Chapter Eight

Fluttering Hearts

Sehun kept quiet as his sister walked inside. She caught sight of him sitting there, but brushed it off after a moment, and went to the other side of the room. He noticed that she was carrying crutches when she walked.

Luhan was right. 

There was an angry silence as Seyoung began reading The Three Musketeers on her kindle, ans Sehun observed her. The energies were contrasting in the room, as Sehun was sad and silent, while Seyoung was angry and silent. Her silence gave off a fierce vibe, which Sehun half understood.

Oh well, I might just as well get it over with.

"Seyoung-ah, can we talk?" he asked. She didn't bat an eyelash and continued with her reading.

"Sure, what are we talking about?"

"Look at me."

"I can hear you very well without looking at you."

"Seyoung-ah!"

"Keep talking."

"Come on, I am sorry. I really am, okay? You won't know how guilty I felt to see you crying infront of the goddamn door."

"What else were you supposed to feel? Excitement?"

"Stop it. Just....listen to me."

"am listening to you."

Sehun couldn't take it any longer and went over to the sofa, where Seyoung was sitting. He sat down beside her, and grabbed her by the shoulders, turning them towards him.

"Stop being so cocky, you're my younger sister." he said, looking at her in the eye. She looked back, still poker-faced.

"I never said I wasn't." She suddenly smiled. This didn't, however, being a smile or even a hint of one to the face of her brother, who was already frustrated enough from trying to start a conversation with her.

"What? Oh, nevermind, listen to me first. We killed him because of a reason, okay? We don't just go on a murder spree like it's our hobby.

Moo Jaejoong was working for Park Yoochun, who happens to be the witch behind all this. We needed to stop him before things got any worse. We didn't know about Luhan at that time. And we definitely didn't plan the imposter thing.

You seemed to be pretty on point with your power. You actually told me about everyone who agreed to be there for the murder. Except for Jongin, that is. He was sleeping.

Anyhow, you have to understand that we needed to save this school, and we needed to kill Jaejoong to make it happen. You need to make a sacrifice to save this many people. Think about it, Seyoung." he said, and waited to see a reaction from his sister.

"Prove it." She said in a low voice. It didn't sound like she had changed her mind. Neither did it sound like she was going to anytime soon.

"Fine! Damnit, I'll bring the entire ing library if I have to!" He cried, getting up. He stormed out of the infirmary and went to Luhan's room.

"You were right! ARGH, THIS IS SO COMPLICATED!" he screamed. Luhan covered his ears, half irritated that his quite peaceful silence had come to end.

"What did she say?" He asked calmly, closing the book he was reading.

"Prove it." Sehun said, sounding more like the Terminator than his sister. He pulled a face as he flopped down on the bed.

Luhan laughed.

"I can't believe she won't listen to me. She's not even one bit like me!" He whined.

"You know, you two sound exactly alike. Stubborn and all." Luhan grinned.

"No way Lu! I won't be surprised if mom tells me that she came from a beanstalk or somthing, I honestly won't. I can even be the next Mahathma Ghandhi compared to her. She's so selfish!" Sehun pouted.

"Are you forgetting how you acted when you first came here? When we have problems? Mahathma Ghandhi my foot." Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Come on! You're supposed to be on my side! Are you her boyfriend instead?" Sehun asked sitting next to Luhan, who smiled.

"Aigoo, you're so cute when you complain!" He said, poking his cheek.

"Should I become a Complain Broadcasting Co-operation then?" Sehun asked.

"That won't be necessary." He said, and pulled Sehun into a hug. They sat like that for a while, then let go. Sehun put his arms around Luhan's neck and kissed him, softly. There was no lust in their kiss, just plain love, without any regrets.

They were clinging on for nearly fifteen minutes, until Sehun remembered that he had work to do. When they pulled apart, their jaws were hurting. Sehun stood up.

"I've got to go and get 'proof' for her. Annyeong!" He pecked him on the cheek before going.

Luhan watched as Sehun closed the door behind him, and the room became quiet again. His smiling face suddenly changed, as he raised two fingers.

"Come out already." He said, and a figure stepped out from his closet. It was Kim Junsu. He bowed slightly before standimg infront of Luhan.

"You must have been tired of watching the show. Young ones, helpless romantics, they are." He chuckled, earning a smile from Junsu.

Luhan's face grew serious again.

"Go follow him. Don't let him get his hands on that book no matter what, and report back to me tomorrow. Understood?" He said in a stern voice.

Junsu nodded, and vanished.

Luhan was alone once again, as he took a ring out of a box hidden amongst his books. Slipping it on, he amired how nice it looked on his fingers.

The ring was black, with ancient designes carved into every possible surface. The ring also had a face. A face of someone smiling in a creepy manner. It glowed as Luhan whistled the tune of a song he heard from Sehun.

This was going great.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

JYJ is busy. What is in store for Sehun, his sister, and the rest of EXO? What is the fate of Jaejoong Arts Academy? Subscribe and comment below your ideas for what will happen next!