19th

Actually, She's My Wife! [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wifey” Kyungsoo chuckled as Na-eul sat on top of his luggage. “Move” he said as he had a pile of clothes in his arm. “Why do you have to go?” she pouted. He kneeled on one knee and smiled. “I have to help people, and that’s my job” he said. “You’ve done so many things to help people” she interrupted. “No, I haven’t” he smiled. “Now, can you please move? Dad will be here anytime soon” he said as he glanced at the clock.

“Okay” she pouted and stood up. She sat on the bed and brought her legs closer to her chest. “Ow, you can sit like that now? It doesn’t hurt anymore... your stomach?” he asked. She shook her head and let out a small smile. Kyungsoo slightly kicked his luggage and made his way to sit beside Na-eul. He grabbed her hand as he softly rubbed her knuckles.

“After I get back from Australia, we’ll try again” he smiled and pulled her head to his chest. She wrapped her arms around his waist as he tightened his grip.

 

Na-eul, “It has been nearly 8 months after that incident. Suho went missing abruptly after Mi-rae confronted him that night. And, Mi-rae? She also went missing after that night where she came over to our house and asked for help. We, I mean, I lost contact with my own sister. I don’t know where is she now. She turns off her phone or sometimes, we’ll get through voicemail. Are we being so harsh towards her? Was I mistreated her wrong all this time?

To be, frankly speaking, I miss her...”

 

“So, how’s Australia?” Na-eul was on the phone with Kyungsoo. “Do you buy something for me?” she smiled. “Everything’s fine here, yeah sometimes I go back to Mom’s house and helped her at the bakery” she talked about Mrs. Do. “Min-hee is not coming today, she got some work to do at home but she’ll come at night later” she said. “I called Jongin earlier, he’ll help me with groceries with that guy named... Chanyeol?” she chuckled. “Don’t worry, I’ll stay loyal” she giggled. “Okay, bye, I love you. I’ll call you back tonight, bye!” she hung up on him and waited for Jongin and Chanyeol to arrive.

Again, she dialed Mi-rae’s number and she couldn’t get through her, like usual. “You can cut contact with me, Mi-rae but not mom and dad. Please pick up the phone, it’s been almost a year, where have you been?” she sighed before she heard a honk outside of the house. She peeked at the window and there were Jongin and Chanyeol.

 

“So, what do we need?” Jongin asked as Chanyeol pushed the cart and Na-eul stood in between these two tall guys. “I need to find some meat and vegetables” she smiled as she scanned through her groceries list. “And, also fruits” she continued. Jongin nodded and led their way to the meat section. Na-eul looked at all meats in front of her as she tapped her chin. “Have a dinner at my house tonight. Baekhyun, Min-hee, and Jongdae will be there also” she smiled. “Yes!” Jongin high-fived Chanyeol as they looked around.

They placed the meat, vegetables, and fruits in the cart and strolled around. “I need to find some biscuits and snacks. Can you guys help me with these items?” she said as she pointed at toiletries items. “On your command, let’s go” they smiled and pushed the cart like little children. Na-eul chuckled and made her own way to snack sections.

“Honey Butter Chips, where the hell are you?” she mumbled as she looked to the left and right. “Yes, found it” she snapped her finger and almost reached out her hand to grab the snack when suddenly her hand brushed against someone’s hand.

It was Suho.

“Suho” she stammered and widened her eyes. He was also shocked to see her and moved backward. “Suho, stop!” she called him as he turned away. “What?” he answered without looking at her. “Not even a sorry...?” she asked. He turned around and faced her. “I’m sorry” he said it clearly.

He looked... well-being. He looked... just fine. Not like him, 8 months ago.

“What is this bastard doing here?” Jongin joined them and pulled Na-eul behind him. Chanyeol looked at 3 of them strangely as he didn’t know who the hell is this guy, was standing in front of them. “Jong...” Na-eul pulled his arm and he looked at her. “I’m planning to go back to California in 2 days, I’m shopping some stuff to bring back there” Suho explained his situation. “They don’t have malls in California up to the point you have to— ouch” Jongin slightly screamed when Na-eul pinched his arm.

Suho smiled. “I’ve apologized to her. I should have done it earlier” he looked down. Na-eul stepped to the front and walked closer to him, followed by Jongin who was standing just an inch away from her. “Forget about me. Do you know where is my sister?” she asked. Suho lifted his head. “Mi-rae? I haven’t heard of her for quite some time” he replied.

“Are you serious?” she looked at him. “I thought you’re with—

“I thought she’s with you, all this time” Suho interrupted.

Na-eul shook her head and Jongin and Chanyeol joined them. “I lost contact with her. It’s not only me but both of my parents too” she said. “I thought she’s going back to California and take c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter