Bully Halmeoni

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

“Are you ready?”

“Umm” I nodded in smile towards Taecyeon.

“Kaja!” he grabbed my hand and opened the door.

“Kalkeyo..Omma..Appa…” I waved to my beloved parents.

 

 

 

After a few hours on the plane, finally we arrived at Jeju Island and Halmeoni’s house!

“Halmeoni (Grandma)! Wasseoyo!” Taec greeted happily.

“My grandchild!” Halmeoni hugged him and called his cousin, “BoA! Your little brother is already arrived!”

“Halmeoni, this is my wife, Lee Yoona” I bowed and smiled to Halmeoni. Actually, it was our first time met each other. Since, Halmeoni couldn’t come to our wedding last time due to some problems.

But she only eyed me from head to toe and back to head.

“Waeyo? Is there anything wrong, Halmeoni?” I asked while checked myself.

“Why she is so skinny, Taecyeon? How she will birth to your children?”

I blushed when heard what Halmeoni said about but Taec only burst to giggling. I elbowed him.

“Taecyeon-a, finally you’re here! This must be your wife, Yoona. Am I right?” his cousin smile to me and I bowed.

“Please take care of me”

“You’re really beautiful like an angle” she held up my chin firmly.

“But yet not much pretty than you”

“Haha. Whatever, let’s go eat. Halmeoni already cooked a lot of foods for you guys” she pulled my arm while Taec walked with Halmeoni.

 

 

“Thank you for the food. Halmeoni your cook still daebak!” Taec raised up his both thumbs.

“What a sweet talker” Halmeoni refused the compliment.

“Aniyo. Your cook is really the best, Halmeoni!” I complimented again.

“Ah molla. Now, Yoona bring this to the kitchen and wash them”

“Neh” I nodded and gathered the dirty bowls.

 

 

“Yoona!” Halmeoni called me.

“Neh. Waeyo, Halmeoni?” I asked while wiped my wet palms on the towel.

“Do you already finished washing the dishes?” I just answered the question by smiling and nodding.

“Great! Now, go clean and tidy up the store at the back” Halmeoni ordered.

“Neh” as usual I obeyed the order. I walked with broom, duster and cloth in my hands towards the store. I smiled as I inhaled the fresh air. My smile widened as I saw many beautiful creatures and sceneries. But my eyes were much wider than my smile just now when I pushed the store door to open it.

It was totally mess. The web spiders and dust were everywhere.

“Never mind, let’s just do it Yoona! Hwaiting!”

 

 

“Finally it’s all finish…fuhh” I sat on the porch house while massaged my sore muscles.

I whined, “How come Tacyeon didn’t find me? I almost spent 2 hours in that store but even his big nose I didn’t see”

“Yoona! Did you already clean up the store?” Halmeoni called me from far.

“Neh, Halmeoni” I walked into the house with my sore legs.

“Great! Now, come help me water the crops and feed the animals in the farm”

“I think I’ve a really long day today” I followed her while mumbled under my breath.

 

 

 

 

The night replaced on the sky after the Sun hid itself. Taecyeon entered the bedroom and saw I was already sleeping tightly and soundly like a baby. That day was totally a hard and tiring day for me. After taking my evening bath, I lied on the soft bed, just planned to take a catnap but I straightly fall asleep to the Dreamland.

He opened and hung up his coat and stepped towards me. He lied beside me and smiled. Slowly his hand caressed my cheek.

“You must feel very tired, right? I’m sorry not to be beside you today. I’ve to company BoA Noona go to the town. Sleep tight and sweet dream. Let’s meet in dream o!” then he kissed my forehead and pulled me to his warm and broad chest.

 

 

 

Knock! Knock!

“Yoona!” I awoke from my sleeping beauty when Halmeoni called out my name from the outside.

I abruptly sat up and walked towards the door.

“Oh Halmeoni, waeyo?” I asked while rubbed my sleepy-heavy eye.

“Come with me” she said and walked away.

“Huh, to where?” I asked but she already stepped out the house door. I arranged my steps back into the bedroom and grabbed a hair band on the make-up table and dashed to my husband who was still sleeping.

I kissed his forehead and whispered, “Good morning, my hubby. I’ve to go first. Bye” and walked away.

"Yoona!"

“I’m coming~” I walked towards the door while tied up my messy hair.

 

 

 

Again, I sat on the house porch but that time beside Halmeoni. It was another tiring outdoor activity and a cold one too. However, it was one in a millions memory. Dove into the sea to gather various shellfish and seaweed without using any underwater diving equipment with others Haenyeos (female divers) is jinja daebak!

“Wasseoyo” BoA Unnie greeted us.

“Here. Bring these to the kitchen” Halmeoni handed the basket of shellfish and seaweed to her.

“Neh” then she walked away leaving us alone again.

“Halmeoni, I’ll go take the bath first” I bowed and stepped into the home.

"Okay"

 

 

I walked out from the bathroom while drying my wet messy hair with a towel but came to a stop when Halmeoni called me.

“Waeyo Halmeoni?”

“Here. Wash these and dry them” she handed me a basin of dirty clothes.

“Okay” I smiled and walked away.

I monolog while roamed around the house, ‘I think since yesterday I don’t see washing machine here’ and came back to the kitchen.

Suddenly, BoA Unnie entered the kitchen to drink water.

 

“BoA Unnie”

"Wae?"

“Where is the washing machine?” but she just burst to a laugh.

“Waeyo?” I looked at her in confusion and weird.

“Haha. Yoona, do you have ever seen any washing since you come?” I shook my head.

“It’s because there is no washing machine here”

“Oh my” I gasped.

“Waeyo? You’ve to wash all these?” she pointed at the basin I was holding and I nodded with a pout.

She giggled, “Stop with that cute face. Come I help you” and she led the way.

“Ah.. My shirt will wet. Huhu” I mumbled and she just giggled again.

 

 

My shirt and pant were wet like I imagined.

“Ah…It’s tiring~” I whined as my hands started soaring and itching and BoA Unnie who was washing beside me chuckled. Actually, she was an university student but on that time she was having her semester break.

“Unnie, can I ask something?”

“About what?”

“About Halmeoni. Does she don’t like me or is there anyone else she want to be Taecyeon’s wife?” I asked in a low voice.

“Haha. Is that what lingering in your mind? Of course not, she just loves to bully you. Hehe. Although she looked like cold and strict, she actually filled and full of loving and caring inside her”

“Jeongmalyo? Like grandmother like grandchild” I shook my head and continued washing the clothes.

“Why? Did Taecyeon like that too to you?”

“Emm.. When the early marriage” I nodded and pouted annoyingly.

“Haha. I don’t see that side of him. Normally, I just see an indulgence and childish boy, especially when he was around Halmeoni”

“It’s true? Haha. It’s really unpredictable”

“What are you talking about? Are you badmouthing about me?” Taec suddenly popped out from nowhere.

“Kkamjakiya!” Both of us startled.

“Do you want to kill us? Or do you love if we suffer heart attack?” Sara Unnie scolded.

“Mianheyo, Noona. I love you, how could I kill you” he gave her a back-hugged and moved to me. He hugged from the back and kissed my cheeks, “Especially you~ Muaahh”

“Eeuww.. My eyes are blind~” she said annoyingly and went inside, leaving me with Taec.

“Yah, what’re you doing. Don’t you see there’s Sara Unnie?” I elbowed him.

“No. I’m too blind with your love” he smiled.

“Blind museun? Urghh.. my fingers all curled up by your cheesy and sweet mouth. Go away. I’ve to hang these up” I stood and went to the clothes rack.

“Yah~ let me help you” he grabbed one of the shirts and hung it, “Yoona”

“Oh wae?”

“Let’s go to the beach this evening”

“What? Yeah! Let’s see the sunset too!” I jumped happily and he just nodded while signaled okay.

I continued hanging while mumbling, “I’ve always dream to see the sunset with my lo-“ . My mumbling came to a stop when I realized that I almost blurt out something I shouldn’t.

“ ‘My’ what?”

“Nothing” I ignored him and rushed into the home. He chased me and grabbed my waist with his arm.

“Let me go”

“Shireo! Tell me first!” he started tickling me around.

“Let me-“

Suddenly, Halmeoni stood in front of us, “Igeo mweoyo?”

“Ehem. Annyeonghaseyo Halmeoni” Taec released me and bowed to her.

“Um. Where are you from? I didn’t even hear your fart since the morning”

“Halmeoni! Haha. Nowhere. Just walk around the village”

“And you didn’t bring me?”

“Later okay~” he pulled my nose.

“Nevermind. Now, Yoona you’ve to cook for tonight dinner”

“Oh? Arasseoyo”

“But we’ve-“ Taec wanted to protest but I held his hand and shook my head.

“So, when we’ll start cooking Halmeoni?” I placed the basin near the door.

“Not we. But just you”

“Bwoh? All this?” I shocked as I pointed the various types of shellfish, seafood and vegetables on the table. Taecyeon’s mouth widened too. Halmeoni just smirked and nodded.

“Waeyo? Is there any problem?”

“Opseo. Kureom, I’ve to start now” I just shook my head and walked towards the table.

“Let me help you” Taec came to me but Halmeoni ordered him something else, “No. You’ve to come and help me”

"But-"

“No but. Follow me”

“Hwaiting Yeobo! Make sure don’t burn the kitchen”

“Aishh jinja this man!” I make a face towards him who already ran away.

“Now where are we? Aha. Dear fish, let’s begin!”

 

 

 

“Thanks for the food!”

“Yoona! You’re cooking jinja daebak!” BoA Unnies’s eyes still roamed the foods.

“See who his husband is?” Taec bragged about himself.

“Tch!” BoA Unnie mocked.

“Aniyo! It’s just simple taste” I humbled down.

“No. This is really delicious” Halmeoni said suddenly.

All eyes were blinking towards Halmeoni.

“Waeyo? The food is really tasty”

“Halemoni, you’ve rice on your corner mouth” Taec said.

“Huh? Jinja? Where? Here?”

“Um” he nodded.

“Ah.. I’m full now” BoA Unnie said while caressed her stomach.

“Let me wash the bowls” I gathered it and brought it to the sink.

I washed them happily and my mouth was hanging to my ears since I still remembered what did Halmeoni said just now. ‘She complimented me~’

Suddenly there was a pair of hands wrapped around my waist.

“Omona!” I startled and almost released the bowl.

“Bwohae? Let go~” I elbowed him and shook my body to release from his embrace.

“Shireo~” he tightened his wrapping.

“Sorry about this evening” and he placed his chin on my shoulder.

“Huh? About the beach? Oh that’s nothing. Although I can’t go date with you, I still feel happy today” my cheekbones rose up.

“Wae? Because Halmeoni said your dishes were tasty?”

“Um~” My smile became wider. “Ka! I’ve to finish this” I shooed him away.

“Eung~ Shireo~ I miss you~” he snuggled closer to my neck.

“Missing museun? We’re in a same house right?”

“But today we’re not really meet each other~” he smelt my scent.

“Such a kid!” suddenly I froze when I felt his soft lip on my bare neck.

“You’re really musky and smell nice” he snuggled to my ear.

“T-taecyeon-a, we’re in the kitchen right now”

“I know. But..just stay like this for a second” his lips roamed to my jaw.

I felt like not only butterflies in my stomach, but all the insects were flying and crawling in there.

Suddenly, Halmeoni came in, “What are you both doing?”

The bowl again almost slipped from my grip. Both of us shocked. Taec immediately released my waist, “Nothing. I just come to have a drink. Yes, drink” his hand snatched a small glass cup near the sink and drank it in one shot.

“Whatever. Since you’re here, bring your wife to our hot spring. Just left them there, Yoona. I’ll ask BoA to finish them”

‘Thank you Halmeoni” I smiled.

We walked out from the kitchen and I asked Taec when I saw his weird expression.

"Why?"

“I think I just drink a vinegar just know”

I chuckled at him and on the same time we heard Sara Unnie whined, “Who take my vinegar? Now, how do I make my face mask?”

 

 

After taking bath, I entered the bedroom. It was really refreshing, especially when there was a drizzle at the outside. I combed my wet hair and sat on the floor while playing with my phone. The rain fall heavier and the lightning and thunder groaned in the sky. Suddenly all the lights switched off simultaneously when the thunder rumbled loudly and lightning flashed. I started to panic as I sensitive to the darkness. My chest moved inward and outward quickly as my breath became unsteady.

“Taecyeon-a… I’m scared” I crawled to the corner of the room and curled into a ball. I started sobbing in my knees as my mind lingered back about the last terrible incident. My mind kept thinking about what that man have done to me.

“Yoona!” Taec suddenly popped out from behind the door. He was panting like he was just run.

“Are you okay?” he approached me.

I flinched when he touched my shoulder.

“This is me, Yoona! Taecyeon! Your husband!”

"Taecyeon?"

"Umm"

“Thank goodness. Taecyeon-a, I’m really scared. Don’t leave me alone” I abruptly hugged him tightly and he just pulled me more into his embrace and caressed my hair.

We stayed like that for a while and I almost fall asleep without changing the bathrobe.

“Taecyeon-a, is everything okay? Does Yoona okay?” Halmeoni asked from the outside woke me up.

“Neh. Everything is alright”

“The whole village is pitching black. So there is maybe a blackout. We might get back the current on the morning”

“Okay” he hailed before he noticed that I moved, “Did I wake you up?”

“No” I shook and smiled to him in the dimmed room.

Grumm!!

The thunder rumbled loudly again frightened me. I grabbed Taecyeon’s bathrobe collar spontaneously. After calming myself, I held up my face again and loosened my grip. On that time, I just realized that Taec was looking at me. Our face just inches away from each other. His hand slowly caressed my cheeks.

“You’re really beautiful tonight”

And I was like hypnotized by his gorgeous eyes. Later, he leaned closer until our lips touched each other. It became hotter and more passionate as the time flew away. And we drooped into our own built aesthetic and divine palace.