After the Campfire

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

"Woahh!!"

“Did you scare?” he pulled back.

I turned my head to see who is the one tried to ‘kill’ me.

“Haha. You’ve to look your face just now. It’s so funny” Gongchan laughed.

“Yah! Do you want to die?” I punched him and slapped his body.

“Ouch! Ouch! Okay! Okay! Mianhe”

“Hmmph” I pouted and walked away.

“I’m sorryy~” he persuaded me.

I chuckled when saw his cute face, “Hehe. Aigoo. See, didn’t I say that you are cute before?”

“Just for you” he mumbled.

"Bwoh?"

“Nothing. Mmm, you’re a great chef, huh”

“Oh. Not really. This compliment belongs to Taec. By the way, you too should be congratulate”

“Nah. Nickhun and Sae-ron ones who were cooking”

 

“The winner for this cooking competition is…………….. Taecyeon’s group”

“Yeah!!! We win!” Taeyeon cheered and gave high-5 to Baekhyun intentionally.

“And the second winner is………… Gongchan’s group”

Sae-ron unconsciously held Gongchan’s hand, “Assa!”

Then she realized and pulled back, “Mianhe”

 

 

The weather is really hot since it was summer. But on that evening, the sun was extra scorching.

We walked side by side along the dirty small road. I want to snap more pictures as memories.

Suddenly, my head felt dizzy and I almost stumbled to the back.

“Wae?” Gongchan catched me.

“Donno. Just dizzy suddenly”

“Yoona-ya, your nose..”

“Nose?” I touched my nose and felt something wet on my fingers, “Blood?”

“Let me carry you” Gongchan tried to lift me.

“E-eh. Gwenchana” I felt shy when his fingers touched my skin.

Suddenly Taecyeon appeared from nowhere, “What are you doing? Yoona? Why is with her?”

“Nado molla” Gongchan said panickly.

Taec panicked and brushed away Gongchan’s hand from me. Later, he carried me bridal style and walked towards a tree, leaving Gongchan alone.

 

“Eh. Taecyeon-a, I’m okay. Put me down” I wiggled down my legs.

“Lee Yoona!” I shut my mouth when he called my name.

Then, he put me down on the ground under the shady tree, beside the waterfall-river. He searched something from his waist bag.

“Here” suddenly Gongchan handed a small towel.

“Thanks” Taec took it and went to wet it.

I wiped my nose.

On the other hand, Gongchan gave me a bottle of water.

“Aishh.. Jinja! I’m really okay”

“Just drink, okay?” Gongchan persuaded me.

I drank it until the bottle almost empty although I declined the offer just now. I was really thirsty. Hehe.

Taecyeon came back and just about to put it on my head, but then he sighed. He gave it to Gongchan.

“Strip” he started ped my jacket.

“Yah! Bwoya? Micheoseo?” I crossed my arms on my chest. I glanced at Gongchan and back to Taecyeon.

“I’m not doing anything. Byuntae” he pulled my hands and continued ping again.

“Both of you’re really over-acting. I’m okay!” I whined.

“We’re over-acting? Hmmph” Taec raised one of his eyebrows.

“Yoona! We’re not. Do you know that heat exhaustion could lead to heat ? And it’s really dangerous!” Gongchan explained in an angry-care-tone.

“Did you hear him well what he said just now?” Taec supported.

“J-Jeongmal?” I shocked.

“Now, keep quite. Arasseo?” Taec commanded. He wiped and rubbed my head and down to my face, neck and hands.

“Give it to me” Gongchan asked for the handkerchief in my hand. Then, he went to clean and soaked it in the river.

“Hmmph. They’re only cousins, Gongchan-a. Don’t think anything bad” Gongchan mumbled under his breath and came back to me.

“Here. Place it on your nose” he smiled.

“Thank you” I smiled back.

 

 

 

“Tonight is our last night here. Thus, why not we’ve some fun?” Mr. Kim said.

“Yeah!!!” everyone started cheering and jumping excitedly “Campfire! BBQ! Campfire! BBQ!”

