Sense of Ending

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

“Gongchan, why do you ask me to jogging with you suddenly? Normally, you’re very lazy to go out from your room around this time. Right?” CNU asked as they were on the second round.

“Haha. Are you making a gibe of me? Haha. Actually, I also don’t know why? I just felt uneasy and something will go wrong”

“Maybe you’re too stress about your responsibility and hostel tasks, furthermore when exam are around the corner. Take a rest bro” CNU smiled.

“Thanks bro. Let’s stop. I’m already tired. CNU, we use the road near the store, okay?”

"Call"

 

 

When they were around the store room…

“YAH! DON’T TOUCH ME! HELP ME! SOMEONE!”

“Gongchan. Do you here that?” Gongchan nodded when CNU turned his head.

They rushed towards the store room. Gongchan kicked the door when he found it’s locked. His eyes widened as he saw someone was on Yoona’s top.

“Yah! Bastard!” Gongchan kicked the unknown away from me.

Meanwhile, I was too numb and dumb to recognize who they were. I was already curled into a ball at the corner of the room. My body was trembling and shaking continuously. I cried and sobbed like there was no tomorrow. I closed my eyes and duck down between my knees.

“Omma.. Appa.. Tsk! What’s going on? Tsk! I’m very scared right now. Tsk! Taecyeon oppa…please save me” I mumbled between my sobbed. My head was really pain. My eyes was getting blurry as well as my breath became unsteady and short.

“Oppa..Tsk! Where are you..?”

“Yoona. Are you okay?” Suddenly I felt someone touched my arms.

I winced and shivered in my sobbing. I pleaded, “Go away..Please..”

“Yoona. It’s me” Gongchan assured me.

On the contrary, I held my head up and my imagination controlled my mind, ‘It’s him’. My eyes lied to me with an illusion of Taecyeon.

I hugged him tightly, “Oppa..Tsk! Museowo..”

“Shh!! You’re okay now”

‘It’s him. He saves me’ I sobbed.

 

On the other hand, Taecyeon just arrived at the store room. He barged into it and shocked when saw it was so mess. He startled when his eyes catch the unknown figure who was lying on the cement with full of blood. But he was more stunned when he saw the hugging scene and he heard that I called Gongchan ‘oppa’. His mouth escaped a whisper, “Yoona”

He monolog in his mind, ‘I’m late. Gongchan already saves her. I’m late’

He stepped closer slowly but my eyes already closed to see him. My hands dropped from Gongchan’s waist as soon as I lost my consciousness.

“Yoona..” Taec called out my name with full of panic and rushed towards me. Gongchan turned his head towards Taecyeon.

“Taecyeon, we’ve to bring her to hospital right now”

Taecyeon nodded and started to dial his mobile phone while walking behind Gongchan, who was carrying Yoona.

His head suddenly popped out a question when he saw me in Gongchan’s embrace which reminding him about the hugging scene, ‘Does Yoona likes him’

 

 

 

My fingers moved slowly as I started to gather my consciousness. I groaned when I tried to open my heavy eyes.

“Yoona? Are you awake?”

I tried to adapt to the surrounding, “Uhh..where am I?”

“You’re in hospital. Are you okay?”

I turned my head towards the voice and saw Gongchan. I don’t know why but I can’t help to stop my disappointment.

“Are you okay? Should I call the doctor?” I just shook my head weakly.

“Do you know how much I worried about you when I found you just now?” I smiled faintly.

“Especially when you shooed my away”

“Did I?” I shocked.

“Don’t you remember? You winced and avoided me when I tried to comfort you”

“A-are you the one who save me?” I startled.

“Neh” he said in confusion.

My head fall as I started to digest my mind, ‘So, it’s no him’

I looked at Gongchan when I felt he touched my hand, “Are you okay, Yoona?”

Click!

“Annyeong-“ Taecyeon froze in front of the door and continued stepping into the room whe I pulled back my hand.

“Do you feel better?” he sat beside my bad and asked with full of caring.

I nodded and gave a smile automatically.

“Here. I brought your clothes and some comics too” he lifted up the bag while smiling.

“Ehem. I go out for a second ey. Do you want something, Yoona?” Gongchan excused himself and I just shook my head still wearing my smile. It was because I was too happy since Taecyeon was there beside me.

But Taec thought something different, ‘He is really caring. He take care Yoona carefully and lovely. He must really like Yoona. And Yoona also must like him. Look how is she smiling to him’

After Gongchan went out from the room, the situation became awkward. They stayed silence.

I peeked at Taecyeon and stared at him. Later, Taecyeon caught my eyes with him but I didn’t turn away my head. I continued stared his eyes.

‘Taecyeon..’ my eyes welled as I felt an urge to touch him, caress his cheeks and fell into his embrace.

“Wae, Yoona? Appo?” He panicked but I just shook my head. Slowly, he sat down on my bed and pulled me into his embrace. I laid my head on his chest and sobbed. My hand wrapped around his waist and I tugged his shirt with my other hand.

“You’re fine now. Don’t worry. Gwenchana” he caressed my back and pulled me tighter into himself. His eyes also were wetting with man’s tears.

‘I really don’t deserve this sweet lady. Look at how I made her tears falling down’

 

“Omma and Appa still at hometown. So, they might be late” I put the flowers in a glass.

“Oh. It’s okay”

“And what happened to the bastard” Gongchan still felt enraged.

“He already arrested by the cops. Actually he is a Yoona’s Appa former worker. He got fired due to betray the company for the second times. So, he kept revenge towards her family and Yoona became the victim. Hmmph”

Taec sighed as he remembered his conversation with Yi hyun and Krystal.

“HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO YOONA!” Taec furious.

“I didn’t do that” Yi hyun denied.

“Yes. We’re not really that bad” Krystal supported.

“Then, what did you planned to do, huh?”

“W-we just wanted to accuse her stealing the classroom’s money” Yi hyun’s head ducked down in embarrassment.

“Whatever you planned, if something bad happen to Yoona. It’s your entire fault”

 

Later, he went to police station to know the progression about the case. And on that time, he knew the truth of the unknown and ‘guaranteed’ the plan of Yi hyun and Krystal.

 

 

“Time for lunch, Yoona-ssi” a nurse came in with a tray of food in her hands.

I tried to sit from my lying. Taecyeon who was standing beside the window rushed to me but Gongchan lend his hands first since he was closer. Taec looked at them in despair.

Yoona started to feed herself. Taecyeon stepped nearer and smiled.

“Yoona.Yah.. You really have a big appetite, don’t you? Not matter what condition you’re in” he messed her hair while she just pouted.

Then, Taecyeon lifted up his back from the chair beside the bed.

“Op- Taecyeon-a, do you want to go back already?” I disappointed.

“Em. Get well soon ey. Annyeong!” he smiled and wave to us.

“See you at hostel Taec”

Taec closed the door behind him and stared at his shoes, ‘I should give them some time to be alone. I’m just an intruder between them’. He sighed and walked away.