See You Again

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

Wiz Khalifa (Feat. Charlie Puth)-See You Again: https://youtu.be/RgKAFK5djSk?list=PL55713C70BA91BD6E


 

 

A few weeks later…

“THREE…TWO…ONE…”

“Freedom!!!”

Every student jostled out from the collosal examination hall. The chit-chats and laughs started to fill the surrounding.

“Great!”

“Right…”

“My eyes are getting teary suddenly…” Tiffany looked at the blue sky. “Our school days are over”

“Tch! How sentimental” Nickhun jeered.

“This is girl. Easy to emo…Easy to leak tears…Haish. Tired” Baekhyun mocked.

Pap! His back head was hit by Baro’s book.

“That…” Baro pouted his mouth towards Taeyeon, who was already crossed her arms on her chest.

“Don’t forget the Lion Gal if you don’t feel like to be beaten up” Jinyoung said.

“Sorry, Lion Cub! Hehe” Baekhyun clamped his palms together.

“Yah!” Taeyeon scold, since she knew that he was teasing about her past.

“You really love to play with fire huh, Baekhyun-a” Sandeul shook his head.

Everyone burst to laugh.

“But…sure will miss this place big time” I said while staring at the school building, where was I studied for a year. ‘If I felt like that, how about the others who spent their high school life here’

“Being here make my life more miserable, crazy and…urgh…too much expression” Chansung said.

“Right. Too much…” Gongchan smiled while looking at the sky.

“That’s what school life, right?” Sae-ron’s cheeks bone followed to swell up.

“Yeah…” Taecyeon wrapped my shoulder.

“By the way, don’t forget about tonight!” CNU reminded.

Our last precious moments together before leaved that school.

“Ball time!!!” Everyone screamed.

 

 

Magic show that performed by Sandeul and Baro just ended. With wearing their tuxedos, they looked like…absolutely not magicians; it was like some frauds playing some pranks on the stage, till our Principal became their victims. Almost everything came out from Principal’s pocket; from handkerchief, rose until chopstick and spoon appeared. After that two boys came to the stage. The teachers almost out when saw their stunts and acrobatics. Performance by performance finished as the time flew away.

“And now, it’s time to cal-“ Jinyoung who was the emcee, companied by Yoojung took their role on the stage. I talked with Sae-ron, sometimes Tiffany joined us. We laughed happily.

“Taecyeon and Gongchan” my laugh came to a stop when heard the name. I looked at the seat beside me, but all I saw just a piece of white napkin.

“Ehem.Test…3 to the 2 to the 1. Okay. Hi guys. Tonight, I would like to sing a song. This song I dedicated to all teachers, my fellow friends and didn’t forget our date…” everyone cheered while I blushed.

“Here…See You Again…

 

 

Gongchan:

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again
(Hey)

 

Taecyeon:
Damn, who knew?
All the planes we flew
Good things we've been through
That I'll be standing right here talking to you
'Bout another path
I know we loved to hit the road and laugh
But something told me that it wouldn't last
Had to switch up
Look at things different, see the bigger picture
Those were the days
Hard work forever pays
Now I see you in a better place (see you in a better place)

Uh
How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gon' be with me for the last ride

 

Gongchan:

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again (I see you again)
We've come a long way (yeah, we came a long way) from where we began (you know we started)
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I'll see you again (let me tell you)
When I'll see you again

(Aah oh, aah oh
Wooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Yeah

 

Taecyeon:
First you both go out your way
And the vibe is feeling strong
And what's small turn to a friendship
A friendship turn to a bond
And that bond will never be broken
The love will never get lost (and the love will never get lost)
And when brotherhood come first
Then the line will never be crossed
Established it on our own
When that line had to be drawn
And that line is what we reach
So remember me when I'm gone (remember me when I'm gone)

How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through you were standing there by my side
And now you gon' be with me for the last ride

 

Gongchan:
So let the light guide your way, yeah
Hold every memory as you go
And every road you take, will always lead you home, home

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

(Aah oh)
(Uh)
(Aah oh)
(Yeah)
(Wooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
(Ya, ya)
When I see you again
(Uh)
See you again
(Wooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
(Yeah, yeah, uh-huh)
When I see you again

 

 

 

 

“Ppali!Ppali!”

“Wait!”

“Does my hair okay?”

“On my way”

“Free style!!!”

“Call!”

“1…2…3…”

It was the last time we gathered together…

 

Three months later, we got our final examination results. Most of us got flying colours and the rest still satisfied with their achievement. Soon, we started to separate and split up as everyone bustled to enter the universities and further their study.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 years later…

Knock! Knock!

“Dr. Yoona, your husband is here” a lady worker appears from behind the door.

“Okay” I tidy the papers on my table and keep them in a black file. After taking the stethoscope from my neck and place it on the table, I take off my white coat and hang it. Then, I wear my coat and walk out from my office room with the black file in my arms.

‘Actually, I’m a veterinarian now’

“Halloo, Dr. Gongchan. Hehe” I say sarcastically when arrived at the counter desk.

“Haha. Hello, Dr. Yoona” he greets back sarcastically.

“Are you not going yet?” I ask while handing the file that I held just now to a nurse.

“Later. I’m waiting my Dr. Sae-ron” he smiles angelically.

“Ooo~ Kureom, I go first o. Bubye~”

‘I opened this clinic together with Gongchan and Sae-ron. It isfor almost 3 years already, I think. But it’s not really a long time if comparingto Gongchan and Sae-ron relationship.They started dating with each other since their second yearin the university as they’re in the same lecture hall. They got closer from that time and their love grew more and more. What’s a lovey sentence…how is words? Haha’

 

“Annyeong, My Engineer!” I enter a car that is parked in front of the clinic.