“Let’s start our party tonight!” Mr. Park shouted and followed by the happy students.

 

The meats and fishes also already grilled to brown-gold on the charcoal grilled. The hot orange-red fire already burned the woods vigorously. And everyone started to gather around the campfire.

Jinyoung started filled the campfire with his unchained and harmony melody by using his guitar.

Suddenly Jihyo called Sandeul, “Sandeulli~ call us a song”

“What song?”

"Anything"

"Call"

 

I feel like it’s been a long time
Since I liked you in secret
With worries that I might get caught
I contemplate by myself whether or not I should tell you

Do you know how I feel?
Or are you pretending not to know?
Can’t you just play hard to get for a little while
And then accept my heart – can’t you?

My love, my love
Please open your heart to me now, I ask of you
So that I won’t get tired from waiting and fall down
Hold my hand

Even if I chat with people, all day I think of you
What can I do to express my heart to you?
It’s just one person – you

My love, my love
Please open your heart to me now, I ask of you
So that I won’t get tired from waiting and fall down
Hold my hand

Because I love you so much
Because I like you so much
Please don’t turn your head from me
Please accept my heart now
I’ll make you happy forever
I want to be with you
Can’t you come to me?

My love, my love
Please open your heart to me now, I ask of you
The person more precious than my own life
I love you – till the end of this world
Will you be with me?

 

“Pss. Gongchan”

“Wae?”

“This song is for you”

“For me? Are you a gay?” Gongchan’s eyes widened.

“Yah!” Sandeul shouted and close his mouth when he realised it’s too loud. “I mean this for you and Yoona. Confess to her” Gongchan smiled shyly. “Fighting!”

“Jinyoung! Let’s sing our song!” Baro said.

“Okay!” Jinyoung’s fingers started to dance on the guitar string.

https://youtu.be/U-I9p_11U54

 

 

After enjoying a long but fun camping, we continued our daily routines as students. Study, study and study! Especially when the mid-year exam was around the corner.

I was in Hostel Library on that evening when Krsytal came to me.

“Yoona? What are you doing here?”

“Reading”

“I can see that but don’t you supposed to be at the classroom now?”

“Huh?”

“Aish! You’re on duty right? With ME. We’ve to clean the classroom together”

“Ah… I’m sorry. Really really sorry. I forgot. Do you already clean it?” I hit my forehead.

“Yes but I left the mopping to you. So, go now if you want to continue your study faster”

“Okay. Thanks for reminding me” I smiled and walked to the classroom.

“Heh, maybe that’s the last time you’ll be in that class. You’ll be to embarrass to show your face in front of us later, even in our nightmares” Krystal smirked.

 

 

“Why do I feel uneasy?” I touched my chest but ignored it when I stood in front of the door. I swung it opened and stepped in. I walked straightly towards the classroom cupboard and opened it.

“Huh? Where’s the mop?” I checked it triple at the inside and outside the cupboard and found nothing.

“Haish! I’ve to go down to the store first now” I sighed and stepped down the stairs.

“Where’s it?” I walked into the store and went to a rack beside the wall, guided by phone torch.

Click!

“What is that?” I spun around when I heard the opened-door was closed.

I saw nothing at first due to the darkness, since the light couldn’t be switched on. My heart, which already thumping hard, started throbbing not rhythmically. I flashed my torch towards the door and shrunken my eyes to adapt with surrounding.

“Maybe it’s a cat” I calmed myself. I took a few small steps slowly towards the door and stop when I saw a figure. My eyes widened.

“Deugu?” I sensed something bad and terrible thing might happen.

The figure approached me instead answering my question. My legs spontaneously walked backward as ‘it’ came nearer.

“Yah! D-d-deugu?” I flashed my torch to ‘its’ face and saw a man, who is wearing black mask and brown cap and hoodie.

He winced and covered his eyes before he tossed my phone to the corner of the store room. I continued walked backward and came to a stop when realized that I bumped to the rack.

