Chapter Thirteen

Fluttering Hearts

Chapter Thirteen

Luhan decide to contact Junsu no sooner than Sehun had left. Junsu appeared in a mere second, almost as if he had been expecting his summoning.

"Yes?" Said Junsu.

"He's fell. Activate the next phase." Luhan ordered, his voice an octave deeper than ten minutes ago.

"Understood." Junsu seemed to be a little annoyed.

"Excellent." Luhan could sense it all the way from the bed, and wondered what was going on.

"What's gotten to you?" He asked.

"N-nothing." Junsi seemed a bit startled.

"You seem to have a lot on your mind." 

"Just your imagination."

Junsu vanished into thin air again, as Luhan kept quiet for some time, thinking his way through the plan.

He went through all the past phases in his head, one bt one, before finally reaching the current. There would have been no complications in getting rid of them all, but an opponent had to appear in the spur of time.

Luhan wrote a name on a piece of paper. He linked the name to other names, writing down each one slowly. Then, he eliminated each name that didn't hold much importance to him.

Until he was left with two names.

Luhan smiled.

◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇

Jongin stared at his phone. He was bored, and on the verge of exploding. Or sleeping. 

He checked his phone for the umpteenth time that evening, expecting a message from his hyung, but didn't.

"Aish, where is Park Chanyeol that brat?"

Chanyeol was busy running around the entire school with his bestfriend. 

He was also busy looking for that Rama girl because Seyoung had said that she likes spending time walking around the school, listening to music on her iPod. 

"Yah, is that her?" Baekhyun asked, motioning towards a girl still in her school uniform. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes, trying to remember whether she had long hair or short hair. 

"God, this is so frustrating." He mumbled, before Baekhyun laughed. A little too loud. Not that Baekhyun ever laughed silently.

His laugh was loud enough to wake up three rooms on each side of his room as it was. 

The girl turned around, startled. 

That's when Chanyeol saw her face. At once he recognised her from before and nodded.

"Yep. That's her." He thought. The girl continued walking, with Chanyeol about to go after her. 

"I'll wait here." Baekhyun offered.

"Thanks, Baek." Chanyeol said, before running to catch up with her.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"Yes?" Haram took a deep breath before replying.

"You're the girl from before, aren't you?" He asked, straightforward as ever.

"What girl?" She asked.

"Seyoung's friend, her surname is Jung, you're her, right?" Chanyeol still couldn't remember her name, but decided not to let her know.

"....Yes?" Haram was confused by now, when Chanyeol suddenly smiled. He pulled her into a big hug, and staid there like that for what seemed like forever.

"What do you think you're doing?" Haram asked. She gripped her bag tightly.

"Dara, don't you remember me?" Chanyeol asked.

"My name is Haram. Jung Haram." She said.

"I know that. But don't you remember me? Think!" Chanyeol grabbed her shoulders and shook them. Haram was suddenly very scared of the guy infront of her.

"I don't know you!" She cried.

"No. This can't be. She can't do this to me." He felt his world crumblw to pieces.

"Think! REMEMBER ME, GODDAMN IT!" Chanyeol was starting to lose it. He, however, softened at the sight of the girl.

She was in tears now.

"I-I don't know you. Don't come close to me." Was all she said before turning around and running away. He stood there, for a moment, not sure what to think. 

Then he ran after her and caught her by her wrist. She froze, and he stepped infront of her.

"Don't you remember me? Come on, Dara, think!" He said. Haram was even more scared now. In fact, she was terrified of this man.

"I told you I'm not Dara. My name is Haram." She said, but he wasn't letting her go all that easily. 

"Come on. You can't forget me. Please." Chanyeol was more than frustrated now. The knot in the pit of his stomach had tightened itself, and he felt desperate.

"She will remember this." He thought.

Before Haram had any idea of what he was doing, he gently grabbed her face and kissed her. The moment she felt warm, soft lips press against her own, Haram suddenly felt a little dizzy. 

She couldn't see anything very well. Her head seemed to be pounding away, and pain shot throughout her chest.

Chanyeol pulled away moments later.

"You remember me no-" He was interrupted in the middle of his sentence when the girl suddenly tipped forward. He didn't understand what was happening, when she fell towards him, and startled, he caught her in his arms.

"Did she.....die? Am I that good? Wait, she might have fainted." Chnayeol thought. He started to panic, as he had no idea whatsoever of what needed to be done if a person faints.

He lifted her up, bridal style, and went to where Baekhyun claimed to be waiting for him.

At first, Baekhyun smiled when he saw his friend. His expression changed within milliseconds, however, when he noticed the girl he was carrying.

"What have you done to the poor girl?" He asked.

"I didn't do anything. I just.........thought she'd remember me if I kissed her." Chanyeol said.