‘My hubby now is an engineer’

“Haha. Annyeong, My Love” I snuggle into him as he kisses my forehead.

‘That’s our routine every time we see each other after being apart. Isn’t it sweet? Don’t be jelly~’

“Let’s go take uri kids at the kindergarten and after that we’ll prepare for the wedding o?” he smiles and drive the car.

“Okay~”

 

 

I enter the bride room and see a beautiful lady is in her white long wedding gown, pacing around the room.

“Yoona~” she comes to me and hugs me.

“Wow! Taeyeon-a, you look so beautiful like an angle”

“Tch! What a sweet mouther” she jeers.

I just chuckle and walk with her to a white long sofa.

“Yoona.Ottokae? I’m nervous”

“Gwenchana. All will be okay”

“How it’ll be okay? I don’t even like him, plus love. This is an arranged married, Yoona!” she pouts.

“Haha. Don’t worry too much. Look, I’m in arranged married too, right? But I already live happily now” I comfort him.

“But you are with Taecyeon, our childhood friend and you love him! It’s not the same”

“That’s right. But also wrong! I love him but he doesn’t love at the earlier. And…in your case, he love you but you don’t love him. Isn’t it quite same with mine?”

“Ah!!! Molla! Talk about you and Taecyeon, where is your kids?”

“Oh, they’re with their Appa!”

“Oh. Haha. This is reminding me when your fainted-incident during our school days”

 

“How is it?” Tiffany asked when I sat on the chair. Meanwhile Taec was giving me support by holding my shoulder. Everyone at the table gave their all full attention to us.

“Oh. I’m okay. Just feel a bit dizzy” I smiled bitterly.

“And…” Jinyoung looked at us.

“And what?” Taec sat beside me and placed the medicines on the table.

“Is there no good news for us?” Nichkhun wiggled his thick eyebrows upside down.

“About what?” Gongchan who followed us from the back took a sit next to Sandeul.

“Er…like baby?”

“Bwoh?” I chocked. “From where this idea comes from? I’m not pregnant!” I looked at Taec asking him to explain.

“Yeah…She just lacked some rest and didn’t take the meals properly” he explained while Gongchan nodded as an agreement.

Everyone’s face fell down.

“So… there’s no baby?” Taeyeon asked.

“NO!” I shook my head.

“But…” Taec whispered at my ears but still loud, able to be heard by everone at the table, “we can make one” he smirked.

“Byuntae!” I smacked his head with palm and slowly stood up and walked away with a tomato face.

Meanwhile, all of them just laughed and chuckled.

 

 

 

I approached my husband who is sitting with my prince and my princess.

“My twin~”

“Omma~” the brother climbes up and sits on my lap.

I smiled and looked at the front. My eyes capture Baekhyun who is standing on the isle beside Baro.

Both of them now are well-known architectures in South Korea. Baekhyun will marry to Taeyeon today but Baro, he said … ‘I still searching for the right one for my heart’ when everytime we ask him about love.

 

Suddenly, I hear Sandeul asks, “When we’ll stand on there, Jagiya?” and smiled to his girlfriend. She smiles shyly and answers playfully, “Who knows”

He is a pharmacist now. His status is ‘in love’. Nothing much to be tells about him, beside his love-pharmacist-and-patient relationship.

 

On the other hand, Tiffany is smiling in Nickhun’s embrace while caressing her big-pregnant stomach behind me.

They already married for almost a year. Hehe... It’s true that Nichkhun like Tiffany, that’s why he loves to tease and bullies her until their university days (since they got the same university). But when Tiffany almost was taken by another guy, he straightly confessed his feeling to her. And their love story has begun from that time.

 

I chuckle at them and pay full of my attention when Jinyoung starting play the piano.

Now, he is a biology lecturer at a prestigue college in Gangnam. He is still single and that’s why hundreds of girl students and female lecturers fall in love and try to flirt with him.

 

The bride enter the hall while clinging to her Appa with one arm while the other hand, she is holding a bouquet of flowers.

Baekhyun smiles when saw his bride walking on the red carpet.

After Taeyeon’s Dad a.k.a our Principle handed her to Baekhyun, he stepped down the isle. And CNU stepped forward to take and snap a closer picture of them. After satisfying with his picture, he step aside and stood beside Taeyeon’s bridesmaid and smile to her. Then, they started whispering to each other ears with a smile.

CNU is a CEO of a big electronic devices company in Seoul. And look like his love story just bloom…

 

At the same time, Yi Hyun and Krystal are smiling at the back.

Yi Hyun is a professional robotics engineer today, meanwhile Krystal jumped from science-career to a fashion designer. Yi hyun is already engaged but Krystal still in an ‘available’ status.

 

I look back at the front when the bride and groom are exchanging their wedding rings.

‘Looks like their story just start…Their Marriage…Not a secret one!’ I smile.

 

 

 

 

 

-THE END-

 

 

 

 

Credits to:~

 

My Dad (who is always pay for the Wi-fi bills…hehe)

My younger Sister (who contributes some ideas for the story and poster sometimes)

My dear Upvoters,

Subscribers and

Readers <3

 

 

p/s: Finally…my story come to an end ( . _ .)

Hope my beloved supporters satisfied with my story

And… don’t forget to subscribe and upvote my story ^^

Btw… I plan to write a new fanfic

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/973557/

If you’ve some free time,

Please feel no pressure to visit and read it