I Love You ( “ ‘ 3 ‘ “ )

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

Knock! Knock!

“Annyeonghaseyo Omma!” Taec greeted Omma when she opened the door.

“Uri adeuls (our son)! Wasseoyo. Come in” she hugged me and invited me to inside.

‘Look like they still don’t know’ I smiled and walked in hesitation.

“Taecyeon, wasseoyo. Sit here” Appa greeted him and he sat on the sofa like Appa ordered.

“Do you already your things?” Appa asked but Taec just smiled, didn’t understand about the question.

“I thought you’ll come next morning. How do you come here? With your Pa?”

“Aniyo. I came with bus”

“Oh really? You must be tired. Go rest. Yoona is in the room. I don’t know why, since she came back this evening, she never stepped out from her room nor ate. Are you to having fight?” Appa asked innocently.

‘Oh. They really don’t know’ “Er some misunderstanding happened” Taec scratched his back head.

“Gwenchanayo. It’s normal to have some fight in marriage. Go rest and discuss with her wisely and calmly tomorrow” Appa tapped his shoulder, giving him some support.

“Neh Appa! Kureom, jaljayo goodnight” he stood up and bowed.

 

Taec walked straightly towards up stair and came to a stop in front of a room. He took a deep inhaled before twisting the knob slowly. His eyes came smaller when he stepped in as he tried to adapt to the dimmed room. He saw a slim figure was sleeping on the bed. He placed his rucksack on the chair near the big cupboard and walked nearer to the bed but hesitated to climb it. It was his first time to sleep on the same bed with a lady/woman since he grew up; especially the girl was his love.

Normally, either he or I will sleep on the couch. However, he managed to calm down himself. He lied down beside me, who was curling to long bolster. He comforted himself and looked at my face. He noticed my eyes were swollen. He reached out his hand and caressed my eyes and cheek. Then, he whispered, “Mianhe.. I always make you upset” and he pulled me into his warm embrace before he fall asleep.

 

 

 

The sky started to paint in blue as the Sun rose up from his bed. The birds were chirping and the beads of dew fall from the green leaves waking up the grass.

I opened my eyes as the sun rayed through the window. I wanted to yawn but came to a stop when i felt heavy on my shoulder.

I shocked and pushed him fall from the bed.

 

Gdbuk!

“Ah! Bwoya?” He awoke and yelped in pain.

“What are you doing here?”
He opened his eyes and realized that he was in my room, “Oh..er..umm-“

“Wae?” Omma asked from the outside, maybe he heard Taec fall from the bed and yelped just now.

“Oh nothing Omma!” I lied.

“Okay. Since you’re already wake up, come help me prepare the breakfast!”

“Neh Omma” I answered and looked at him again.

“Er.. I better get up now and help Omma” he grinned and dashed out from the room before I could ask him again.

 

 

 

“Today breakfast is western theme” Omma said as everyone sat on the chairs.

“Thanks for the food” we all started ate our breakfast.

I cut the pancake and poked it with fork harshly as I imagined that I poked Taec who sat opposite to me, ‘Why you’re here? What do you want more? Do you want to die in my hand?’

I opened my mouth to eat it but came to a stop when he chocked. But I ignored him and mocked in my mind, ‘Serve you right!’

I brought the fork to my mouth again and was stopped by Omma, “Yoona, pour some juice to Taecyeon. Pali!”

“Why me?” I refused.

“Yoona!” Omma’s voice rose up frightened me. Thus, I poured and placed it in front of him.

‘I’ve to tell them now. They need to know the truth’

I put down the cutlery and broke the silence, “Actually, we’ve something to say” I stopped and glanced to startled Taecyeon.

“We’ll-“ my words intruded by Taec, “We’ll go to Jeju Island this weekend”

“Huh?” Everyone asked including me.

“Both of us want to visit my grandma at Jeju this weekend. Can’t we?”

“Of course you can. Moreover, both of you didn’t have any honeymoon yet, right?” Appa said.

“Ah yeah. Just consider it one first before you have one more after graduation” Omma supported.

My eyes widened, “Omma! Appa!” I can’t hold back anymore, I was too sensitive on that time. Before I could explode, I stood up.

“Mianheyo. I’ve something to do” and walked to my room. “Honeymoon museum? We’re going to divorce soon” I mumbled under my breath.

“Why is with her? Having period?” Omma mumbled. “Never mind. Let’s continue our breakfast”

“I think I better go look after her” Taec tried to stand up but Omma forbidden.

“Taecyeon, sit! Let her cool first” He looked at Appa who nodded.

And he sat back, ‘Maybe I really should let her cool first like Omma said.

