It's Okay ^^

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

The corridor was silent and quiet. Only our footsteps echoed the gloomy and empty hallway. No one voiced out anything since we came out from the Discipline Room.

 

“There is no rule in our school that prohibits marriage among the students. Both of your ages also reach and fulfill the qualification to marry (Country Rules). So, no punishment will be given to both of you” The Head Discipline said.

We smiled in relieved but came to a stop when he continued his sentence.

“However… *sighed* only Yoona is in the safe zone”

“Huh? What do you mean that ‘only I’m in the safe zone’?”

“As we know Taecyeon is the role model for all students and eye-attention among the teachers, as he is the President. Definitely some students, parents and teachers would dispute how his behaviors, examples or success can be emulated by the others. In other words, this might threaten his position”

“So, what can we do?” I asked.

“Nothing” Teac shook his head.

“This evening, the school board will hold a meeting according this case and some more issues. Now, we can only pray for the best”

 

I sighed spontaneously as my mind recalled the scene.

“Gwenchana. Don’t worry o, everything will be okay” Taec messed my hair.

“Jeongmal?”

“Umm” he nodded while smiled.

“Taecyeon-a, tell me if there is something bothering your mind o. You really made me worry if you don’t”

“Okay. Actually it’s not bad though. I can lovey dovey with you openly all the time now” he pulled me into his embrace and placed his chin on my head.

 “Taecyeon!” I pushed him away and walked to my classroom, “Go to your class!”

“Bye-bye”

 

 

I took a deep breath and opened the door. Grakk!!.

“Annyeonghaseyo, susaengnim” I knew that everyone was looking at me with millions types of expressions, although I looked straightly at teacher who was teaching at the front of the class.

“mmm. Go to your seat”

Everyone started whispering and gossiping around as I arranged my steps to my table. I ducked down my heavy head.

I saw Taeyeon smiled to me when I passed by her seat.

I mouthed ‘gomawo’ as I knew she will always give me support and be right at my side for all the time. Meanwhile, Tiffany held her head in deep down, avoiding from looking at me.

But I didn’t blame her; she must be shocked about my marriage. Especially she was my close friend. I continued walking and sat at my place without looking Gongchan, but I still able to sense his gaze on me. I sighed automatically as I pulled out my exercise book from my bag.

‘Will everything be really okay?’

“Are you okay, Yoona?” Sae-ron asked concernedly.

“Huh? Oh. I’m okay” I smiled back.

“Don’t worry. Everything will be fine” she then held my hand, giving me some energy.

“Thank you, Sae-ron-a”

“Okay. Is there everyone would like to solve this question?” Susaengnim ask

 ‘At least, I still have some friends that will be there for me’ I smiled.

 

It was dinner time. Taeyeon went to café since 20 minutes ago while I still rolled on the bed. I didn’t have any appetite to eat.

“I’m here~” Taeyeon entered the room.

“Oh, you’re here” I smiled.

“Er.. me too” Tiffany smiled awkwardly from behind Taeyeon.

“Oh. Hi” then, the room became silent.

“Ehem. Actually, she has something to say” Taeyeon broke the silent and pushed her to the front.

“Er…mmm..actually..i want.. Yoona please forgive me o? I know that I’ve to support you since we’re close friend but I didn’t. I’m sorry.. i was too shock” suddenly she jumped onto my bed.

“Hehe. It’s okay. I’ll do the same thing if I’m in your shoes”

“Hehe. Thank you. Yoona!”

“Wae?”

“I really thought that you’re with Gongchan, ara? Suddenly, I know you’re married with Taecyeon That’s what actually made me really startled.”

“Bwoh? How come? Haha”

 

 

On the next day…

I was arranging the gym equipment in the store since I was on duty.

“Cone” Check.

“Skipping rope” Check.

“Ball. Two are missing. Where is it?”

“Here” some boys entered the store and threw the ball to me.

“Wooah”

‘Thank goodness, I catch it on the right time. If not…I break all your teeth and nose’ I clenched my teeth.

“Thank you” I thanked, not really sincere and kept it in the basket. Suddenly, I felt like someone was standing behind me. When I turned I saw two of them approached me. I walked backward.

“She’s the one our President’s wife right?” The tall guy questioned while stepped forward.

“Yeah” the guy beside him answered.

“Bwohae?” I panicked.

“But isn’t you Gongchan’s girl?” He leaned.

“What? Yah! Step away!” I grabbed the ball from the basket.

“Shireo. How about we play together for a while?”

“It’s must be not really a big deal to you, right? Haha” the first guy approached again.

“Yeah, since you already have a collection. Haha” Then, the laughed echoed the room loudly while arranged more steps forward.

“I told you. Step back. Or…”

“Or what?” that guy provoked me.

Gdbush!!

Two of the guy’s head buried to the cement.

“Huh? I think I only threw a ball. Where is this ball come from?” I stared at the balls that rolled to my feet.

“Hey! What about all of you become our collection?” suddenly another familiar guy voice echoed at front of the door. I turned my head and saw Jinyoung was with Gongchan and Sandeul.

Sandeul entered the store and grabbed the collar of the guy that still standing, “Hey! Next time, pick someone that is match with you o?”

The guy loosened the grab and pulled up his friends, “Yah! Kaja!” and sprung out the room.

“Are you okay, Yoona?” Sandeul asked me.

“I’m fine. Thank you”

“Nice shot o, Yoona” Jinyoung came.

“You too. Hehe”

Finally, Gongchan stood beside me and messed my hair, “Aish! This kid! Later, don’t pick someone that’s not on your level”

I just chuckled as I was happy that were still willing to be my friend.

“Yoona! Actually, we want to apologize” Sandeul said.

