Camping

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

I turned my head and saw… Chansung.

“O-oh. Hello”

“Nice to sit next to you” he said.

“Me too but this is Sae-ron’s seat“I said politely to him as Sae-ron was standing beside him.

“Sae-ron?” he looked her, “You doesn’t want to sit here, do you?”

“Ah n-neh” she walked away and sat beside Yoo Jung.

“Look! Where’re we?” he smiled.

‘What is he doing? So impolite’ I looked at him unbelievable.

‘I should give him some lesson’ I rolled up my sleeve but suddenly, someone already gave him.

“Yah Chansung! Didn’t you suppose to sit with me, huh?” Wooyoung twisted Chansung’s ear.

“Ah! Ah! Appo! Yah! Release it! It’s embarrassing in front of Yoona” he hissed Wooyoung.

“Molla. Come here. Yoona, I’m sorry about this boy” Wooyoung pulled his ear and grinned to me.

“Haha. Thanks goodness Wooyoung comes or my monster side will be revealed” I mumbled and chuckled but came to a stop.

‘Wait! Now, with whom I suppose to sit?’ I peeked at Sae-ron who was already comfortable with her new seat. ‘It’s not possibly to call her to sit here back’

Suddenly, someone sat on the empty seat and he was Taecyeon. I just stared at him since I still shocked.

“Wae? Is this someone’s seat?” he asked but I just shook my head.

“So, it’s mine” he made himself comfortable with the seat.

I didn’t know what to do. Thus, I just sat silently and stared out the window as the bus started to move.

“Hmmph..Yoona…” he called out my name suddenly.

“Huh?” ‘Wae?’

“Don’t be like this”

Meanwhile, I just stared at him with confusion.

“It’s really awkward and I really hate this” he sighed and continued, “At least can we be friend like the old time?” he looked into my eyes.

I digested all the word that came out from his pink lips and then nodded happily, “Sure!”

‘It’s better than awkward and cold relationship, right?’ I smiled.

Suddenly, the driver pressed the paddle break.

Screet!!!

My body thrown to the forward and my forehead almost hit the front seat. However, Taecyeon hold me on the right time and my wide forehead was save from any swollen.

“Gwenchana?” he asked in a worried tone.

“Um-m but- ” I nodded and held my head later. My head was really spinning after that.

‘Aish. Jinja. I really hate when the paddle break was stepped suddenly. It make me suffering a headache’

“You’re having headache, rite?” Taecyeon looked at me.

I just nodded, didn’t dare to open my mouth, worried if I would vomit.

“Come here” he pulled my head and relied it on his broad shoulder with his hand while tried to find any oil in his rucksack with another hand. Then he poured some of them on his fingers and started massaging my temple.

“E-eh, I’m okay” I pulled back my head.

“Haip!” he stared at me with bulging eyes “You’re really stubborn. Aren’t you?” he pulled my head back to his shoulder.

“Since when?” I pouted.

“Since childhood” he smirked.

I glared at him, since my head still spinning.

“Why? Didn’t you remember already?”

 

Ting! Tong!

My bell house rang. My omma opened the door and saw two cute kids.

“Annyeonghaseyo Im Omma” Taec and Taeyeon greeted with angelic smile.

“Oh. Annyeong! You’re here” she smiled back “Kids, Yoona can’t go to school today. She- ”

“Annyeong chingu! Kaja!” I hoped on my feet while wearing another shoe on other foot.

“Yoona~ but you’re having a fever~”

“Aniyo~ I’m okay. See” I jumped around but almost tripped onto the ground. Thanks to Taecyeon, he captured me quickly.

“Yoona! Are you really okay?” Taeyeon asked.

I nodded eagerly.

“Ka! Just take a rest today” he pushed me into my house back.

“Shireo!” I made mehrong and ran away.

“Kureom. Please take care of her” the two kids nodded and chase after me.

 

 

The school bell rang telling the children about lunch time. All the children were rushing towards the canteen. Normally, I’m one of the throng but my head was really spinning and my legs were trembling. However, it didn’t break my spirit to go to canteen. I still walked on my trembling legs between the jostled children. Suddenly, a boy brushed his shoulder to mine, made me fall onto the ground.

“Ah!” I touched my hurt knee.

“Gwenchana Yoona?” I looked up and saw Taec kneeling in front of me.

“I’m okay” I smiled and stood up but almost fall back onto the ground. And like always, he becomes my savior.

“Here. Ride” then he kneeled again, asked me to ride his piggy back.

“I’m really okay”

“Andwae! You’ll bring more difficulties soon. Ride it. I’ll fetch you home”

“I’m- ” I just pouted and ride it after my sentence was cut by his bulging eyes.

And he gave me the piggy back along the road until I reached home. When I arrived home, I got another scold from Appa because I burdened Taec.

I only pouted.