 

 

Kystal and Yi hyun were laughing in the library.

“This plan will success.Haha” Yi hyun chuckled.

“Yes!” Kyrstal smirked.

“Heh, now she will never dare to show her face anymore, especially in front of Taec. She’ll be humiliated” Yi hyun grinned evilly.

Suddenly Taecyeon who is coincidentally passed through the balcony heard. He barged into the room.

“What’ve you done this time? Did I warn you that if you do something bad, you’ll be punished?”

They really shocked with the unwelcoming entering.

“N-no we’ve done nothing to Yoona. Just asked her to clean the classroom” Krystal defended.

“Yoona?” Taecyeon smelled something horrible.

Yi hyun glared at Krystal and Krsytal ducked down her head. Then, she smiled at Taecyeon, “Em em. Krystal just asked her to clean the room since it was her duty today. Do you know she left Krystal cleaning the mess class alone and leisurely reading some books? So irresponsible, right”

Krystal smiled again nodded with a pout.

“Now, should we have tea time?” Yi hyun linked her hands to Taec’s arm.

However, Taec brushed off her hand automatically. “But why that’ll humiliate her? Why she’ll never show her face anymore? You better tell me frankly!” he pointed his finger right in front of their faces.

“T-that’s-“ Yi hyun’s words were interrupted harshly by Taecyeon.

“WHERE IS SHE? TELL ME NOW!”

“T-taecyeon-a” her big eyes welled because too shocked.

“I SAY TELL ME WHERE IS SHE?” he grabbed Yi hyun’s hand tightly.

“At t-the c-classroom o-or the st-tore” Krsytal who saw that tense startled and blurted out.

Then he dashed out the room as quickly as light.

‘Yoona please be safe!’

 

 

 

I tried to run away the unknown pulled her wrist. I yanked away and grabbed some brooms on the nearest shelf and beat him with them. However, the unknown still be able to pull and throw away the brooms. I took that chance to escape towards the door. And again my attempt failed.

That time, the unknown hugged my waist. I automatically used my Taekwondo skills to defend and tackled down him. He fell onto the cement and I took a big step towards the door simultaneously. But I tripped onto the hard cold cement when he pulled my ankle.

"Ah!"

The unknown used that chance to get on the top. He pinned my legs with him.

“GET OFF ME! SOMEONE HELP ME!” I shouted hysterically.

The unknown smirked under his mask and his hand started to caress my skin.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” I brushed away his fingers and punched his chest continuously.

He chuckled and this time he leaned closer to my face while his hand naughtily roamed on my body.

“YAH! DON’T TOUCH ME! HELP ME! SOMEONE!” I can’t escape from him so I slapped his face with all my mighty. The mask on his face flew away revealing the red mark on his cheek.

His eyes bulged out and he slapped back me right on her face harshly. My head felt really dizzy and all my energy fully drained spontaneously. My vision became blurred with tears.

“No! Go away! Please…” I cried with the left voice as he leaned closer to my face until I could feel his hot breath on my wet face.

 

BAM!

The door suddenly flew away. Gongchan appeared from the broken door and followed by CNU.

“Yah! Bastard!” Gongchan kicked the unknown away from me. Gongchan and CNU continuously kicked and punched him until he almost died. Gongchan still wanted to kick him but CNU held back, “Gongchan! Gongchan! Calm down!”

"But-"

“He already weak and he can’t do anything more. Just go look Yoona”

Spontaneously Gongchan’s head swung to find me. He then ran to me, who was already curled into a ball at the corner of the room. Meanwhile CNU ran asked for help from the security.

“Yoona. Are you okay?”

I winced and shivered in my sobbing. I pleaded, “Go away..Please..”

“Yoona. It’s me” Gongchan assured me.

I held my head up and hugged him tightly, “Oppa..Tsk! Museowo..”

“Shh!! You’re okay now”

 

 

On the other hand, Taecyeon just arrived at the store room. He barged into it and stunned when he saw the scene. His mouth escaped a whisper, “Yoona”