18th

Actually, She's My Wife! [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Na-eul rolled to her left side and opened her eyes. She blinked as Kyungsoo wasn’t beside her. She got up and stretched herself. “Where’s he?” she thought and walked to the door. As soon as she opened the door, the sweet smell of Egg Toast lingered in her nose. She smiled and walked happily to downstairs.

“Good—

She gasped when she saw a glimpse of Kyungsoo’s body; he was in his shirt, ed; showing his toned abs, and milky skin. He’s quite pale for a guy but that abs, though. She gulped as she scanned his body like a ert. He prepared breakfast for her and he cut the cherry tomatoes nicely and put it in a bowl. He cut the Egg Toast into half and stuffed one of it in his mouth.

“What are you doing?” she buried her face in his back as her arms wrapped around his waist. “Morning, wifey” he smiled as he moved around to flip the toast in the pan. “Egg Toast for my squishy wifey” he said “Yum!” she jumped. “Ouch” she squealed. “Eyy, be careful. You’re still on meds” he said and placed the plate on the table.

She pulled the chair and sat on it properly. “You?” she asked. “It’s okay” he smiled and grabbed a glass of Apple Juice. He poured in a glass of Orange Juice for her. He looked at her as she eating. “Are you coming late tonight?” she asked. “No, I'll be back at 8, why?” he asked. “Nothing... just wants to catch a movie with you” she smiled. “What movie?” he asked.

“Me Before You” she smiled. “Anything for you” he softly her hair. She smiled and drank her Orange Juice. “You’re staying at home today?” he asked. She nodded. “I’ll finish my painting and ask Min-hee to come and pick it up tomorrow” she smiled. “I’m sorry, I have to lock you for the time being” he said. “It’s okay, I understand. It’s much easier to work from home” she smiled and got up to clean her dishes.

Just then, Kyungsoo softly pulled her arm and she sat on his lap. She placed the plate back on the table and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear as his finger tracing her jawline. Even after a year and a half, he still couldn’t get enough of her. He still couldn’t resist her unstoppable charms.

He leaned in closer and smiled before he gave her a morning kiss. She let him as her fingers dancing on his shoulders.

“Oh God— okay, 10 minutes” he said and placed her on top of the table. “You’re in the mood now?” she smiled. “I’m always in the mood for this” he smirked and kissed her neck. “You’re fast this time” she said. “10 minutes, 10 minutes” he mumbled. Her fingers skillfully buttoned up his shirt, one by one as she kissed him.

“Kyung—

“Your phone” she said as he still nibbled on her lower lips. “Kyungsoo” she slightly pushed him and broke the kiss. “Ugh” he groaned and she chuckled looking at him. “Hello?” he answered as she moved closer and nibbled his ear. “Ah, yes?” he bit his lower lips as he glanced at her. “A sudden meeting, at 9?” he asked and looked at his watch. “Okay, I’ll be there, thanks Yunhwa” he hung up on her and grabbed Na-eul’s shoulder.

He looked at her. “Don’t do that while I’m on the phone” he slightly touched the tip of her nose and she smiled. “Okay” and kissed him. “Go” she said and jumped on Kyungsoo and wrapped her legs around his waist. “You’re this attached to me now?” he asked as he walked closer to the couch. “Yes, you’re going to work after a week staying with me” she pouted. “I’m all alone” she said. “If you want my friends to come over, I can call them” he said. “It’s okay, I’m fine” she smiled.

“See you tonight” he smiled and slowly let go of her on the couch. He kissed her forehead and grabbed his coat and bag. “Bye, I love you” he smiled and headed out. “I love you too” she smiled and waved at him. She plopped on the sofa and stared at the ceiling for a couple of minutes before she headed upstairs t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter