Closer

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

“Aaaaaaaaa!!!!” I shouted.

“Wae? Wae?”

“Ghost. Beast” I curled on the ground.

“Where? Where?”

“There. H-here”

“Here? Where?”

“Neo (You)” I pointed the ‘beast’ in front me.

“Na (Me)?!” then he sighed, “Yah Lee Yoona! Opened your eyes! If you don’t opened your eyes, how you would know what is in front you”

‘Wait! Yes, this voice is very familiar’ I opened one of my eyes slowly and my eyes bulged later.

“Taecyeon?”

 “Yes. It’s me. Aigoo” he messed my hair.

“Thanks goodness. It’s you” then I hugged him. “There are ghosts just now. They chased me and..and I bumped to you, who I thought beast. Aha~ I thought I’ll be kidnapped by ghosts or eaten by beast. Uhu~” I hugged him tighter.

“Aigoo, my scaredy cat. You really can write a thriller novel” he froze for seconds but caressed my hair lovely later.

‘I hope this is not a dream for a while. Wait! This isn’t really a dream. It’s a reality” I froze when I came to my consciousness and pulled back my body abruptly.

I tidied up my bang and walked away, “Kaja! We still have a chance to be a winner”

He just chuckled and followed after me, “Yah Yoona! Don’t you afraid if you found any ghost at in front?”

 

 

“What a pity. You’re only a minute left after Chanyeol and Eunji” Mr. Park said.

“Mianhe~” Eunji said.

“But not really” Chanyeol continued.

“However, you still the second. Congratulation!” Mr. Kim slapped Taec’s and my shoulder.

“This is all you fault!” Taecyeon messed my hair.

“Wae?” I looked at him. He mocked me something but I was too into on his arm. I noticed there were some wounds on his arm.

“Igeo mwoya?”

“Oh. This is your fault too. I was too shocked and panicked if something happened to you just now. You screamed hysterically like you were attacked by some devil” he continued mocking me.

“This is because of me?” I stunned.

“Forget it-” that time I was the ones who cut his sentence. I dragged him to the ‘emergency’ tent and pushed him to sit on the wooden bench.

“I told you for-” I interrupted his words for the second time.

“Haip! Just sit down” I dashed to get first kit aid and sat down back in front of him. I pulled his arm and started to clean his wounds. But before it touched them, he pulled his arm abruptly.

“W-what are you doing?”

“Cleaning and put some iodine of course” I raised one of my eyebrows.

“Just for-“ I cut his words for the third time, “Don’t tell me, you’re still scare with medicine?” I smirked.

“O-of course not!”

“Really? So come here” I pulled back his arm and tried to press the wet cotton on the wounds. And again he pulled back his arm.

“Let me clean it by myself” I waited him to start clean his cuts. But it was just a waste. I waited him almost for 15 minutes but the cotton never touched even on his arm hair. I sighed and grabbed the cotton and pulled his arm.

“Yah! Didn’t I say that I clean it by myself?”

“And did you know I waited for almost a half hour?”

“Ah!” he winced.

“Taec! Don’t over-react. It didn’t even touch your cuts yet”

Suddenly I saw Baekhyun. He entered the tent while gave piggyback ride to Taeyeon.

“Wae, Baekyun-a?” I asked and failed to clean the wounds again. In the other hand, Taec released a huge happy-grateful-sigh.

 Baekhyun placed Taeyeon on a big dry leave and went to get bandage and a bowl of ices and water. His moves was really fast and his face was really hard and serious. Then, he sat down in front of Taeyeon and pulled one of her feet. Meanwhile, Taeyeon just keep quite. Her face looked red, like after crying. I had never seen her like that before.

“She jumped into a whole just now when saw some prank-ghosts. And she never asked for help?! I thought I was crazy when never saw her at the end after waited for almost an hour” his tone getting higher and higher.

“It just nothing” Taeyeon said.

