Heartbeat

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

It was a breezy, sunny and bright day. A cool breeze touched the warmth of my cheeks and neck. Then, it made my dress move as if it was alive, and my hair swept across my forehead.

Suddenly, the soft breeze carried a faint familiar odor. The odor grew stronger as a shadow appeared from behind. I turned to look.

‘Woah..Handsome..’

“Wae? Are you into me” Taecyeon asked.

 “Tch.. Ani! You’re only blowing your on trumpet”

Pon! Pon!

“Annyeong, children!”

“Omma, Appa, Ma (Taec’s omma), Pa (Taec’s Appa)” I greeted them who were in the car.

“Chulbal! Let’s go!” we departed after taking our seats at the back.

“Appa, where’re we going?” I asked to Appa who was driving.

“Surprise!” Pa said.

 

 

 

“Woah!! Amusement park! Yeah!!” I was very excited.

“Yah! Stop acting like a kid! It’s embarrassing” I pouted when Taec knocked my head. Our parents just laughed.

 We rode almost all the rides. From the Viking, Gyro Tower, Roaller Coster, Bumper Cars, Railroad Train, Shooting until Drop Tower. It was really fun and enjoying.

 

“Let’s go to Haunted House” Ma said.

“Sireo! You’ll make me deaf” Pa said while Ma poking him.

“Yes. She’ll rip my shirt” Appa agreed while pointing to Omma. We all laughed.

 

However, we still enter it. Taecyeon and I followed at the back.

“Museowo (I’m scared)” I whispered.

“Don’t worry. I’m here” Taec pulled my hands and linked them to his arm. I surprised and looked at him. My heart started beating fast.

Suddenly, ….

 

“Wuaaarrghhh!!” we saw ghost. “Yeobo!!” Omma and Ma screamed.

“Oppa!!!” I hugged him tightly spontaneously.

I realised that we’re so close.

Dub! Dab! Dub! Dab!

I loosened my grip, “Mian-” but “Wuaaaaaa!!!” an ugly ghost appeared again suddenly. It make me jumped and tightened my embrace. He held my shoulder tightly. We stayed like that until we came out from the house.

 

‘Ah.. I don’t know to who my heart beating. To Taecyeon or the Ghosts?’

 

“Yeobo! How could you leave me alone?”

“Ya~ I think my ears really deaf now”

“Look! My shirt got ripped”

“Why did you hide behind me, yeobo?”

Our parents quarreled.

 

“Eeww! My shirt is all wet because of your saliva” Taec complained.

“No. It isn’t mine!” I denied.

“Yes. It is”

"No!"

“Then, whose?”

“The Ghost Well. Remember, she sprinkled water to us”

“No. The ghost that I only remember is a lady who has a tail on her head, sticking and screaming towards me along the way”

“hmmpH!!” I pouted.

 

 

“Look! That’s look fun!”

“Kaja! Omma dragged me there.

“Go!” Ma pushed me and Taec towards the counter.

“You guys?” Taec asked.

“We’re too old to jump from that” Omma said.

“So, why did you drag us here?” I asked. But Omma and Ma just pushed us instead of answering my question.

 

 

 

“I admitted that I excited just now but now.. I want to get down. I-it’s too high” I mumbled and turned towards the stairs.

“Hey! Where’re you going? Are you scared?” Taec grabbed my arm.

"A-ani"

“Okay, we’re ready” the uncle who was in charged said.

Taec smirked, “So, you get on first”

“Bwoh? Wae-” My eyes widened and my words interrupted by him, “Wae? Scared?”

“No! I’m not!” I denied and walked to the uncle.

“Fuh! Fuh! It’s okay! It’ll be okay! Just jump” I controlled my mind. I was really nervous on that time.

“Okay, you’re ready” the uncle said.

“O-okay. Foooh! I can do it!” I opened my arms and closed my eyes, waiting for the command to jump.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands wrapped my waist from behind.

“Scaredy cat!” Taec smacked my head with his forehead. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

Dub! Dab! Dub! Dab!

 

“Ready?” Taec nodded when the uncle asked.

“3..2..1.. Bungee!!” and we jumped.

“Weeeee!!!” I screamed.

“Let’s be happy, Yoona!!!”

Dub! Dab! Dub! Dab!

‘Again, I don’t know to who my heart thumping’

 

 

 

“Where’s Taecyeon oppa?” I asked when all the food were already served on table.

“Someone is missing her hubby~” Omma teased.

“Ani! I asked because I don’t want the meal cold”

Suddenly...

 

“Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~
 Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~
 Sarang ha neun Yoona~
 Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da~” Taec came out while holding a chocolate cake.

 

“Surprise!!!”

 

Then, he sat beside me and wished, “Today is a pretty good day but with your celebration, it will be so much better. Happy Birthday~

 

“Saeng il chuk ka he! May all your wishes come true”

“Happy Birthday to our beloved daughter. May you be blessed with all the good things you deserve.”

“You have always made me us proud. Happy Birthday to our dearest daughter.”

“Our little Yoona already become a lady. Saeng il chuk ka he!”

 

They all wished. I was really really touched.

“Thank you” I said and hugged them, except Taec.

 

 

After eating the meal, they all gave me presents.

I held out my hand to Taec.

“What?” he asked.

“Seonmul (Gift)”

“Eopseo (Not Have)” I pouted when he said that.

 

“Nongdam-ieyo (I’m joking). Here” he gave me. I opened and saw a beautiful hairclip.

Then, he wore it to me.

“Thank you” I smiled.

“Just ‘thank you’?” Pa asked. We just looked at them, not understood what they meant.

Then I saw Omma poking her cheek. I blushed, ‘Oh! That’s what they meant’

I peeked at Taec. He was peeking at me too.

“Omma~” I interrupted his whining.

Chu! I pecked his cheek.

‘Argh!! Embarrassing’ I realized that he froze. But then he grinned from ear to ear.

 

“Oh!! So sweet” Omma said and Pa continued, “mmm.. When we’ll get our grandchildren?”

My face turned to tomato that time.

“Ehem! Pa~, we’re still students” Taec stated.

“I just said~”  

‘It’s true that we’re still student and in fact he’s not in love with me’ I realized.

 

 

 

“Woah!! It’s really beautiful!” We were at the top. Just Taec and I. Our parents rode the box before us. I smiled and looked at Taec, who was staring at me.

 

Then, he leaned closer. Closer and closer until his hot breath touched my face. Our lips met.

“Yah! What are you imagining?” Taec smacked my forehead.

“OUChh!” I caressed my forehead and blushed when I awoke from my imagination.

“It’s really nice. Isn’t it?” Taec broke the silence.

“Em”

 

“Taecyeon-a~, gomawo for today. Especially for this” I touched my hairpin.

“You like it?”

I nodded, “I thought you didn’t remember”

“Actually, it’s not the real gift”

“Huh?”

Then, he pulled out a necklace from his pocket.

I stunned. He wore it to me.

“I’m really really appreciating it. Thank you again” I looked up after peeked at the necklace. Then, I realized that we’re really close.

I stare at his eyes which were looking at me. He then leaned closer and closer.

Chup!

 He kissed my forehead and pulled back.

 After that, he leaned closer again. Our noses touched.

 

“Thank you for the ri- Oops! Err.. should we give you er.. one more round?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you love it @.@

p/s: leave some comments my dear reader <3