Nightmare

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

After eating and playing with the kids, B1A4 asked permission to leave.

 

“We’re going to Seoraksan National Park since the test already finished. Do you want to join us?” Sandeul asked.

“Sorry. I’ve to prepare some papers for the hostel meeting” Gongchan said.

“I can’t too. Mianhe” is said.

“Oh. Gwenchana. Kureom, we leave first o. Anyeong!”

 

We also took a leaving after cleaning the house and playing for another round with the children. Unfortunately we came to a stop and went turned back to the house when rain started to fall. We planned to wait until the sky stop crying but it cry even more heavier as raining cats and dogs.

Without leaving any choice, we decided to stay over a night there.

 

 

After taking a warm and fresh bath, I went out from the bathroom while drying my long hair with towel. I borrowed some Shin Omma’s clothes. It looked a bit bigger on me but still comfortable enough to be wore. Then, I texted to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon-a, I can’t go back today. So, don’t wait and worry about me. Jalja!

I placed my phone on the bed but grabbed it back within a minute.

Taecyeon, I go to Sokcho today. But I can make it to go hostel by tonight since there is a heavy rain here. Maybe I’ll arrive on tomorrow morning. Don’t be bothered coz I’m fine. Take care. Jalja<3

I put it again on the bed and held the comb. I started to comb my wet gold-brown wavy hair. Suddenly, my phone rang. I placed the comb and dashed to get it.

‘Taecyeon?’ I answered the call, “O Taecyeon wae?”

It was still awkward since the incident.

“Yoona-a, where are you right now? Should I fetch you” his voice sounded quite worry.

“Ani. It’s okay. Now..umm” ‘Should I lie or not?’ I thought for a second “I’m at Gongchan’s house”

“What? Why are with him? Are you alone with him right now?”

I shocked with his questions, “Of course not! There are some kids and his aunty here. I followed him visiting his hometown”

He silenced. My heart started thumping harder. ‘Is he angry with me? Ah~ it’ll be more awkward after this’

“Yoona! You better listen this well. Don’t make something behind my back, ara! You’re still my wife! Take care. Good nite” then he hang up.

My millions emotions mixed on that time. ‘I feel happy because he concerned about me. I feel like flying over the moon when he said my wife. But why I feel sad too. It’s look like he doesn’t believe in me’

I stared at the screen blankly.

 

 

I came out from the guest room. It was dark everywhere, just a dimmed light from the streetlight outside.

‘Where’s everyone? Did they already sleep?’ I stepped carefully in the dark towards the children’s bedroom.

I saw they slept so soundly and tightly with peace. They looked like angels. I arranged my steps closer to them. They were absolutely cute when looked closer. Dasom curled into a ball while her thumb. Meanwhile, the fraternal twin Shin and Shima were cuddling their couple bolsters. I chuckled when peeked at Kimmy, he slept upside down. On the other hand, Ae-ra already thrown and kicked all the pillows and blanket down the bed. I pulled up their blankets and gave a good night kiss on their foreheads.

“Jaljayo kids! Sweet dreams~” I closed the door and arranged my pace towards the guest room.

Suddenly, I heard a noise in the living room. But it stopped when I turned back. I took one more step to the room and the noise came back.

“Who is that?” I tried to confront but there was nothing. The noise became clearer and I found it was a whisper. It was like chanting something and sometimes it heard like crying too. Spontaneously I had a goose bump. All my body hairs stood up on their roots. I wanted to ignore it and turned back to my room but my legs disobeyed me. My long legs kept taking more and more stops towards the dark living room.

 

“K-ka-kajima…” he begged.

When I stood beside a long sofa and looked down, I just realized the voice was coming from Gongchan’s pink lips. He was having a nightmare. He looked really vulnerable and pity.

“k-kajima..omma..” he kept whispered.

‘Gongchan-a, I really don’t know you’re like this’ my eyes getting teary.

“Gongchan-a, wake up you’re having a nightmare” I shook his body but my wrist was pulled abruptly by him. I almost fall on him. Our bodies were really close.

Dub! Dab! Dub! Dab!
“Why my heart is fluttering? Andwae! Andwae! I’ve to wake him up” I mumbled and tried to release my wrist from his grip.

“k-kajima..appa..” his grip tightened and later I spotted a tears coming out from one of his eyes. He looked very terrible and fragile.

‘O Gongchan-a’

“Don’t leave me alone..” he cried.

“Arasseo. Arasseo. I’ll stay with you here” I tapped him and determined to company him that night.

‘At least until he already relax..’

 

 

 

 

The Sun started saying ‘Good morning’ to the earth’s dwellers. Its rays penetrated through the large glass window and shoot Gongchan’s eyes straightly.

“Urghh..” he groaned.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up but came to a stop when he felt burden on the other hand. He looked down and surprised when saw I was sleeping in sitting position beside the sofa he slept.

‘What’s she doing here? ’

I started to move signaling that I already woke up.

‘Ottokae?’ he startled and lied back on the sofa, acting like he was sleeping.

“mmm…” I groaned while rubbing my eyes.

“Where am i? Ah yeah. In the living room” I mumbled, still sleepy and then I looked up Gonchan’s face.

“Hope you feel better today, Gongchan-a~” I whispered in my smile and walked to the guest room.

In the other hand, Gongcahn was peeping from behing the sofa’s hand.

‘What did she mean? Ah..I must have nightmare again. Kureom, did she company me all the night?’ he felt touchy.

 

 

After having breakfast and packing our things, we departed again to the bust stop. We walked in silence. I was still under hypnosis and fascinated by the beauty of the scenery. I walked leisurely until I didn’t realize I almost stepped in a small pool of muddy, since the road still wet.

“Yah! Your clothes will get dirty” Gongchan lifted me up with his hands. He was really strong.

I really shocked to respond to his action.

“G-gomawo” and we continued our walking.

 

 

“Ah~ Finally!” I sat beside the window.

He just smiled to me and started plugging one of his ears with earphone.

“Do you want to share?” he asked me.

“Sure” I took the other earphone he offered.

He played with his Iphone, looking at our pictures that he captured.

‘I like this one’ he stared at one of the picture and smiled ‘she looks very lovely’

Suddenly, he felt a heavy on his right shoulder. He smiled again when she took a look on the right. I was sleeping.

‘You must be tired after taking care me last night. Gomawo ya Yoona..Get enough rest’