3rd

Actually, She's My Wife! [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Na-eul was busy scrolling through her phone gallery when suddenly she thought of a place where they used to play around. “Kyung-ie, you still remember our old houses? Where is it?” she asked. Kyungsoo turned to her as the traffic light turned red. “… Well, I can’t really remember the exact place but why all of a sudden you asked about our old houses?” he asked. “I thought of the big tree” she smiled. “Ah, that big tree” he nodded. “Nevermind, I’ll ask my dad later” he continued. “Okay!” she nodded.

They arrived at Kyungsoo’s place and he parked his car. He opened the door and helped Na-eul. “Welcome to my house” he smiled. Na-eul followed him from behind and he unlocked the door. “Oh, they’re back” Mrs. Do smiled and greeted them. “Come, Na-eul. Have a seat” she smiled and Na-eul followed her when she saw a glimpse of someone’s familiar. “Mi-rae?” she said and the girl turned around. “Hi, Na-eul” she smiled. Na-eul dropped her bag on the floor and ran to her sister’s embrace. “I missed you, Mi-rae” she said. “I missed you too” she smiled.

Kyungsoo approached both of them with Na-eul’s bag in his grips. “I don’t know that you’re here, Mi-rae. She told me you stay here” he smiled. “Well,” she smiled as she grabbed her sister’s hand. “Oh, where’s Suho?” Na-eul asked. “He went back to his house in Busan” she smiled. “Who’s Suho?” Kyungsoo asked. “Suho is Mi-rae’s boyfriend” Mr. Kim smiled. Kyungsoo nodded and stared at Na-eul for a while. “So, Kyungsoo. I heard you work with your dad” Mr. Kim asked. “Ah, yeah” he nodded. “You must be really busy, right?” Mr. Kim smiled. “Yeah, sort of but dad is busier than me” he smiled.

“Na-eul, we will have our dinner here” Mrs. Kim said. “Come, let me show you the guest room” Kyungsoo smiled and grabbed her hand. “I’ll be back” she smiled and followed him to upstairs. Mi-rae’s staring at her younger sister’s back figure. “Does she know your plan?” she whispered. Mr. Do shook his head. “No, both of them didn’t know it” Mrs. Do said. “What if …” she paused “They don’t agree with it?” she asked. “We will see” Mrs. Kim smiled as she held her husband’s hand.

Kyungsoo opened the door “This is the guest room” he smiled and walked into the room. “What a nice room for a guest” Na-eul smiled and sat on the bed. “We rarely use this room and I’m not staying here” he smiled and grabbed a towel out of the closet. “You’re not staying here? You have your own house?” she surprised. “Yeah” he nodded and sat beside her.

“Next time you can take me to your house, right?” she smiled as she walked around and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter