Shaking Heart

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

Sun and Moon replacing each other in the wide clear sky noticing us that time is flying. One week already passed by.The Sun was getting brighter as well as the bond between me and Gongchan. We were closer and friendlier to each other than before. Free to joke and tease around each other. In the other hand, my relationship and Taecyeon was getting weaker and looser. We always bumping to each other but I always ran away from him. Why? It was because since the ‘kiss’ incident, explosion of awkward and embrassing auras were floating between us. Until one day…

 

Din! Ding! Dong!

The bell rang signaling English Class would start in any minutes but I was still in the classroom.

“Oh. It’s here. Thank God” I grabbed my mobile phone which was under my table. Later, I dashed towards the stair but froze for a while.

‘Omo! It’s him’ I saw Taecyeon at the opposite end of the stairs.

‘It’s okay. Just be cool! Yoona, you’re cool!’ I walked down the stairs, ignoring the tall figure. Actually, on that time, it was scarier. I still remembered about the call, his strict and command sound made my mind in trouble.

 

“Yoona!” I looked up simultaneously when heard the voice and saw Gongchan behind Taecyeon.

I shocked from my trouble mind and tripped. My body was thrown towards.

“Aaaa!” ‘I’m really in trouble now’

Meanwhile, Taecyeon and Gongchan rushed towards me to catch. Both of them opened their arms widely in front of me. But who is the first one will catch me? Whose embrace I will fall into?

 

Gladly, my arms are quite long. Thus, I just grabbed the stairs pole quickly. My face was really near their faces. The surrounding became awkward.

Dub! Dab! Dub! Dab!

I sat and put my palm at my chest.

“Ehem. Are you okay?” Taecyeon asked.

“Do you hurt anywhere?” Gongchan checked me. Taecyeon glared at Gongchan.

“Ani. I’m okay. Kureom, I go first” then I sprinted down the stairs and only stop when I was at balcony.

“What is that? Why my heart thumping so hard? For who? Taecyeon? Gongchan? Or the stairs?” I placed my palm at my chest again.

Dub! Dab! Dub! Dab!

“Great! Now, I’ll be late!” I continued my sprint to the library.

 

 

The Sun started hiding itself behind the thick clouds as it getting down. Then, it was dinner time!

“Where should we sit?” Taeyeon asked.

“There” I pointed out and pulled back slowly, knew that I chose the wrong place. There were some empty seats. But they were between B1A4 and 2PM.

“Huh? Shireo” Tiffany disagreed. I thanked to her in my heart.

“But there’s no other seat” Taeyeon said while looking around the café.

“Ah yeah. Why this evening is so packed with people?” Tiffany whined.

“Rite. Normally, there are only a few students. By the way, where should we sit?” I said.

“Right here!” Sandeul rose up his hand and called us suddenly. So, there was no excuse anymore beside sit there.

I pondered where I should sit. There was an empty chair beside Nickhun at the corner and another one between Taecyeon and Gongchan. Of course I chose beside Nickhun, since Tiffany mustn’t want to sit there. However, Nickhun already pulled Tiffany to sit there, leaving me no choice. I walked slowly and sat at the only one empty seat.

Dub! Dab! Dub! Dab!

‘It’s really awkward now and why my heart is shaking too much?’

“Since when you are hang out together?” Taeyeon asked.

“Actually, there was a meeting about tomorrow camping. We are the one who in charge. The rest just butting in” Jinyoung said while pointing to Taecyeon, Gongchan, Baro and Wooyoung.

 

“Oh~ I feel very excited to go there. Especially if he is not there” Tiffany said and mumbled at the end.

“Yah! Are you referring to me?” Nickhun glared her.

“Wae? Did I say it’s you? I think no. Are you hurt?”

“Yah! Stop! Stop! We’re in front of the foods now” CNU said.

“You two really like cat and dog” Wooyoung continued.

“Here. Eat these” Taecyeon suddenly placed some cabbage in my bowl.

“Oh. Gomawo” I ate them but chocked.

“Gwenchana? Eat slowly! Such a kid” Gongchan caressed my back while handling me a cup of water.

“Uh *cough* Go-ma-wo”

“Gwenchana Yoona?” Baro asked.

“Neh. I already finished my meal. Kureom, I go first o” I leaved the table.

‘It’ll getting more awkward if I still sit there. My beloved stomach, mianhe. Let just eat instant ramyun o’

 

 

The glimmering stars on the pitch black sky disappeared as the dawn came. After few hours, the sky bright and we were already at the concourse.

“Class! Please get ready. The bus will be here in any minutes” Mr. Park said.

“Before that, for the last time I remind, please behave yourself or you’ll get punishment. Arasseo?” Mr. Kim warned.

I was very excited on that morning. The camping was actually a gold token for the responsibility of the Rulers and EXCO, besides gold card for the senior students who got top 5 in classes.

 

After placed my bag in the in the trunk, I find my sit. After looking for a while, I chose to sit beside the window.

“Aahh.. Choa. I really love this weather” I smiled while looking out the window.

Suddenly, I aware someone sat next to me.

“Hello~”

I turned my head and saw…

 

 

 

 

 

 

My dear readers

Hope this satisfying you enough

p/s: please give some support if you like this story ( ^ . ^ )