Scar

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

“Oh. Waseo (You’re here)?” Gongchan who was writing something smiled to me.

“What are you doing?” I sat beside him.

“Nothing. Just something about next meeting”

“Oh. What is our topic again?” I opened my notebook.

“Functions of Blood” he came closer to me.

“Ah yeah”

“We split our subtopics. I take Erythrocytes and you take Lymphocytes”

“Okay. After this we combine our notes”

 

After 45 minutes later..

 

“Yoona. Did you already finish?” Gongchan turned his head towards me.

“Haha. This kid!” he chuckled.

He placed his head on the table in front of my face. He then caressed my hair slowly while staring at my face.

“Cute” he mumbled.

He gazed at my eyes, nose, lip and stopped. He came nearer and nearer towards my lips.

Suddenly..

“Gongchan-a, should I –” Sae-ron came and froze at the door.

“Ehem. Oh you’re here. Why?”

She approached with full of hesitance, “Should I give this to you?”

"What?"

“The last report meeting”

“Oh. Thanks”

“Okay. Bye” she went away but he chased her back when she stepped out from the meeting room.

“Sae-ron” he called and Sae-ron turned back slowly but looked at the ground, “Ah Wae?”

“Could you keep a secret about just now?” he held his back head.

“O~ Don’t worry” she nodded and walked away.

After that he walked back to the room and saw I already awake.

“Where did you go? I thought you leave me here” I asked.

“Nowhere. Yah why did you sleep? O~ you’re sleeping all the time in Prep class”

“Ani! Just tonite”

“Tch! Like I can believe in you” he flipped my forehead.

After that, we continued our discussion like nothing happened.

 

Kring!!

“Finally!” I yawned and packed all my things when the bell rang.

“Yoona” he called my name when I was at the door.

"Wae?"

“Emm..Since tomorrow we’re having weekend..emm..do you want to go somewhere with me?” he scratched his head.

“To where?”

“A place”

“Of course it’s a place but where?”

"Secret"

“Tch! Secret museun (what kind of)” I pondered for a while, ‘I don’t really have any plan. There’s no homework too and this is a best chance to avoid Taecyeon too’

“Sure” then he smiled.

 

 

 

 

The sky was clear blue. The bright sun was hiding behind the white-cotton cloud. So nice! I walked side by side with Gongchan while taking some pictures.

 

“We’re here!”

Beautiful! Just one word could be described.

There were many kids playing at the yard when we entered the place. Suddenly a child ran towards Gongchan and hugged his leg.

“Appa!” the kid called Gongchan.

“Ae-ra ya!” he lifted her up.

“Appa?” I asked in curiosity.
 

 

 

 

“Yoona-ssi, please have some” a woman placed some tea and biscuits on the table.

“Ah. Thank you ajumma. Just call me Yoona” I smiled to her when she sat in front of me. She is Gongchan’s aunty actually.

“Just call me Shin Omma" she smiled. " He looks like a very happy boy ,right? Without suffering any problems at all. But he actually is an orphanage" she stopped. "His parents died when he was still 7 years old” we looked at Gongchan who was playing around with the kids.

“I never knew that he is like that” I felt like regretting it.

“Don’t worry. It’s not your fault. He doesn’t really want anyone to know about himself. Only some of his friends knew. He’s actually a secretive person too. Since his parents died, he lives and grew up with me”

“Can I know why his parents die?”

“Road accident. They were on the way to hospital. Actually, his omma was going to birth. To his sister. However, when on their way., there was a drunk man. He drove his lorry and lost controlled. Unfortunately, he crashed their car.

His Appa died on the scene. His Omma died at hospital due to losing too much blood. And the baby... couldn't be safe too. Lefting him alone. Since that day, he always cried and hid in bedroom. Tsk! Days and Nights. Sometimes, he had nightmare, even till now. Tsk1 Until one day, he found his family photo and his appa’s diary. I didn’t know what he read. But after that time, he came back to himself. Tsk! Last year, he asked me to build this home with his parent’s moneys. Later, he brought them here and gave all of his love. Even though he’s still studying but he already acting like an adult. He gives them foods, toys, clothes and even act like their parents. Sometimes..hehe.. he nag too. They’re really comfortable around him until they call him appa. He almost jumped happily when heard they called him like that. Hehe”

“He is really a strong guy” I touched.

“Yes. When he was not here, I’m the one in charge. But they don’t really love me like they love him. I felt bit envy” she chuckled.

I chuckled too. Then, Gongchan walked towards us happily.

“What are you talking about, huh? Are you bad mouthing me?” he hugged his aunty.

“Yes! I told him that you’re ugly when you’re sleeping! You even drool until your pillow wet. Haha” she .

“BwoH? When I, huh?” he tickled her. I just laughed at how lovely them.

“Stop!” his aunty brushed away his fingers.

“Haha. Shin Omma!” he munched the biscuit.

"What?"

“Where’s Kim Appa? Don’t you have any date with him?”

“Kim Appa? Date museun? Yah! Didn’t I told you hundreds time that we’re not couple!”

“Still not! But soon to be! Right?” he teased back.

“Aissh! This kid” she smacked his head.

“Ah appo~! Haha. There he is. Ahjussi!” he waved at a man who was walking towards us while holding some flowers.

“Ah Gongchan-a. Wasseo?” he waved back. “Here for you” then the man gave the flowers to Shin Omma. She blushed and thanked to him. Both of us just chuckled.

“U~ Gongchan~ You bring a girl,huh?”

“Oh! She’s my classmate”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Yoona imnida!” I greeted him.

“Anneonghaseyo, I’m Kim Kwang Soo” he smiled back and continued, “What a beautiful girlfriend. Gongchan, nice choice huh” he winked to Gongchan.

“Ha? Ehem. Kim Ahjussi, Shin Omma said she miss you just now. She really wants to date with you today” Gongchan said.

“W-when did I say? Yah!” she startled while the man just smiled ear to ear.

Then, we all laughed.

 

 

 

 

“Wah! Beautiful!” I looked at the beach. The water was crystal blue while the sand was gold. The wind blowing made the evening breezy.

We were cycling to the town since it is near to the house. Shin Omma asked us to buy some groceries. I still remembered what Shin Omma whispered to me before I stepped out.

“Yoona! Today is Gongchan’s birthday. We want to make a surprise. So, make sure you dragged the time okay?”

‘I’ve to find a nice present to him’ I grinned.

“Why do you grin? Did Shin Omma told something bad about me” he asked.

“Yeah! She told me that you peed on the bed”

“Bwoh? When did I? Ah yeah, I did. But it was when I still child!”

“Molla~” I cycled faster lefting him at the back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shin Omma! Kids! We’re home!” Gongchan opened the door.

 

"Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~
 Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~
 Sarang ha neun Chan Appa~
 Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~” Ae-ra place spectacles on him while Shin Omma brought a cake.

His bestfriends were there too.

“Wah! Thank you kids! Shin Omma! Bestie! Wait! Yoona? Did you know about this?”

“Almost all. But I don’t know about your friends”

“Yah! You come here to celebrate your birthday with Yoona only! How dare you!” Jinyoung said while locking Gongchan's neck.

“Yah! I also didn’t know about this!”

“Appa! Appa! Cut the cake! Ppali!”

“Okay! Okay! Let’s cut! Come here. We cut it together”