What's Going On?

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

Taecyeon opened his eyes

 

‘Ommo! Ottokae?’ I froze like a statue. My brain was too numb to take any reaction.

“Ah. Did I wake you up?” I broke the silent.

“No. I didn’t sleep”

‘What? I thought he is sleeping’

I shove his head away from my lap and stood up abruptly, “I-I’ve something to do. So,goodbye. Get well soon!” I ran away without giving any second glance.

 

I paced without having any idea and stopped when I exhausted. I kneeled down.

“Aaaa!!! What did I do? Why I do that? Ya pabo! Pabo! Pabo!” I frustrated and knocked my head.

“Yoona? What are you doing?”

“Oh kkamjakiya (You sacred me)”I fall onto the cement because too shock.

Gongchan chuckled. “Haha..ehem..i’m sorry. Did I scared you?” he said sarcastically and held out his hand.

“ishh”I dusted away my shirt, “where am i?” and look around. I realized that I was at behind hostel building.

“Yoona.. what did happened to you? You look like you were chased by ghost”

“Nothing. What are you doing here?” I tried to divert his attention.

“Oh! I’m feeding the kittens”

“Waah!! Do you always feeding them?” I approached them.

“If I’m not busy”

“Do they have names?” I played with them.

“I just called them Kiki, Koko and Kiss”

“What did you feed? Give me some. Ah kyeopta~” I feed them.

“Just like you”

“Huh? No. like you” I blushed.

“Me? I’m handsome okay! Not cute. Look!” he posed.

“Haha. No. You’re cute”

“No. I’m not!”

“Yes. You’re!”

"No"

"Yes"

“No!” he pouted.

“Look! Your mouth is like them”
“I’m not! Sae-ron is yes”

“Huh? Ah yeah” it reminded me about Sae-ron. Ah kyeopta~. “But still you’re cute!”

“Aisshh jinja!” he flipped my forehead.

“Yah! Appo!” I slapped his arm.

“Neo! Come here!” I ran away when he chased me until he grabbed my wrist.

 

He pulled my wrist made me bounded to his body. His face was so closed and his eyes locked with mine. But it moved closer and closer as the time flied. I moved back simultaneously.

 

“Don’t move” he said and grabbed my shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Kiss"

“Huh?” I felt butterflies in my stomach.

“Kiss is at the back. Don’t move. Or you will step on it”

“Huh?” I turned my head and saw nothing.

“There’s nothing” I turned my head back to him and realized his eyes were nearer than before. My head move aback since he was still holding my shoulder.

"Stop"

“w-wae?” ‘What’s going on?’

“Mosquito” he slapped my forehead and chuckled.

“Appo! Yah! Do you want to kill the mosquito or me?” I chased him when he did mehrong.

‘How can I kill you if you already steal my heart’ Gongchan monologue while ran away.

 

At Café

 

“Yoona-ya. Eat slowly or you’ll chock”

“You’re the one who made me eat like this”

“What did I do?” Gongchan asked sarcastically.

I just glared at him and continued my dinner.

“Yoona. Let study together tonight”

“Huh? Why?”

His eyes looked at me for quite a long time and whispered, “Do you already forgot about our presentation?”

“Bwoyah! I thought there’s something”

“Haha. Wae? Did you want me to say something else?”

“Ani! But you look like you want to say something serious. But can we study together?”

“Of course! I’m the leader right?”

“Show off. Are you using your power now?” I scoffed.

“Haha. We can since we’ve a discussion to do”

“Call!” ‘I think it’s a chance for me to avoid Taecyeon too’

“I’ll wait you at the meeting room since I’ve something to do there too. Remember, I’ll wait you!” then he got up from our table.

“What’s going on with him? He looked different” I mumbled.

 

Gongchan POV

 

I slammed my body on the bed and look the white wide ceiling. I chuckled.

‘What have I done? Did I just try to kiss her?’ I touched my lips and chuckled again.

‘Did I just try to ask her date with me tonight’ I chuckled again.

“Yah Gongchan! What’s going on you? Are you crazy?” Baro, my roommate, who was sleeping asked.

 “Em. Right. What’s going on me?” I asked back and chuckled again.

"You're really crazy right now! Call 199!"