Jeju Date

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

On the next morning….

Taecyeon woke up early than me. He yawned and grinned as his eyes captured my figure beside him.

He lied back and stared at me who was still sleeping. He smiled again as he thought their last sweet moment.

‘I didn’t believe that we already had our one night stand. Hehe’

His smiled widened as he my bang. I awoke as I felt his long fingers. I opened my eyes and saw him in front of my eyes, smiling angelically, “Morning darling~!”

I blushed and hid under the blanket as I embarrassed about last night. I greeted him from under the blanket, “Morning..”

His eyebrows rose up as he felt weird with my behavior, “Why? Did i…hurt you?”

‘Ah…This is embarrassing. I am really shy till I couldn’t even see his face. I can’t show my face like this. Ottokae?’ I palmed my hot cheeks as I realized that my face already reddened as tomato. Slowly I grabbed my bathrobe near the bed and coated around me quickly. I pushed the blanket away and dashed towards the bathroom, “I think I’ve to take the bath now”

Leaved Taec alone who was still in confusion, ‘Why is with her?”

 

 

I held my bathrobe and mumbled after bathing, “Ottokae? I forgot to bring my clothes too. Hmmph.. Hope there is no one outside. I opened the door little bit and lengthen my neck to the outside.

“Yoona! What are you doing? Protruding your head like that”

“Hehe. I just…” I grinned and scratched my head, searching for the excuses. But I lost my words as I bumped to one’s chest.

“She just forgot her clothes. Am I right, darling?” Taecyeon continued my hanging sentence. I ducked down my head when I blushed.

“Here” he handed my clothes. I grabbed them quickly and dashed back into the bathroom. And he chuckled.

“What did I’ve done to her until she blushed madly like that?” He still stood while looked at the close door.

On that time, Halmeoni who was washing the dishes earlier, noticed that Taecyeon still in his last night bathrobe. She smiled as she remembered that I also still wearing the last night bathrobe too.

“Do you really want me to answer or… act like I don’t know anything?”

Taec blushed and dashed towards our bedroom after answered her question, “Act like you don’t know anything”

At the kitchen door, he encountered with BoA Unnie. But he just ignored her when she said ‘Morning~’

She fumed, “Did he just ignored me just now, Halmeoni? Why is with him?”

“Nado mollayo (I also don’t know)” Halmeoni answered while grinning as she thought

‘Look like I’ll have grand-grandchild soon’

 

 

I opened the door and stepped in slowly. I look around the bedroom and found nothing.

“It’s a relief. Fuhh.. He’s not here” I dried my hair and turned around.

“Who is not here?” Suddenly Taecyeon’s face appeared in front of my eyes.

“Wuahh!!” I stumbled to backward but his hands wrapped around me quicker, preventing me from falling.

“S-since when you’re here?”

“Huh, I’m here even before you enter this room. Wae? Do you want to run away from me again?” he locked his eyes with mine and wore his dimples.

“Er.. I think I’ve to go out now. Halmeoni needs my help” I pushed him away and walked towards the door.

But he stopped my way, “Haip! Are you running away from me again?” I stepped backward as he stepped forward. “You’re not going to help Halmeoni today” he bit his bottom lips, still walking forward.

“W-wae?” my steps became to a stop when he trapped me between his arms and the wall.

“Because….” He leaned closer.

“Because…?” he leaned closer again. My cheeks started to blush again.

“Because…we’re having date today” he whispered at my ears.

“Bwoyah” I pushed him away.

“Why? Do you want to do anything else?” he grinned.

“No. Ehem. So, where’re we going to?”

He chuckled but then he wrapped his arms around my waist and swung our bodies rhythmically. He whispered, “Secret”. “Now, go change. Make sure to be pretty” He messed my hair and walked out from the room.

 

 

“I’m ready. Let’s go!”

Taec who was sitting on the porch with Halmeoni turned his head to look me.

“You’re cute and pretty” Halmeoni said.

“Thank you, Halmeoni”

“Really? I don’t think so. She is just simple” Taec denied.

“Tch! Like I don’t see you’re totally froze just now” I mumbled under my breath.

“Kaja!” he grasped my hand and pulled to his side.

“Kalkeyo~!” we said in a sync while waving towards smiling Halmeoni.

“Waeyo, Halmeoni? Do you miss your date with Grandpa?” BoA Unnie popped out from nowhere, teasing Halmeoni.

“A little bit” she said while walked away.

 

 

After visiting and traveling to Yeomiji Botanical Garden, Aqua Planet Jeju and Teddy Bear Museum, we went to Seonimgyo Bridge.

It is an arch bridge on Jeju Island  over Cheonjeyeon Waterfall that has seven nymphs carved on both sides.The bridge is also called Chilseonyeogyo (칠선녀교) or Seven Nymphs Bridge.The nymphs symbolize the Korean legend of the descent of seven beautiful nymphs from heaven at night. Seonimgyo Bridge is the first arch bridge or Ojakgyo  (오작교) design in the region.

We walked hand in hand and side by side until he stopped at the middle of the bridge.

“It’s really fresh and nice” I said while smiling towards Taecyeon who was beside me.

“The view is so beautiful too” I leaned my body to the pole facing him.

"Taecyeon-a"

"Hmmm?"

“Do you really love me?”

“Haha. Why suddenly? Is this a pop quiz?”

“Don’t joke around!” I pouted.

“Haha. Arasseo. Arasseo” he pulled me closer to him but I just froze my body in his arm, still sulked.

“Don’t make that mouth. Okay… Of course I love you, darling” he pinched my cheeks.

“How much?” I glared at him.

“This…….much” he opened and widened his arms and grinned.

“Really?” I saw him nodded. Later, I was grinning too.

“Come here” I signaled him to closer.

“Wae?” he asked but still leaned closer.

Chup! I pecked his lips and ran away, leaving him alone in completely stunned and startled.

“And don’t always do that” he still froze on the same spot.

 

 

I feed the white deer happily and excitedly. I turned around as my food already finished and saw Taec was standing far away from me.

“Why you’re standing so far? Come here”

He arranged hi steps closer slowly and with hesitancy.

“Faster. The deer are hungry” I dragged his hand towards the deer’s cage but he abruptly pulled back his hand.

“Why? Don’t tell me that you’re afraid with them”

"N-no"

“Haha. How can a beast afraid with his prey?”

“I said that I don’t scare. See” he feed the deer doubly. I burst into a loud laugh as I saw his funny face.

“I shouldn’t bring her here. It’s really a big mistake” he mumbled under his sigh.

“No. You bring me to the right place” I continued teasing him around.

 

 

 

After changing to more comfortable clothes, we played and splashed the water around the beach. When we were already tired, we walked side by side, inhaling the breezy and fresh air while feeding our view with beautiful and divine scenery until I spotted an ice cream stall. I asked Taecyeon to buy me the ice cream. While he buying the ice cream for both of us, I sat on the golden sand and watched some children playing ball in the water.

“Hi, beautiful!” suddenly a guy greeted me. I looked up but I didn’t know who he was.

He smiled.

‘Is he smiling to me?’ I looked to my left and right. Coincidentally, there was a girl was building a sand castle near me. Thus, I ignored him as I assumed that he greeted the girl.

“I’m Lee Donghae, the lifeguard here. I’ve never see you before. Are you not from here?” he sat beside me.

“Huh? Er… I come from Seoul”

“Oo…So, what’s your name?”

“Yoona” I answered his question with hesitancy.

“Nice name like the owner”

“Can I’ve your number phone?”

My eyes widened as I startled. I abruptly stood up and brushed the sand on my short, “Sorry. I’ve to go now”. I bowed and walked away without gave any second glance.

I walked straightly to Taec.

“Here, your ice cream. Why do you come here? You can just sit over there”

“There is a guy tried to flirt with me” I pouted and complained at him but he just chuckled.

“Haha. You’re not really pretty, how can a guy want to flirt with you” he scoffed and ate his ice cream.

“Yah! How dare you said to me like that! Halmeoni said that I’m pretty and cute. Hmmph!”

“That’s because Halmeoni has a short-blind eyes” he chuckled and his ice cream again.

“Oo.. You don’t believe in me, huh. Watch me!”

"Okay"

“Walk far from me” I shooed him away and strolled towards the lifeguard just now while my ice cream.

When I passed him who is guarding the beach from his tall seat, he called out my name, “Yoona-ssi”

I pretended that I didn’t know he was there, “Oh, it’s YOU” I smiled while gazed at Taec, mocking him who stood quite near from us.

“Yoona-ssi, can’t you give me your number phone? I really want to know you closer” he smiled.

“Should I give it to you then?” I grinned as I saw Taec’s eyes bulged out.

Before I could open my mouth again, Taec came. He also hissed and glared at the lifeguard in a time, “Don’t you know that she is someone else’s wife?” and dragged me away.

I just smirked and scoffed him, “I’m beautiful, ara? I can be y too if I want. Heh!”

On the contrary, Taec frowned and pouted.

 

After watching the sunset, we took a bath at the hotel that we booked earlier. Before taking the bath, he said that he wanted to tell something to me. His face looked very serious. However when I asked him, he told me to wait. My heart pounded as the beads of water fall down onto the mosaic floor.

“What did he want to tell me? He doesn’t want us to stop all this. Isn’t he?” I stared at the mirror.

I stepped out from the bathroom but I saw him nowhere.

“Is he leaving me alone here?” I mumbled and paced around the room eagerly and panicky.

But soon, it came to a stop as I noticed a black dress hanging near the window and a small card pinned on it.

 

Wear this on and make up prettily. I’ll wait you at the garden.

                                                                                ~ Taecyeon

 

I smiled from ear to ear and dashed to the bathroom again. After wearing it on put some light make up, I went down to the garden.

 

When I arrived at the gazebo in the garden, I saw him lightening the candles.

“Hello~” I greeted him.

“Oh, hello” he smiled and pulled the chair to me. Then he went to his seat.

“You look pretty in that dress” he handed me the rose.

“Finally, you admit it”

“Hehe. You pretty must be because of the dress. Look like I did make the good choice”

“Hmmph!” I pouted.

We enjoyed the dinner happily. The meals were very delicious and mouth-watering. After emptying the plates, he cleared his throat, “Ehem. Just now… I said that I’ve to say something, right?”

I just nodded as my mouth was filled with orange juice.

I blushed as he took my hand slowly, “Actually…”

“How should I say this” he said.I looked at his face which was starting to fell down. I started to panic.

“Yoona… Let’s stop this” he slowly pulled out our wedding ring from my slim and long finger.

My eyes were getting wet with tears. Soon, some beads of my tears started falling down on my both cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi readers (^-^)Y

Hope you love this story and the posters <3

p/s: please leave some comments