"So you did?" Baekhyun widened his eyes. Chanyeol waited a moment before giving the other a brief nod.

"Holy crap...what in heaven's name.........oh god, Chanyeol.........oh forget it. We need to get her to her room first." Baekhyun was at a loss for words.

"Do you know where her room is?"

"Don't you?"

"Yah, wait, I'll call Seyoung and ask."

"My arms are going to fall off!"

"Wait a little bit longer!

"But they hurt!"

"Then go to your room!" 

"Fine!"

Around five minutes later, Chanyeol exhaled sharply. The girl still hadn't woken up, and he and Baekhyun were waiting beside his bed.

"What is she, Sleeping Beauty?" Baekhyun asked.

The sun was goin  hg to set soon.

All they didn't notice was the figure stationed inside the closet, watching their every move. 

Luhan chuckled. 

Everything was going accordingly.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"What did you want to talk about?" Sehun smiled, entering Seyoung's room. Everything was in place, it looked like she was still pretty much the neatest person he had ever met.

Seyoung looked up from her homework. She took off her glasses and looked at her brother. He actually bothered to come. 

"What you sent me." She began.

"What I sent you?" Sehun sat on the bed.

"So....Jaejoong was working for Yoochun?" She asked.

"Yeah. And we just need to know where Yoochun is and-" 

"Sorry."

"For what?"

"You know, being mean to you in the past. I just.........have a hard time trusting people."

"It's okay Seyoung-ah. Oppa was unfair too."

"You totally were."

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Anyway. Continue what you were saying."

"I think Yoochun might be here."

"The academy?"

"Yes. There is no way he can get all that information about the organisation without being close-by. Think about it, oppa. He might be watching your every move."

"Well, you have a point."

"I won't be surprised if he's disguised himself into one of you. There was a case like that while he was working under the Co-central Jury, 3rd devision below the Circle."

"Wow, you really did your homework. Dad's gonna be proud of you, he'll think you're the smarter one now. Maybe you can even go back."

"Yeah, this concerns lots of lives. I can't simply sit here without doing anything."

"Right. Hey, this is where we need your power again. I can train you to level your rankings up. You won't believe how useful your power is."

"Okay. I guess. But you can't tell anybody else, okay?"

"Sure thing."

"Not even your boyfriend."

"Fine. Besides, how do you know that I'm not Yoochun?"

"Look at your fingers. You're still fiddling with that ring mom gave you. When you came in, the first thing you did was ask me what I wanted to talk about, but you were smiling. You talked about how dad sent me here because of what he thought and how I wanted to go away. And while doing all that, you were tapping your left foot, exactly 16 times every minute. Of course you're Oh Sehun."

"Whoa. Am I that obvious?"

"Maybe."

"Yeah right. Hey, has Jongin said anything yet?"

"What?"

"You know........him liking you?"

"He said that long ago, oppa."

"Oh. Oh."

"He might very well mean it."

"I guess."

"But I still can't believe that you had a boyfriend that looked exactly like him."

"Me neither."

"How did you meet?"

How did we meet?

On a summer day, like any other.

"Anyone but Jihyun." Seyoung repeated in her head as she walked through the small path that led to the back of the school. Barely anyone knew that there was such a place.

She, however used it all the time, because the fragrance of all the flowers on either side cheered her up. It felt like wonderland.

She was so immersed in her thoughts, that she didn't notice that she had bumped into a boy. Her book fell with a soft thud on to the ground, and she slightly bowed before crouching down to pick them up. The boy helped her, and she thanked him.

"Don't mention it." He smiled.

A few moments passed by, yet it felt like an infinity. With each passing second, the soft shade of brown in his eyes seemed to grow darker, and the sparkles in her eyes seemed to grow brighter.

"What's your name?" He asked, not taking his eyes off her.

"Seyoung." She could feel her breath quicken.

"Well, Seyoung-ssi, it's been a pleasure to meet you. Kai." He extended his hand out. She timidly shook it, not sure what to feel. His hands felt warm.

"Then, till the next time we meet." He opened her palm, put something, and closed it before going on his way. 

She opened her palm to find a ring.

Carved to it was a heart. Inside the heart, was what looked like a maze. A never-ending maze, making up a heart. It almost felt like staring at his eyes, because it went on for so long.

Somehow she had a feeling that she would be seeing him again.

At least one more time.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Who listened to Infinite's Bad? Because that song is da bomb. xD If you haven't checked it out, please do so because Inifinite put together another masterpiece. Sometime soon, Luhan needs to confess. Hopefully sooner than Jongin does. I'm more than excited about Kai though. >:) I was listening to EXO's Black Pearl when Kris's voice came on and I was all teary eyed. The things OT12 can do to you. *shakeshead* Fighting everyone! (I'm active on Twitter again! Yay! Feel free to talk to me @krisus_kaisoo) ♥