Beautiful Target

♥Our Secret Marriage♥

Taec POV

 

“Ah! I’m already late” I peeked at my watch and rushed down the stairs. ‘I can’t sleep last night. I don’t know why but my head kept displaying the scene when Gongchan grabbed Yoona’s waist’.

 

Klik!

The female hostel door suddenly opened. “Ah! I’m very late! Palli palli!” I saw Yoona appeared from behind the door. She froze for a while when saw me but then, she smiled.

 

Your POV

 

I smiled to Taec but he ignored me and walked away. “Hmmph.. he become the cold ajusshi again. Is he suffering MID (Multiple Identity Disorder)?” I pouted. “Ah, I forgot that I’m already late”.

 

Yi hyun POV

 

“Argh!! My plan failed yesterday. The girl absolutely will embarrass herself in front of Taec by falling into the gutter if that guy didn’t save her” Yi hyun complained.

“Rite. Mine too. Yi-kyeong almost spilled the hot substance on her when I tripped her. Yoona’s hand must be burnt if Gongchan didn’t pull her away. Why did he interrupt our plan? We must do something!” she remembered what did Krystal said last night.

 

‘Yes. I’ve to do something!’

 

“Class, today we’ve to combined class with 5S1 since their teacher, Ms. Jang got urgent leave” I saw Krystal waved towards me. ‘This means..’ my eyes captured her figure ‘..she must be here..Gotcha!’ I smirked.

“Alright, you’re free to play anything but only in this hall. Arasseo?”

"Neh"

‘Today’s plan wills successes’.

 

Your POV

 

We’ve PE class today but Ms. Jang got urgent leave. Thus, we’ve to combine with another class.

 

“Tch.. wae we’ve to combine with 5E1? Arggh! Stress!!” Tiffany whined.

“Wae?” I asked Taeyeon.

“Nickhun is in class 5E1” Taeyeon chuckled.

‘Huh? That means..’ I saw him when I entered hall ‘..he must be here’.

“Fanny~!” Nickhun waved to annoyed Tiffany. I saw Taec looking at me but just for a moment.

 

“Alright, you’re free to play anything but only in this hall. Arasseo?”

"Neh"

 

The female students played handball while the male students played basketball.

"Here"

“Give me”

 

We all enjoyed and played energetically the game. Sometimes, I glanced at Taec who was playing the basketball.

‘Ah!! So hot! Andwae! Andwae! I’ve to keep my head in the game’. I became more exhausted as the game grew more vigorous. ‘Ah! This is fun but tiring too. Why I feel like Krystal and her friend only spike the ball towards me?’

 

Taec POV

 

Our class led the game. ‘I’ve to win this game especially when there’s Gongchan in that team. But I can’t focus to the game. My eyes always want to peep at Yoona. Wae?? Ani! I’ve to keep my head in the game’

 

“Ahhh!!” I heard someone shouted in pain. ‘It’s Yoona voice’ I thought while rushing towards the scene.

I saw Yoona was on the floor covering her face. Taeyeon and Tiffany helped her to stand. I move closer, intended to ask her condition.

“Yoona-ya, gwenchana??” but interrupted by Gongchan.

 

‘Why he’s acting so worry? Are you his husband,huh?’ I looked at Gongchan with angered.

I looked at Yoona and saw something. “Yoona-ya, blood”

 

Your POV

 

“Huh? Blood?” I touched my nose spontaneously as Taec told. I felt something wet on my finger. I took a look on it and saw some red fluid. I felt very dizzy and it was all black suddenly in a wink.

 

 

 

I awaked. “Uhh..Where am I?” I groaned and try to sit. Last time that I remembered was…

My face got a hard hit by spiking ball from Yi hyun. Ah!! My nose was bleeding.

“Yoona.. you’re awake? Oh thank goodness! I’m so worry” I heard a guy’s voice from nowhere. ‘Is it Taecyeon?’

“Oh. Gongchan-a” I disappointed. I realised that I was on bed in infirmary room.

“Why are you here? Where’s Taeyeon and Tiffany?”

“They’re at office, reporting about you”

“Oh. You should be in class now. Ka (Go)”

“It’s okay. I want to company you here”

“Gongchan, I’m okay. I just need to rest. Just go to class. So,I can borrow your note later. Hehe” I excused as I wanted to be alone.

“If it’s like that. Okay. Take care” he smiled before going out.

 

Suddenly, my tears flowed from my eyes.

“Did Taecyeon never care for me?” I sobbed. ‘Is he really dislike and hate me that much?’

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

 

 

 

 

“Yoona? Wae? Are you feeling pain?” I felt someone sat on the bed.

I turned my body and saw.. “Taecyeon?”

“Wae? Appo?”

I shook my head and started to wipe my tears. He held my hands suddenly and put them down.

“Are you really okay?” he wiped my tears away and caressed my cheeks.

I just nodded. Didn’t know what to do. ‘Ah!! Jinja…’

“Here” he gave me bun and my favorite drink, orange.

My eyes started to wet again. ‘Ah..wae I become like this?’ Tsk! Tsk!

“W-wae? Appo?”

“Ani..just something are in my eyes” I tried to rub my eyes to cover it.

“Come here” he pulled my face closer. Our faces just separated by inches.

Dub! Dab! Dub! Dab!

‘What’s he doing? Ah.. I think my heart will explode’

“Fooh. There” he blew.

“Thank you” I looked at his eyes which were staring at me. Our eyes locked together. I felt his hot breath on my face.

 

Crack!! We both startled and looked at the door but saw nothing.

“Ehem! Yah! Rest!” he broke the silent.

“But-” he interrupted my sentence “Now!”

“Hmmph!” aishh this ajusshi. I pulled the blanket up ,“I’ll wait here” and slept with ear-to-ear smile.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you love it <3

this chapter & the poster

I burnt the midnight oil just to make it.

p/s: Leave some comments (-“ .”-)