“Now, rest! Or something bad might happen again” he placed my head to rest on his shoulder.

‘That was because I want to meet you, pabo. If not, I can’t’

 

 

“Okay, Kids! Now, make a group of four members to build up tent” Mr. Park ordered and everyone busy to build up their tents after found their tent mates.

An hour later, we gathered back at the large camping concourse. That time Mr. Kim gave the instructions. He commanded us to team up according to their arranged list.

And there I was in the same group with Taec, Taeyeon and Baekhyun. Actually, it was great news to me but of course no to Baekyeon ‘couple’, not really just Taeyeon. Baekhyun looked really happy.

“Do you already in your group?” Mr. Kim asked.

"Neh"

“Good. Now listened carefully, you’ve to stick with your members whenever you are, wherever you go. Except when sleeping and other privacy times. Arasseo?”

"Yes"

“Good. Now, go take and enjoy your meals under that red tent”

 

 

 

After having some morning aerobics and warming up exercises besides delicious breakfast, we went to a park.

“Now, it’s time to have fun!” I smiled happily.

After wearing safety kits, we were ready to ‘fly’.

 After an hour, we were at the next point.

“Okay. Fuhh. I’m ready” I said to the uncle in charged.

“Wae? Become a scaredy cat again?”it was like he tried to mock me. Spontaneously, all my scared jumped away.

“Look at me!” I smirked before jumped down the platform.

At first, all was perfect. I jumped smoothly from a wood to another wood. But suddenly I was stucked at the middle.

“Woah! Why? What happened?” I started being crazy when I realized I was so high from the ground.

I tried to pull my rope as the instructor said earlier but nothing happened.

“Ottokae?” my eyes were getting wet.

But before I become more mad and panic, I heard someone chuckled at below. I looked for it and saw a man with thick moustache on his mouth.

I screamed, “Ahjusssiiiiii!!!” Actually, he was the park ranger. A brave, strict but also naughty ones too. Some of us already ‘trapped’ in his pranks.

‘And now look like I’m the one got the prank’

“Ahjussiii… Get me down… Ppalliiiii….” And he just chuckled at me until my legs reached the ground.

“Ahjussi, don’t play like this~” I whined with my sore throat.

I walked away and almost tripped on the ground. My legs were really trembling and numb even to stand on that time.

However, Taecyeon catched me before my landing on the brown soil. Absolutely with a smirk.

“Finish with your vocal class, my scaredy cat?”

“You’re really getting on my nerve” I elbowed his stomach but he only grinned.

 

 

 

 

“Eolin-I (Children)! You’re not allowed to bring any torchlight. Now, are you ready?”

We were preparing to enter the jungle. It was Owl Adventure, a night explore. Luckily, we’re given a partner to each other, but according to our group.

“Neh” Baekhyun who was standing beside frustrated Taeyeon answered in high spirit. I chuckled when I saw Taeyeon glared at him.

I looked around and saw some of my other friends. Some looked excited, some looked pale and some looked like having both.

“Wae? Museowo?” Taec smirked at me.

"NO!"

“Okay. Let’s see!”

“The first couple got all five flags will be the winner” Mr. Kim continued.

Later, we arranged our steps into the dark jungle.

 

It’s a star twinkling, beautiful night
I hope this night lasts forever, hold my hand
The blue moonlight makes this a beautiful night
Walk across that sky with me

I hummed in my mind.

 

“Yeah! We found it!” I grabbed the fourth flag and waved it happily.

“So, how many more we should fine?” Taec asked.

“Du (two). Kaja! We can win”

We continued our walking on the dirty pave carefully and crossed the wood bridge slowly. But we came to a stop.

“Look like we’ve to separate” Taec said as we saw two arrows were planted on the soft soil.

I just nodded.

“See you soon. Be safe and try to not faint~” he teased me.

“Don’t worry. You, try to not cry~” I mocked him back and walked away.

After I walked far enough, I slow down my pace and sighed.

I looked up the sky and mumbled “Sometimes while gazing at the night's sky, I imagine stars looking down making wishes on the brightest of us, Taecyeon-a”

 Suddenly, I heard some noise near the bushes. I startled and froze for a while.

“It’s nothing Yoona-ya. Let’s just find the flag” I walked faster through the dirty small road.

And I found the next flag. I grabbed it and smiled, satisfied with myself. I turned around to find the end route but I saw something.

Something white. Something with big eyes. It is…

I didn’t spend more time to ponder what it is. I just ran and ran. Moreover, it was chasing me. I just ran with all my life…

Gdbuk!!

…and bumped to something. I held up my head slowly and looked up with my frightened eyes. I took a few steps backward and try to escape but that thing gripped my wrist tightly.

“Aaaaaaaa!!!!”

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating

i was not really well (n_n)

As a replacement

here, i gave one more extra chapter<3