Chapter Nine

Fluttering Hearts

"You need to look fabulous. Simple, but fabulous." Jackson said, making a camera with his fingers.

Today was the Seyoung finally got discharged, and went back to her room. However, today was also the day she had to go on the date with Kim Jongin.

She came out of her walk-in closet for the fourteenth time, wearing a giant over-sized, bright yellow hoodie and blue skinny jeans ripped at the knees, along with black sneakers covered in neon pink hearts.

"NO! You can't wear that! Are you trying to scare him off?" Jackson cried.

"What? It's colourful. Besides, I'm tired of changing in and out of clothes. We've been doing that for, like, the past three hours!" Seyoung rolled her eyes, "You should just come and pick something for me already."

She dragged Jackson into the closet. He began going through her clothes. She didn't bring that many dresses, so he guessed that she didn't know about being allowed to go outside once every month.

He suddenly caught sight of a dress hung at the very back. It have off a very spring-is-here vibe, and was the kind of dress he knew she'd look good in.

"Wear this. You know what to do about everything else, right?" He shoved the dress into her hands, and went outside. Seyoung put it on, and looked at herself in the mirror.

The dress was light pink and was lf a decent length, reaching a little bit above her knees. It was figure hugging up to her waist, and the rest was flowy. There was a thin belt, light brown, seperating both the sections of the dress. The arms reached just above her elbows, and the dress overall had a sense of lightness to it.

She wore her light brown ankle boots, and pleited her hair into a neat fish plait reaching her waist, and brushed her bangs to a side. She wore a light shade of pink lipgloss and some mascara to finish off.

"Is this enough?" She asked as she came out. Jackson eyed her up and down. For once, he liked the way she used the dress to reflect the soft colours of the rest of what she was wearing.

"Great. You look great."

"I guess I'll be going then. Thanks, Jackson."

"No problem, sweetie. Have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't!" He blew her a flying kiss and waved. Seyoung laughed.

"As if."

She and Jongin had agreed to meet infront of the gates, and so when she reached them, Seyoung stood near a tree. She began humming songs that came to her mind.

"What's taking him so long?" She mumbled, looking at her cellphone. Jongin was already five minutes late.

"I'm here, you know." Said a voice. He came out from behind the tree she was standing near, completely taking her by surprise. 

"You look..pretty." he said.

Okay, I should be complimenting him now. Stay calm, don't get angry Oh Seyoung. Remember why you're doing this. Remember what Jackson taught you.

"You don't look so bad yourself." She flashed him her best natural-but-actually-fake smile, something she hadn't done since that day he gave her the necklace.

Jongin felt his heart beating fast when he saw her smile. She had never smiled like that. Not at him. He couldn't help but feel lucky.

"Let's go." He said, smiling. Seyoung followed him, and decided to kick things up a notch, and linked her arm with his. At first, Jongin was surprised.

"It's a date, isn't it?" She said.

They were going with Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, to watch a movie they all had looked forward to:

A Chenderella Story.

However, as soon as the movie reached it's ,  Sehun and Luhan, who had gotten the back seats at the corner, began making out, to everyone else's amazement. Baekhyun began playing Nintendos and Chanyeol began texting Xiumin everything that was taking place infront of him.

Jongin suddenly took out his phone, and began typing furiously. Moments later, Seyoung's phone beeped, with a new message from him. She stared at the screen.

Did you know about your brother and Luhan?

She texted him back.

I thlught so, but wasn't really sure. Mom and Dad are going to have the biggest shock of their lives when they see who he brought home as his 'girlfriend.'

She heard Jongin laugh.

Exactly, but they look kind of nice together, don't they? Anyway, we all have to participate in the the whatwasitcalled competition remember? I'd love to see how these dorks win anything.

Oh yeah. I completely forgot about that. Well, looks like we'll be winning today. :)

I heard there are really hard questions, but I guess we need to beat your brother. ;)

Sure thing. I'm not really on good terms with him anyway.

Jongin looked at her. She was staring at Chenderella's face when Prince Junmoney proposed to her. He decided to leave it, feeling that she didn't feel quite so comfortable with discussing it. 

When the movie ended, everyone headed over to the museum next to the cinema. It was something they did every month. The school even gave them checklists to make sure they went to at least one place.

There were all kinds of teams, and since it was supposed to be six members per team, they decided to make one. All the time, Seyoung avoided Sehun's eyes.

All of a sudden, Chanyeol's phone began ringing. Smiling at the others, he moved aside and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Mr.Park, we have found her identity. Details have been delievered to your room."

"Who was it?"

"Jung Haram."

The name rang in his ears, as he tried to remember where he had heard that name before. That's when it hit him. He remembered her as the brunette from Seyoung's group of friends he had seen on the funeral.

The corners of his lips turned upwards and formed a smile.

I finally found you.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Fluff be taking place next chapter. >:3