Chapter Twelve

Fluttering Hearts

Guys. Um. I think I might like him.

She pressed send, and waited. About three minutes had passed, and nothing had happened. It showed, however, that they all had seen the message she had sent.

"SEYOUNG-AH!!" 

Suddenly the door to her room opened and in marched four girls. Precisely, her friends. 

"CONGRATUALTIONS!" Kilo pulled Seyoung into a tight hug as everyone else threw confetti in the air. They began singing the one song she hated: 24 Hours.

"SESANGE! Why didn't you tell us sooner?!" Minji cried, as Seyoung buried her face in her hands.

"But it's embarassing.."

"Aigoo, you two should get together." Haram remarked, thinking back to the day at the lockerroom.

"You guys are way too cute to not be together, oh my god." Shingoo said, squealing.

If only you knew....

"I dont know if I like him or love him or what, okay? I just think he's......a sweet guy." Seyoung reasoned.

"And an incredible hottie who happens to be one of your brother's best friends? Come on, you know it. I know it." Minji pointed.

"She's right." Kilo said.

"Arassoooooooe. It's getting late, we need to sleep."

"But keep us updated. He might be on his way to propose to you right now."

"As if. Goodnight!"

"Night! Keep us updated!"

They all hugged her before leaving, not bothering to clean up all the tiny pieces of paper on the floor, Seyoung sighed, smiling seconds later. Maybe it wasn't that bad an idea to tell them. She couldn't keep it all to herself anymore. At least not after all that.

She finished cleaning her room, and headed straight to bed after taking a shower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know that I won't leave your side, don't you?" Kai  said, grabbing her hand. She, being unconcious, was unaware of everything around her. He stared at her face as everything grew silent. Her peaceful expression. 

The wolves didn't howl, the frogs didn't creek, the moon didn't shine, and the stars didn't appear.

Just like that, his whole world darkened to black.

A tear rolled down his cheek as he whispered,

"Please don't give up on me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun's phone buzzed, and he lazily extended his arm towards the bedstand.In his arms, Luhan was sleeping like a deer, no less manlier than he claimed himself to be. 

Can we meet up? -Seyoung

Sehun smiled as he reread the text over and over again. Suddenly Luhan shifted as he opened his eyes. His eyes wandered to the other, who had put his phone away.

"Morning, baby." Sehun kissed his forehead. 

"Morning. Did she agree to talk?" Luhan asked, his eyes not leaving Sehun's face.

"Am I that obvious?" Sehun pouted.

" It's written all over your face. Aigoo, you're so childish, Sehun-ah." Luhan giggled. Sehun grinned at him. The same way he did last time.

Luhan's eyes widened in realisation, but it was too late.

"Ah..stop it!" He cried, laughing. But Sehun had no intention of doing so, as he continued to tickle Luhan until he was hovering over him. He stopped for a moment, starig into his eyes. A mere moment passed like this, before Luhan's alarm sounded.

Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Ah, Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang

Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah ah, Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang

Both startled boys looked at each other with serious faces before bursting into laughter. Sehun lay down beside Luhan, who got up to go.

Sehun grabbed his waist and stopped him from getting up.

"Let go, we'll be late."

"But I don't wanna spend this day without you~."

"Psh, as if I won't miss you. At least let me shower?" 

He pecked his boyfriend's lips before heading for the bathroom, smiling in triumph.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Meanwhile, Seyoung was in her uniform, sitting cross-legged on her bed, phone pressed against her ear.

"But you can't leave so soon." She whined.

"Since when did you want me to stay?"

"Forever, duh. Why are you going in the first place?" 

"I have.......business to take care of."

"As if, Jackson Wang. Since when did you get so worked up about something?"

"Forever, duh. Anyway, call me everyday from now onwards, okay? Update me on your love life. I suddenly like your boyfriend."

"What, seriously? As if, as if. I will call you, obviously. I need Son in my life."

"I need you more, Pookie."

"I need you most, Cool Boy!"

"I need you more than most, Princess!

"Okay okay, enough, Punny. Come over before you leave. . I'm gonna be late now, bye, love you!"

"Sure thing. Love you too, Pinky!"

Beep.

Seyoung decided to tie her hair into a ponytail (quite a long one, it turned out to be) before leaving her room. To be greeted by a boy. Make that one who went by the name of Kim Jongin.

"Uh.............hi...." he mumbled when he saw her. 

"Hey." Seyoung smiled, before asking him why he was here. It took her all the strength in the world to not turn red at the last moment or cover her face. Suddenly her heart started beating fast, as she remembered his face upclose.

"I thought I'd go to class wirh you today."

"Oh......okay." 

They walked to class in complete silence, both of them texting their friends.

◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆

FIRST LOVE ASSOCIATION INC. (group chat)

◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆□◆

Seyoung: Yah, he was waiting outside my room like one of those palace gaurds. He said he wanted to go to class with me. What the heck. What do I do. a.a

Minji: DAEBAK GO WITH HIM 

Haram: go go go go goooo

Seyoung: Its so quiet here. The silence is awkward aigoo.

Haram: start a conversation with him. 

Minji: something about the weather. Your date, come on seyoung ahhhh

Shingoo: OMONA I cant believe I missed all this! Talk to him Oh Seyoung!!!! 

Seyoung: But he's on his phone too, T.T

Minji: Eiiiii, TALK. NOW. I WILL BE WATCHING YOU.

Haram: Hey, where did Kilo go?

Minji: Is she still sleeping? Aigoo! Wait, I'm gonna go to her room, she better be awake.

Shingoo: she is in TROUBLE.

°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°

REAL MEN (group chat)

°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°▪°

Jongin: I'm on my way to class

Chanyeol: Ah, palli!! 

Jongin: With Seyoung.

Baekhyun: Our Jogin is all grown up, I cant believe it.

Jongdae: Yah yah what did she say?

Chanyeol: Are you holding hands or what?

Jongin: WHAT NO. Not everyone is as sly as you hyung. We arent even talking.

Baekhyun: Are you ing kidding me Kim Jongin. You call yourself a man? TALK TO HER AT LEAST. WHAT THE HELL.

Jongdae: Aigoo start talking already!

Chanyeol: You better make her laugh by the time you get here.

________________________________________________________________

The two glanced at each other. Then smiled.

"What's she thinking?" He thought.

"What he thinking?" She thought.

"Seyoung."

"Jongin."

They both laughed, awkwardness clear in the atmosphere. 

He cleared his throat.

"The.....date was fun." Jongin said, and she glanced at him, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"Are you two talking now?"

"Sehun?"

"Yeah."

"I guess. We're supposed to be meeting up today."

"Sorry if I bothered you this morning."

"It's okay, I don't mind going with you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you'rr easy to talk to."

The hell. Why the ing hell did you tell him that. 

Jognin smiled as they reached their class. His friends were lined up infront of the door, waiting for him. He took a deep breath and went over as Seyoung went inside.

It's gonna be a long day.