My Oh My

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

“Yoona… Let’s stop this” he slowly pulled out our wedding ring from my slim and long finger.

My eyes were getting wet with tears. Soon, some beads of my tears started falling down on my both cheeks. I couldn’t hold it anymore, so I stood up and left him alone there. I walked and ran and crying without having any destination. I just followed where my legs led me. I just realized I was at the beach when my heels kept sinking in the wet gold sand. I stopped, still sobbing and removed the high heels from my feet. I straightened back my body and faced the wide sea. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears away. Then, I started mocking him.

“Who does he think he is? Playing around with my heart. Tell me that he love me when he want me. Then, when he doesn’t want me! What did he say?! Let’s stop this? Yah! Stop museun?!”  I threw my heels on the sand.

Then, I started swinging along the mood, “Tsk! I thought that we’re really okay.. We’ve a lot of fun and happy moments together… Tsk! And why now?” I looked down and saw the black dress that he gifted to me for our dinner on that night.

“What is this? Goodbye gift? Heh!” I wiped the beads of tears on the corner of my eyes with my back hand.

“Thanks goodness that he told that after I finished the dishes. If not, it’s a pity for leaving the delicious food cold there, don’t have any chance to digested by my stomach”

Suddenly, I heard someone huffing from behind my back. I turned around and saw Taecyeon. Then he approached me but I ignored him. I turned my face towards the sea back, acting like there was no one.

“Yoona… why-“

“What do you want anymore? Is there anything that you’ve told me before we’ll not see each other?” I said sarcastically.

“Huh? Why we’ll not see each other?”

I turned my head towards him spontaneously, “Do you expect me that I’ll still see you after we’re parting apart? Hah?”

“P-parting apart? Why Yoona? Is there anything wrong?” he panicked and grabbed my arms simultaneously when he heard my words.

 I startled and confused by his behavior. ‘Why is with him? Did he already forgot what did he said just now? Or is he really suffering MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)?’

“Just now..you said let’s stop..”

 “Oh, that. Aigoo.. Next time, hear what people want to say until the end” he knocked my head.

“Ah. Appo!” I pouted.

“The truth that I wanted to say is… Let’s stop this… and let’s build our new happy life together” he smiled and brought out a ring from his pocket. He pulled my hand and placed it on the fingers that he took away the old ring. I caressed it lovely and came to a stop when he knocked again my head.

“Appo. Ah, wae?”

“Do you know how much I worried when you cried just now?! I was mad when you ran away. And the most important thing! You make me forgot my all lovely and romantics sentenced that I created for the whole night, ara?” he pouted and faced the sea.

“Hehe. I’m sorry~” I pulled his face towards me and planted a kiss on his lips. He shocked with my suddenly ‘attack’. Before I could pull it back, he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and kissed me back passionately. I smiled between the kiss.

“Didn’t I warned you, don’t do like that?” he make an angry face but still hugged me. I just chuckled.

“Do you know how hard I hold myself?”

I chuckled again and punched and pushed his broad chest playfully, “Hehe. Leecher! Kaja! Halmeoni’ll worry about us if we’re late” I took the heels on the sand and walked away but came to a stop when Taecyeon hugged me from back.

“No. She’ll not worry. I already told her that we’re not coming back home today” he whispered at my ears.

“Huh? Wae?” I turned around.

And he lifted me up abruptly, carrying me in a bridal style, “Let’s forget about that. Now, let’s talk about us. Uh.. it’s cold here. Let’s us make hotter, o?” Taec smirked.

“Yaaahh~. Put me down. People will watch us. You’re jinja a leecher!” I wiggled my legs but he just giggled.

 

 

 

Finally, we were back to our school. Yes. I didn’t transfer school. After Taecyeon and Taeyeon persuaded me, I changed up my mind.

“Bye~” after sending off Taec to his classroom (since our class were in the same floor but his class was before mine), I walked towards my classroom. While I was walking, I pondered, ‘Did Gongchan already tell them about my transferring? I hope not. Talk about that, does Gongchan still want to be my friend? Hmmph!’ I sighed and walked into my classroom.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” I greeted my roommates. I sat at my seat and look at Gongchan’s seat, “He is still not here” I mumbled.

“Good morning class!” Mr. Park walked into the class.

“Good morning, sir!”

Grakk!! The door is opened violently and two boys appeared while panting.

“An-nyeong-haseyo, sorry sir! We’re late..huff..huff” a boy said between his heavy breath. And it were Gongchan and Jinyoung again.

“Both of you again!”

“Mianheyo, sir!”

“Today is only the first day after holiday. And you already late again!”

“We’re really sorry, sir”

“Nevermind. Just go to your places”

“Thank you sir” they said in sync and walked away.

But before Gongchan could sit, he froze beside the table when his eyes captured me, “You?”

“Gongchan, do you want to sit or stand at the outside”

Jinyoung who was already sitting beside him pulled him onto the chair, “He wants to sit sir”

“N-neh. I’m sorry sir” he said and turned his head towards me.

I smiled to him but he just ignored me and turned back his head to the in front of the class.

“Okay class, open your book to page 69”

And we were not talking along the classes were running until the recess.

 

Kring!!

Every student started jostled and filled the canteen.

After buying chocolate bun, I searched for a place to sit with Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“There is an empty place” Taeyeon pointed to a spot.

I walked towards that table but came to a stop when I noticed Gongchan was eating alone at the other corner of the canteen.

“Guys, I’ll eat there” I showed at Gongchan’s place.

“But there is only one empty seat there” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t worry. Both of us just sit at the earlier place. You just go sit there” Tiffany smiled and dragged her away while nagging to her, “Let them be together. Don’t you realize that they’re missing each other? They need some time and space. Don’t disturb the couple” and smirked. Meanwhile, Taeyeon looked at her weirdly and confusingly.

I approached Gongchan and sat, “Annyeong, Gongchan!”

He looked up but continued eating. I also started eating quietly.

“Ehem. Why you’re eating alone?” I broke the silence.

“Sandeul and CNU have to round the block (check classrooms as prefect’s duty)” . Slurp! “ Jinyoung have something to discuss about with Junho and Jihyo”. Slurp! “Baro has to help teacher”. Slurp! “Lefting  me alone. Lonely lonely lonely lonely boy. Ehem” he forgot and just realised that he was having a cold war with me. I chuckled.

“Gongchan-a”

“mmm”

“Don’t be like this~ I hate if we like this. Can’t we be friend back like normal?”

“No!” I shocked when he said that.

Then, he held up his head and looked at me, “No! Never! Because you already said that we’re like twin. Do you already forget, huh?”

“Hehe” I grinned happily.

“And! You’re not even contact me once during the whole holiday?! And the worst ever, you’re not even tell me that you’re not transferring school! Huh?!” he knocked my head with his spoon and messed my hair. I laughed and felt happy when we were already being good again.

“Yah! What’re you both doing?” someone scold and lifted up his hand from my head. We both looked up and saw Taecyeon. Then, Taecyeon sat down, still looking at us. But we just ignored him and stood up and walked towards our classroom.

“Both of you dare to ignore me! Gongchan! Didn’t I tell you don’t close to her anymore?” he said to Gongchan.

“Yes. You told me but I’ve never agreed that, right?” And how can I stay away from her? She is my twin, right Yoona?”

“Yes, my twin~” I nodded and we placed our both hands on each other shoulders, alluding Taec.

“Since when your Omma give birth him? Ah molla! Get rid of your hands” he barged to middle of us.

“Jealous. Such a child!” Gongchan and I laughed while Taec frowned.

Three of us walked together until we passed by the Rulers Meeting Room.

“Ah… There’s a meeting” Taec pouted as he knew that he had to leave me alone with Gongchan.

“Ka!!” Gongchan pushed him away and I spontaneously placed my hand on Gongchan’s shoulder to make him jealous more.

“Bye bye~”

“Lee Yoona! Put your hand down! Faster!” he fumed but both of us just walked away and waved towards him.

 

 

 

The class was really crowded as everyone kept chatting about their long holidays. Teacher was still not in the class yet; although the bell already rang signaled the next class should be begun. All the Rulers in our class were also not there yet.

Grakk!! The noisy class was quiet in a blink when Mr. Park walked into the class. Everyone noticed that Yi Hyun, Geun Young, Chansung and CNU followed him at the back.

“Everyone, place your bags on the table. We’ll have spot-checked!”

The students groaned and started to chat and complain.

“Why is so suddenly?”

“Today is only the first day”

“Ottokae? I brought….”

“KEEP QUIET CLASS! Rulers, go check them”

They nodded and started checking everyone.

 

When it was my turn, Yi Hyun was the one who checked me. I kept cool since I didn’t do neither have anything wrong. After finding nothing wrong, she walked away. I put back all the books that were brought out just now. Unfortunately, I didn’t realize that a photo slipped out from my diary and fall down on the floor. Yi hyun who noticed it, picked it up and looked the photo. Her eyes almost bulged out later.

‘Why she’s still here?’ I peeked at her and noticed that she was holding a photo.

‘What is she holding?’ I sneaked a peek at the photo and my eyes were also almost bulged out too after that. I tried to grab it but she was quicker. Soon, she walked to the front and showed it to Mr. Park.

‘Ottokae?’ I panicked and felt like want to fade as ashes on that time.

 

 

In the Discipline Head Room

 

“Is this a real photo?” the discipline head (teacher) interrogated me while pointed to the photo. It was my wedding photo with Taecyeon actually.

“Er…”

“Of course, it’s not sir! She must edit it. Nowadays, anything can be created and photo shopped” Yi Hyun who was standing beside me, ‘defended’ me.

“It’s true?”

“N-neh” I nodded as I didn’t have any choice left.

“No!” suddenly a voice echoed in the room.

All the eyes diverted to the source and found out that the voice was belong to Taecyeon.

“No! The photo is a real one” he approached us.

“What do you men Taecyeon?”

“What I mean is… we’re married” he stated. All the eyes were really rolled down on the floor if there were no nerves held back our eye balls, especially Yi Hyun. Later, Sandeul who was following him at the back, handed a photo in his hand. It was our wedding picture too.