Baekhyun glared to her, “And you even dare to talk now?”

Spontaneously, Taeyeon shut .

“Why is with Taecyeon?” Baekhyun sighed and asked concernedly.

“Oh. He got some cuts just now. And I was just about to clean and put some iodine on them since 30 minutes before”

“Huh? But why it seem like his wound didn’t even touched yet?” Baekhyun felt weird.

“It’s because he scar-“ my mouth was closed by Taec’s palm.

“It’s because she was too scare on blood” Taec finished the sentence and grinned awkwardly.

I brushed away his palm from my mouth, “Me?” I smirked, “Aha! Really? If it’s like that let we start clean. My scare on blood already fades away”

Finally, I started cleaning his cuts. I peeked at him sometimes and almost burst into laugh when saw her face.

 

 

Taeyeon finally smiled when looked at us.

 

She laughed in her mind ‘Haha. I know that not Yoona the one scare on blood. But Taecyeon is the one who scare with medicine. Aigoo. Our Taecyeon doesn’t change at all, since he was a boy until he already becomes a beast. Haha’. But her laugh-in-mind came to a stop when Baekhyun twisted her ankle, “Ah!”

“Gwencaha?” Baekhyun already calmed and came back to the caring guy.

 

 

 “Okay. Please send two persons from you group” the park ranger commanded.

“Both of you go. We prepared the necessaries here” Taeyeon pointed to Taecyeon and Baekhyun and I already walked away to get water.

“No. She’ll come with me” Taec on the other hand pulled my back shirt and dragged me away from them. Leaving the two with dumbfounded.

 

 

“Ommaaa!!! Tsk! Tsk!” I cried.

 

We got the task to catch chickens while some of us got the task to catch fish at the river.

“This is his entire (Taec) fault! He is the one dragged me here! You wait. I’ll get my revenge on you!” I hissed him but he only chuckled.

“Hehe. Move. Let me the one catch them”

“If it’s like that, why do you dragged me here? It’s such a perfect if Baekhyun go with you”

“Because it’ll be boring if it’s not you” he smiled.

I startled and felt happy for a bit. But it’s all destroyed when he laughed.

“Yah! Are you making joke of me?!” I whined and stomped my feet away from him.

 

 

 

After cleaning the chicken and chopped the chickens and fishes, the authority gave them to us. We’re all in full of confusion on that time.

“Okay. Today, you’ll cook for your own lunch” Mr. Kim gave a simple order. All the students groaned.

“To make it more interesting, let’s make it as a competition. We gave 45 minutes for you to prepare and it started now” the park ranger blew his whistle.

The wide and colossal concourse became havoc in a blink. The students rushed from here to there and left to right.

“Let’s start”

 

 

 

 

“Ouch! Hot!” Tiffany winced when the hot oil popped out from the pan.

“Move away. Let’s me cook with Sae-ron. You cut the vegetables with Gongchan” Nickhun shooed Tiffany away and he started cooking.

‘Woah. He looked like a chef. So cool!’ Tiffany impressed with him unconsciously.

Meanwhile, Taecyeon busied with him chicken and I was in full hand with the fish.

“Wah! You two look like couple of husband and wife, huh” Baekhyun said suddenly.

Taeyeon, who was drinking, chocked when she heard he said that.

“Taeyeon. Are you okay?” Baekhyun cared.

“Why I’m the one who is shock?” Taeyeon mumbled without knowing what’s in our mind.

On the other hand, Taec and I froze from what we were doing. It became awkward for a while and continued cooking when Mr. Park told that only 15 minutes more left.

 


On that evening, we continued our camping with jungle trekking. After walking for about 45 minutes, we finally reached at our destination.

“Yeah Waterfall!!” the students cheered excitedly.

I walked separately from Taeyeon. I held out my camera and started snapping some pictures of the floras and faunas. The scenery was really beautiful like a portrait.

Suddenly, there was someone pushed me from back.

"Woaah!!"