaries already prepared in your locker”

“Wah.. This school is really in high-tech. Okay. Where’s my room” I impressed and grabbed my luggage from his hand.

“Wait. Where’s she?”

“Who?” Is she is his someone else? Suddenly, the glass-door-gate that Taecyeon told just now opened.

“Oh. I’m sorry. I’m late. Yoona!!” she hugged me tightly.

“ Yah! Taeyeon! Now, I’m very excited to study here”

“E’e.. Liar! You are excited because you can study in same school with your husband” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

*Actually, she’s the principal’s daughter who is our friend too. So, she knew about us*

“Yah! Do you want to tell everyone here about that?” Taecyeon interupted.

“Mianhe..hehe.. I forgot” Taeyeon apologised.

He rolled his eyes, “Remember. Only three of us know about this!” Then, he climbed up the stairs.

‘Tch..really a cold guy. But, thank Godness that she is not the someone else’ we eyed him till he lost from our sight.

“Yoona. Let’s go! I show our room” Taeyeon pulled me.

“Our room? We lived in the same room?”

“Neh. Didn’t Taecyeon tells you? And do you even know that we’re classmate too?”

“Jeongmal? Hmpphh.. You know him right? He always cold to me” I pouted when I think about that. I don’t know till when I would be patiently waited for him.

“mmm.. But why he went to the up stair? Isn’t this a female hostel?”

“Yah! Taec didn’t even tell you about this? Okay, let me tell you this”

“1st floor: Cafeteria

 2nd floor: Library (study room) & Living room (TV, games-the best place to release stress)

3rd floor: Female Hostel

4th floor: Male Hostel

5th floor: Discussing room

Rooftop (2nd best place to release stress)

‘Daebak!’

"But it's okay to guys and girls live together?"

"It's okay because you only can enter your hostel by scanning the student card, the right one. If you scan your card at 4th floor-door, you the door won't open. Thus, you can't sneak into Taec's room. Haha.."

"Yah!"

 

“Here we’re. Welcome to our room”

“All your necessities are already in your locker”

“Waah! Assa!!” I jumped onto my bed.

 “Yah! Your bed will break. Haha..”

“Hehe.. Now, let’s arrange my things”

 

 

 

“Yoona-ya. Let’s go to café. It’s tea time”

“Kaja!!”

“Do you want to know anything?”

“Just tell me everything that I should know”

“Okay. Let’s start with The Ruler. They’re like prefects”

President

Vice President

The Rulers

“Bwoh!! He’s the president?!” I imagined that he’s smirking while punishing students.

“Neh. Actually, he’s cool. For hostel, we have EXCO”

Head

Vice Head

EXCOs

“Heol! I’m friend with the Vice Head”

“Over. Stop it” Taeyeon smacked Yoona’s head and rolled her eyes.

“Finally, The Elite. They’re not really a formal club. Just a calling due to their achievements in studies and sports”

“Generally, they’re the Kingkas and Queenkas. Some of them are bullies or over-acting by their power. You better don’t get on their way or..”

“Or??”

“Or you’ll be their Target”

“Taeyeon-a, do you one of them?”

“Sometimes. So,You better watch out too. Haha..”

 

 

“Yoona-a, I turn off the light, okay?”

“Neh”

I closed my eyes but couldn’t sleep. ‘Ah.. Tomorrow I have to start my acting. Ottokae?’

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if this not satisfying you. I’ll comeback with more, okay?

p/s: Leave some comments,please.. <3