 

 

For the rest day, both of us busy with our relatives chores and tasks; watering, cleaning, washing, cooking, homework and more even though it was our first day holiday. Meanwhile, Taec had to follow Appa to the market and some other places. And when we met, there must be Appa or Omma there, so I couldn’t interrogate him.

 

Finally, the night came. The stars were glimmering on the dark pitch sky. The moon lightened up the city with his glowing light besides the lights from buildings.

And that time I decided to reveal everything to them.

“Appa! Omma! Hal mal isoyo (I’ve something to say)” I stood up in front of them. Of course I felt nervous but my heart too eager to express everything.

“About what?” Apppa asked.

“Taecyeon and I want to di-“ again my sentence was interrupted.

“Ah neh! I and Yoona want to go out for a while, right? Kaja! I already take your coat” Taec who popped out from nowhere told them something unexpected and dragged me to the outside.

“Okay! Enjoy your date!” Omma told us.

“Come back home before midnight!” Appa reminded.

“Neh! Kalkeyo!” Taecyeon put his sneakers on and placed the coat on my shoulder and pulled my hand.

“Eodiganeungoya (Where are we going)?” I asked him but he just smiled and continued walking.

We walked along the road until we reached at a playground. He pulled me towards a swing and pushed me down to sit.

I stood up again and exploded “Taecyeon! Igeo mwoya? Didn’t we clearly discuss that we’ll separate? Why you’re here? Why you always intercept me when I want to tell them about us? Why? Do you love to torture me like this? Don’t you know it is hard to me?” My eyes were getting teary. I clutched my fingers into a ball as the anger, upset, sad and unsatisfied all fixed together.

His fingers tried to wipe away the tears that flew from my pool eyes.

“Yes but no. I- ”

Buk!

His word came to a full stop forcedly when I punched his chest.

“Don’t kid me around!” I greeted my teeth. My anger was exploded to the seventh sky. I saw him like he was mocking me.

“I hate you!” I punched his chest continuously. But he neither dodged nor brushed away my hand. Just his hand still wrapped around me and his eyes were staring at me.

My hands stopped by themself at last. My shoulder was juddering as I tried to stop my crying. I clang to the swing and sat down slowly, prevented myself to fall into his embrace. I ducked my head and closed my eyes. I didn’t want to see him anymore. It was really pain.

Then he kneeled down in front of me and looked at my face, “I’m sorry”

 

“I’m sorry if I hurt you” He tried to pull me into his embrace but I pushed him back.

"Yoona..."

“What do you want anymore?” my voice was so low, no more energy left in me.

His thumb and forefinger pulled up my face, so he can see through my eyes.

“Why you’re here?”

“Because I love you” simultaneously his lips met mine. My eyes widened as I startled.

“Very love you…” our lips met again.

“Too love you…” once more time.

“Love you so much…” again.

“Love you…” again.

“Love you…” again.

“Love you…” that time I stopped his mouth with my palm.

“You’re already cross the line, Taec. Our game is over. Go to Yi hyun” I unwrapped his hand from me.

“Yi hyun? Why she is in our discussion?”

“You think I don’t know. I know that she is your girl. That’s why I ask to leave me alone. You already met someone else. I don’t want to be the middle stone” I said in despair.

“Huh? She is not!”

“Heh. Jeongmal? But I saw both of you kiss” I smirked in pain.

“K-kiss? You saw that? But that is misunderstanding. She was the one who pulled me. I pushed her back after that. I also already rejected her feeling. Just for you…”

“Can I really believe in you?” I borrowed the dim light from the streetlight to look into his eyes. He nodded and asked, “Did I ever lie to you?”

"Sometimes"

“Eonje (When)?” he startled.

“When we’re kids” I said innocently.

“Yah! That was long ago” he shocked and fall down onto the ground simultaneously.

I chuckled when I saw that his cute side. And he smiled again.

“So.. Are we together now?” he asked carefully. And I nodded happily.

 

 

We walked hand in hand under the streetlight.

“Do you know, actually I thought you’re with Gongchan?” Taec still smiled.

“Bwoh?” I stopped abruptly and spun towards him.

He nodded, still wore his dimples, “I thought you’re a lover until yesterday, I bumped to him on the stairs after meeting you” He brought our hand into his pocket coat and continued walking.

“He blurt out to me when he whined that you rejected him because of me” he chuckled.

“I was really happy till I hugged him and kiss him. Haha” he laughed remembering about the incident on the stairs.

“Kiss?!” I shocked.

“On the cheek. And unintentionally!” he planted a kiss on my cheek.

I startled by his sudden kiss but my mind had a naughty idea after that.

“Eeuww. My husband is a gay” I pulled my hand from his pocket. “Go away. I need to find a new husband who is manlier and tougher”

“Bwoh? Let me show you how manly I can be. Come here” he gasped and chased me along the road.

We ran together happily under the dimmed orange streetlight.