Chapter Fourteen

Fluttering Hearts

"Yah, are you awake?" Chanyeol asked.

It took Haram a moment to understand what was going on. She had opened her eyes to unfamiliar walls, and had found the person from yesterday beside the bed she was lying on.

She was covered in what felt like five blankets, that too, on top of a duvet. The fact that she didn't feel any hot at all was a miracle all by itsekf, but also that she still felt. It was almost like she could feel gusts of wind against her body.

"You were shivering like you were out in the snow or something." Chanyeol absentmindedly stated. It was as if he knew what she was thinking.

"Why am I here?" Was the first thing Haram asked.

"You don't remember? You fainted after I ki- I mean......oh, forget it. Anyway, you fainted, amd I didn't know your room, so I brought you to mine." He said.

"Well, then. I'll be going." She quickly got out of bed. She was wearing what looked like a giant king-sized sweater. She knew more than anything that it wasn't hers.

"W-what is this?" She asked.

"Mine. I didn't know what to do, and besides, you really scared me there." He responded.

"I'll be .....going then...." Without waiting for a reply, Haram opened the door amd ran out of his room in a flash. She didn't stop running until she got to her room. 

Closing the door, the first thing she did was take off Chanyeol's sweater. She was about to throw it to the ground, but stopped herself. Instead, she folded it neatly and kept it on her dressing table.

Haram texted Seyoung,

Seyoung-ah, your brother's friend is scary. Can we talk?

In a few seconds, came a reply,

Which friend?  What happen Haram?

She typed her heart out without thinking much.

The giant. With the big ears. He kissed me. O.O And then I fainted. I have no damn idea what happened after that but I woke up his room. I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. Seyoung aaaaaaaaaah T.T

"WHAT?" Seyoung exclaimed, making all the others in the library stare at her. The librarian sent her death glares, and she apologized before getting up and leaving.

He what? Yah, I'm in the library right now, but I'm coming okay? Should we talk in your room?

No, let's go to our usual spot. Meet you in ten minutes.

Arasseo. Wow, I'm beyond shocked about all this. Wait for me, I'll be right there.

Haram let out a sigh of relief when she saw her friend's reply. Somehow she was the first person Haram could think of to tell all this to. She got up and, went to the bathroom to take a quick shower before heading out.

She changed into her usual outdoor outfit, a pair of ridiculously bright skinny jeans and a blue hoodie with TOO SWEG TO CARE written across it. She left her hair loosely, reaching a little past her shoulders, and hrabbed the sweater on her way out

She can give it back, right?

"Aren't you forgetting something?" She heard a voice behind her. An awfully deep voice. 

Chanyeol was standing behind her with his arms crossed across his chest, the most serious he had ever looked in a long time.

Haram didn't say a word, and handed him back the sweater. But just as she was going to leave, he grabbed her hand again, just like before, and stopped her.

"You really don't remember?" He leaned closer. Haram started to feel that weird sensation all over again. What she would do to escape.

"Don't worry, I won't kiss you again. You look pretty, though." He smirked. Earning a glare from the other. And a sharp kick to his leg.

"OW! THAT HURT RAMAHEE!!" Chanyeol winced, rubbing the spot she had hit. He had no idea she was this strong.

"My nmae is HARAM. JUNG HARAM. I'm not that Radar or whoever you're looking for!" Haram yelled back. Chanyeol wasn't letting her go, and grabbed her phone from her hand.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!" He nearly went deaf as she tried to get her phone back.

Suddenly, it began ringing. They both saw the caller's ID.

It was Seyoung.

"Haram? Where are you? I'm here already!" Seyoung asked. She had been waiting for quite some time now,

"Hi, Seyoung? She won't be able to meet you, sorry." Chanyeol said, smiling.

"What? Wait....Chanyeol, is that you? What did you do to her?" Seyoung suddenly became frantically worried and began pacing back and forth while talking.

"Nothing. I just wanna talk. Bye, take care." He said and hung up.

Seyoung tilted her head. She had heard someone swearing in the background. Was it Haram? 

"Is she alright?" Without thinking twice, she went ahead to her room. However, she bumped into someone on her way.

"Oh, Seyoung. Where are you going?" Jongin asked.

"Haram's room. Hey, Chanyeol did some weird stuff today, do you know where he is?" Seyoung asked.

"I'm looking for him. He won't pick up, and he was supposed to call me today." He pouted. 

"He might be at Haram's room, because when I called her just now and he picked up." Seyoung stated. They both headed to her room.

"Are you lying?" Chanyeol asked again.

"Lying about what? My name is Jung Haram. Check the school records if you don't believe me." Haram said.

"No, I know that. Don't you remember me?" He asked.

"For the millionth time, NO, I DON'T REMEMBER YOU. THIS IS THE FREAKING SECOND TIME I'VE MET YOU, SO DON'T ASK ME THAT AGAIN, AND GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE COPS." Haram had her phone with her now, and was about to dial 119 when Chanyeol let go of her.

"I guess I'll just keep wishing blindly for it to happen."

And left.

Just like that.

"Haram-ah! You look like you've seen a ghost! Did he do anything?" Seyoung ran to Haram's side, while Jongin stood by the door.

"Where is he?" He asked.

"He.....left. That way." She weakly pointed towards the direction that Chanyeol had gone. And that's where Jongin was headed.

Just what is he thinking?