And continued by Jinyoung, “Yeah, you know about yesterday”

“No. Actually, I’m the one who should apologize because I didn’t told you about the secret” I ducked my head.

“Nevermind, we understand. Now, Ka!” Gongchan said.

“To where?”

“Don’t you want to see Taecyeon? The result of the meeting already came out just now” he said again.

“Really? Kureom… Bye” I dashed out after throwing the balls into the basket.

Jinyoung tapped Gongchan’s shoulder, “Do you really want to let her just go away like that?”

“Neh. There’s no choice. She already has someone in her heart” Gongchan smiled bitterly.

“Mianhe. I shouldn’t encourage you..” Sandeul apologized.

“Glad to know you realize that! I confessed to her, ara?” soon, he locked Sandeul’s neck with his right arm.

“Bwoh?” Sandeul eye’s widened.

“Daebak! That’s an improvement, Gongchan! I’m proud with you” Jinyoung make a grandpa expression.

“Yah! Improvement museun?” he then locked another arm to Jinyoung’s neck.

 However, they just make high-5 and laughed at him.

 

 

Kring!!

We were in the study room. We sat facing to each other.

“Are you really okay?” I asked.

“Neh! This is 100th time I told you, ara? Don’t worry too much” he caressed my hair.

“How come I’m not worry? You are suspended from your position! Arghhh!! It was my entire fault. If I didn’t bring the diary and kept carefully, the picture wouldn’t-”

He pinched my mouth with his fingers.

“Shh! It wasn’t your entire fault. I also brought the picture right? And even I didn’t keep it carefully. I just placed it in my pocket bag. I forgot to bring it with me, so Sandeul found it when he checked my bag. Okay?” he explained.

I pouted, “But still…”

“Yes. But still… I’ll look handsome in normal student cloth. Don’t worry” he touched his chin and smiled narcissisticly.

“Bwoyah?” I chocked shockly. And both of us fall into loud laugh since, no one was there. But our laugh came to a stop abruptly when two girls stopped at the door.

“Hyemi-a, let’s study at other class. It’s hot at here” one of them said while glared at us.

“Right! My eyes are in pain too. I can’t study here”

“Only your eyes in pain? How about your throat? Your voice quite loud if you just want to talk your friend who is standing here. Or you want to talk with them?” Yi Hyun popped out from nowhere and barged the conservation.

“Hyousong, if you feel hot. I’ve some water here. Do you want to take a bath? I don’t mind” Krystal smirked.

“Kaja, Hyemi!” then they went away.

Both of us just stared at the scene silently until Yi hyun and Krystal approached us.

I exchanged my look with Taec, asking what we should do.

“Gomawo” I said.

“It’s okay. Ehem. We came here to apologize” Yi hyun said in a tone.

”B-bwoh?” Taec and I startled and worried if we heard wrong.

“All this time, I thought that you’re the only who take him from me but actually..i’m the one..heh”

“Umm.. I want to apologize too because I always bully you in the class especially when we’re on duty. Mianhe” Krystal said.

“Huh? Oh. Gwenchana. I already fogot about it”

“No. it’s not okay. We almost accused you for stealing the class money too. And the sequence, we put you in danger” Krystal explained.

“Really. Kureom.. I can’t let you just get way. Come here” I stood and approached them, “What should I do?”

They looked quite nervous and curious about what would I do.

Flick!

“Ah appo!”

“Here you go! Hehe” I chuckled after I flicked their forehead. “Actually, I already know about it. Don’t worry it’s my fate. If you didn’t want to accuse me, still I might get hurt that day” I smiled.

“Gomawo, Yoona” later three of us hugged each other in a time.

“Now, come here. I’ve to punish both of you” Taec said while flexibled and broke his fingers joints.

Three of us blinked at him; sincerely we already forgot about him.

“Just ignore him. Kaja! Should we go to café?” I dragged the away.

“Yah! Did you guys just ignore me? Where do you want to go? I’ll report to the EXCO!”

“I don’t mind. Today, Gongchan’s on duty. I can plead and make some aegyeo to him~” and walked away.

“Who is the one will pay the drinks?” Krystal asked.

“Yi Hyun!” Krystal and I said in a sync.

 “Bwoh?” she shocked.

On the contrary, Taec fumed, “Yah!”

 

 

A few days later…

Ding Dind Dong!

 The bell rang signaled that the school time was just ended. I walked silently at the back while Taeyeon and Tiffany were clinging at the front. Jinyoung and Gongchan were laughing at behind me when Sandeul make a joke. As the time flew, the corridor became more packed, especially near the stairs.

“Urgh…” I touched my temple when my head felt dizzy and spinning. My vision was blurer and blurer as I stepped down the stairs. In a blinked, I missed my steps and my body was thrown to forward when I lost my conciousness. Fortunately, someone grabbed my waist in the right time. And he was… my hubby, Taecyeon. Both of us fall the stair but I landed on his body.

He groaned in pain, “Urghh… Yoona! Why you’re so clumsy? How could you-“ his eyes bulged out when he realized that I fainted and panicked, “Yoona.. Yoona.. Wake up” he slapped a few times on my face, which was on his lap.

Everyone started to gather around us.

“Why is with her? Yoona” Taeyeon asked.

“Nado molla (I don’t know too). We’ve to bring her to the hospital. Ppali!” I carried her in bridal style.

“I’ll bring the teacher. Go wait at the gate!” Gongchan sprung to the office.

After we make our own way, they started talking again.

Jinyoung who was the one talked first, “Did anyone think like me?”

“Is she…pregnant?” Nichkhun continued.

“Talk about that, Yoona always kept saying that she felt dizzy and like to vomit along the day” Tiffany recalled back the day.

“So…” everyone started smiling sheepishly and walked happily to the cafeteria.