Hot Fever

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

“Achoo!” Taecyeon sneezed.

“Taecyeon, are you okay?” Yi hyun asked.

“Hmm? I’m okay. Let’s finish our work faster”

 

After writing reports and arranging the files, they went out from the Ruler’s Room. When they came out from the room, they saw I passing through. I didn’t know what to do. Smile? Call? Thus, I just walked away but suddenly..

 

 

“Taecyeon! Wake up!” Yi Hyun panicked. I turned my back and saw Taecyeon was lying down on the rough tar. I rushed to there.

“Taec? Are you okay?” I held his hand. “His hand is hot” then I touched his head but Yi Hyun pushed me.

“Move away. Lee Jong suk, let’s take him to the infirmary” Yi Hyun glared.

 

I felt very uneasy along the day. I couldn’t really focus in the class.

 

Ding! Ding! Dong!

I rushed towards the infirmary after the bell rang. However, I found no one when I opened the door. The bed was empty. I really worried about his condition.

‘Is he okay?’ I walked towards my room.

 

 

 

Kring!!!

He didn’t attend the Prep that night.

‘He must be really sick. How should I pass this medicine to him? Ah yes! Nickhun is on duty tonight. I better find him’ I walked out the library.

 

I checked the living room first but I only saw Taeyeon talking to Baekhyun. No! It’s more like scolding. ‘Aigoo! My friend is definitely Lion Gal’

 

“Yah! Why I always found you here every time I’m on duty? You know that you merit marks will be minus,rite?” Taeyeon grasped her waist.

Baekhyun just smiled, “To meet you”

“Bwoh? Are you threatening me about the past,huh?” Taeyeon asked in a very low voice until I heard nothing.

‘Is this romance drama?’ I looked at them.

 

Suddenly Tiffany came in and followed by Nickhun.

 

‘Ah! It must be action genre now. Hehe’

 

“Hey! Where are you going?” Nickhun pulled Tiffany’s hair.

“Yah! You better released them. Or~”

“Or what?” Nickhun provoked.

Tiffany then pulled and twist Nickhun’s ear, “Yah! I’m not a scaredy cat anymore! Since right now, you better watch out from me. Do you want released them or not?”

 

‘I’m better interfere them right now or someone will loss her hair and the other one will lose his ear’

 

“Nickhun, could you help me?” I asked him.

“Oh. What is it?” Nickhun held his red ear while approaching me.

“How is Taecyeon?”

“He’s alright. Just having fever and cold. He just too tired today”

“Oh.Here. Please give this to him and make sure he take it, okay?” I handed the medicine.

“Sure. I hope I’ve siblings too in this school. Or maybe a girlfriend? Who can take care of me” he glanced at Tiffany.

 

 

 

 

On the Next Evening

 

I went to the classroom to take my notebook in the locker. But when I was in my back, someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me to behind the building.

 

“Ah!” I winced when my back hit the wall. I raise up my head and saw Yi Hyun and Krystal.

“Yah! You really don’t know or you just acting like you don’t know?” Krystal scolded me.

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Everyone in this school know that Taecyeon is mine but why you keep seducing him?” Yi Hyun approached and continued, “ I thought you already take a lesson from before. Still remember about the ball?”

“You did that on purpose?”

“Of course. It’s a warning! But after that you still flirting and seducing him. Don’t you feel ashame to steal him from me” she grabbed my face.

I pushed her back, “No! He’s not yours! Never!”. I felt angry, ‘He’s mine!’

“Mworago (What did you say)?” She raise her hand to slap me.

 

‘Bring it on! Do you know that I’ve Taekwando?’ I smirked in my mind.

But before I could break her hand, someone already grabbed her wrist.

 

 

“Igeo mwoyeyo (What’s this)?” he asked.

Krystal and Yi Hyun startled, “T-taecyeon”

“Oh *cough* This is what are you doing. *cough* Bullying everyone with your power”

“An-ani” Yi hyun denied.

“Remember this! If you keep *cough* doing this, I wouldn’t hesitate *cough* to report this to teacher. Arasseo*cough*!” he warned before they went away.

 

I froze there, still shocked about just now.

“Hey~! Are you daydreaming *cough* about prince charming *cough* saving you?” he pushed my head.

I brushed away his hand, “Look like you’re already well since you can tease me”

He chuckled and walked away but suddenly he almost fell onto the ground.

“W-wae?” I helped him walk to the nearest bench and sit there.

“Nothing. Just dizzy” he pressed his head.

Then, I massaged his head, “Let me..”

 

 

Suddenly, he lied on my lap.

“W-wae appo?”

“No. Just sleepy”

“Thank you for helping me”

“No prob. I just don’t want to be interrogated after you breaking her hands”

“Tch!” I continued massaging his temple.

 

 

He looked so calm when he was sleeping. I caressed his cheeks. Then, my hands move towards his hairs. I brushed his hair aside and kissed his forehead.

 

Suddenly, his eyes opened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you love it @.@

And here are some baekyeon moments.

p/s: leave some comments my dear reader <3