Going Crazy

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

Tiffany POV

 

We walked out from the office after telling homeroom teacher about Yoona’s condition.

“Tiffany-a, we visits Yoona at infirmary first before going back to class” Taeyeon voiced out.

"Call"

But, when we arrived at infirmary, …

Crack!!

Both of us saw someone was leaning towards Yoona.

‘B-bwoyah? A-are they kissing?’. They turned their heads towards the door. However, Taeyeon pulled me aside before I could see the guy’s face. Taeyeon still dragged me along the corridor and stopped when we were at the nearest stair.

“D-did I see wrong?” I asked my curiosity. Oh, this is what people always say ‘Curiosity killed the Cat’. Finally, I understand.

Taeyeon looked at me, “Tiffany-ah, I know this is wrong but please keep this secret between us only, okay? One day, you know the truth by themself. Oh~? ”

“Y-you already know about them?” and she nodded.

“O-okay” and we walked to the class silently. ‘I don’t know that Gongchan likes Yoona. Oh, this is why Gongchan was very worry about her and want to take care Yoona desperately. They’re making a progression really fast. Uh.. I feel envy and jelly. I want a boyfriend too’

 

Gongchan POV

 

‘Uh.. I feel uneasy leaving Yoona alone. I want to stay there although Yoona shoved me away’. I walked back to the infirmary. Near the infirmary, I saw Taeyeon and Tiffany but they looked really weird and awkward. Suddenly, Taeyeon dragged Tiffany away.

‘Huh? Weird. Why they didn’t enter. Aren’t they visiting Yoona’. I looked at the opened door and wanted to enter but..

 

‘Is that Taec?’

 

“Ehem! Yah! Rest!” Taec broke the silent.

“But-” he interrupted my sentence “Now!”

“Hmmph!” Yoona pulled the blanket up, “I’ll wait here” and she slept with ear-to-ear smile.

 

I knew that Taec is her cousin but why still I felt jelly when look how happy Yoona is even Taec cold to her. What Sandeul said is right. I’ve to take action!

 

Taeyeon POV

 

At evening

I walked to the garden school like usual evening. Since I was 17, I always spend my evening time here except for rainy day. ‘Hmmph! Ottokae? Ottokae? What if the secret will reveal? Is it not like I don’t trust Tiffany but what if she ask Yoona or Taecyeon? Huh? Argg!! Why I’m the one who is worried?’ I paced from left to right, from right to left and sit on the bench.

 

Prakk!

Some leaves fall down onto my hair and lap. I looked upward and someone on the branch…a boy. “Bwoh?”

Prakk!

And the boy fall.

“W-woooaah!!” Gdbuk!! And a loud thud was heard.

“Auww!” I yelped in pain. I felt something heavy squashed on me. I opened my eyes and saw his face only inches away from mine. Then,..

“Wahh!!” Both of us screamed. “Neo bwoya (What are you doing)?” I shouted.

“N-naega? A-ah.. I-I was sleeping on the branch. Gwenchanayo, Taeyeon?” he asked me.

“Em” I nodded, “but since when you’re there?”

“Since last year, every evening” he answered. “Haha.. Ani I mean-” my eyes widened “bwoh?? So, did you saw all the thing I’ve done?” I changed my question. He nodded hesitantly. My eyes were getting wider. ‘What?? Oh no! Actually I just mean about this evening but he told me what! Does this mean he saw my crying face too? I’ve never showed my crying face to anyone except my parents. Not even to Taec and Yoona. I always show my cheerful, determined and fierce personality for all the time. But now?’

“Yah Baekhyun! Hear this! Don’t you ever tell anyone anything! Arasseo!” then I walked away mentally break down. I heard he mumbled something.

 

Baekhyun POV

 

“Yah Baekhyun! Hear this! Don’t you ever tell anyone anything! Arasseo!”

I just chuckled. “Hehe..So cute! Finally I can talk to her after looking at her quietly for a year”

 

 

Flashback

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! I heard someone was sobbing.

“Bwoyah! Who is making the noise? I want to sleep, ara?” I mumbled as pissed off while looking down.

“Isn’t that the Lion Gal?” I remembered the nickname given to her. She is really popular with fierce and cheerful attitude, even among the sunbaes.

“Haha.. So, she’s not a really lion huh but a cub. I wonder why she is crying” I tried to eavesdrop but she didn’t said anything besides sobbing.

End of Flashback

Since that day, I always come to here. I don’t know why but I felt attracted and want to look at her more.

“Huh, annyeong Cub Gal” I mumbled.

 

Your POV

 

The breeze was cold since it’s only 7 am but freshing. I waited at hostel yard while warming up.

“Yoona~” I looked in front and saw Gongchan. Last night we agreed to jog around the school since it was weekend. Taeyeon and Tiffany too. Sandeul and Jinyoung said they’re too lazy to wake up early. But when I woke up Teyeon just now..

 

“urghh!! I don’t want to go. I can’t sleep last nite. Just go with them”

That is what she said.

“Mornin’~ , where’s Tiffany?” he smiled.

“Don-” I was interrupted by Tiffany who was coming from nowhere, “Sorry. I’m late”

“Where is Taeyeon?” she asked. I just told her what Taeyeon said. Suddenly, she frowned while pressing her stomach.

“Wae?” I asked. “U-oh, my stomach feels hurt suddenly. Mmm. Just go without me, okay” she said and pushed Gongchan and I.

 

 ‘Hohoho..didn’t they look good together? I’ll feel burden if I interrupt their sweet moment. Hehe.. Wait, why Taeyeon didn’t tell me that she planned to leave the couple alone. Thank to me because I’m quick witted’ Tiffany monologue after pushing us.

 

Taec POV

I already jogged around the school for 20 minutes and that was the second round. I felt very energetic and inspired although the morning still breezy and cold. I didn’t know why I always smile whenever I thought about yesterday in infirmary.

‘Hehe.. Maybe this is the last round’ smiled again but before I complete my jogged, I saw two figures just started jogging.

‘Isn’t that Yoona… and Gongchan?’ I frowned. I started following them quietly from behind. I saw they’re joking and teasing around each other. ‘Hmmph. What’s so funny?’

 

After 20 minutes later, they’re in café. I saw them were sitting at the middle of café with Tiffany. They looked so happy. I wondered why. Suddenly, Yoona chocked and Gongchan caressed her back.

“Yah! Yah! Where are you touching?”my eyes widened and I mumbled..

This can’t be happened. I’ve to take action!

 

Your POV

 

After jogging, we’re having breakfast.

 

“Hi, Tiffany. Are you already okay?” I asked and she nodded.

“I asked Taeyeon too to join us but she threw me with her peas (bolster)” we all laughed.

I drank my millo and chocked when Tiffany said, “You two look like a new wed in the infirmary yesterday”. Its reminded me about Taecyeon and me. ‘Did she saw Taecyeon and me?’

Gongchan helped me with caressing my back.

Tiffany continued, “Look! Ah.. What are lovey dovey couple”. ‘Oh, she meant about us’ I wanted to deny it but my cough didn’t stop. In other hand, Gongchan only smiled. I wondered why.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you like it * ,*

And here are some baekyeon moments.

p/s: leave some comments my dear reader <3