13th

Actually, She's My Wife! [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Na-eul slowly opened her eyes only to found herself lay comfortably beside her husband. She stared at his face, and scanned every facial feature of him.

His eyes,

His nose,

His milky skin,

His lips; quite swollen from last night.

 

“Kyung, wait” she breathed for a while before letting Kyungsoo to kiss her back. “God, you’re so irresistible” he whispered to her ear and nibbled it. “I don’t know that you want me this bad” she said.

Kyungsoo pushed her on the bed and slowly crawled on top of her. He stopped as he caressed her face and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. “You’re beautiful” he smiled. “I’m not going to rush you; let’s do it slowly” he said.

“Kyungsoo” she cupped his face. “I love you” she smiled. He gently nodded before he laid his finger on her collarbone and traced it. He slowly ed her shirt while she slowly his wet hair.

Kyungsoo is so hot yet gentle in bed. Is he being serious this time?

“Get up” he said and Na-eul did what he asked her to do. “May I?” he asked as she sat in front of him. “Just do whatever you want” she smiled before he quickly unclasped her bra and tossed it somewhere under the bed. “Not that fast, honey” she winked.

Just then, he pulled the zipper of her jeans while stealing a glance over Na-eul. “I’m going to do it real slow. I don’t want to hurt you again” he said in a serious tone. “Let me dominate you” he whispered and slowly pushed her back on bed.

“This is your first time, right?” he asked. “Yes, you’re the first” she smiled. “I’m glad” he said before he kissed every part of her thighs. “Kyung... um” she moaned. “Yes, like that” he said. He left a beautiful mark on her thigh before he was all focused at her private.

He pulled down her and caressed her private part. “Kyung, do we need that?” she asked as she panted. He crawled on top of her body and kissed her. “No, we don’t” he smiled. “I promise, it won’t hurt you” he said and slowly loosened his towel. “You’re ready?” he asked. She nodded and nibbled her lower lips; she was scared.

“Don’t be scared, I’m here” he intertwined his finger with hers and in split seconds, he was already inside her. “Holy—” she cursed and shut her eyes. “You’re tight” he said and buried his face on her shoulder.

That’s how she lost her ity.

 

“Kyung?” she called him softly as she caressed his face. “Um?” he answered. “Wake up” she whispered before buried her face on his chest. “You have to go to work” she said. “Let’s stay like this for a while” he mumbled. “No, you can’t. Wake up” she said and kissed him.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled. “Good morning, wifey” and kissed her back. He looked at her as she was covered with a blanket. “Where’s your undergarment?” he asked. “I don’t know where you put it” she chuckled. “Nevermind, I like to see you without a piece of cloth” he smirked. She threw a pillow at him and looked to the other side.

“Damn, you were so...” she covered his mouth. “Shut up” she let go of her hand. “The way you moaned my name...” he his lips. “Kyungsoo” she blushed and covered her face. “I’m glad I’m your first” he smiled and pulled her into his embrace. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder. “You’re beautiful, wifey” he paused. “Even in bed” and kissed her forehead.

Na-eul slowly moved in a blanket and found her t-shirt on the floor. She grabbed it and wore it right away. “Go, and take a shower. You’re smelly” she said. “Come with me, wifey” he raised his eyebrow. Na-eul crawled back on the bed. “Tonight” she winked and slowly walked out of the room.

“Where’s my phone?” he yawned and looked for his phone. He reached out his arm and grabbed it on the bedside table. He pressed some numbers and cleared his throat. “Hello, Yunhwa. Is my dad in the office already?” he asked.

Yunhwa is one of the nurses at the clinic. “What time is my morning session?” he asked. “9?” he paused and look at the clock hanged on the wall of his room. 1 hour to go.

“Who’s my client?” he asked. “Byun Baekhyun?” the name sounded familiar to him then he remembered something. “Can you ask Dr. Zhang to help me handling his case, I mean, Baekhyun’s case? I’m not feeling well today” he said; tried to find an excuse just to spend time with Na-eul.

“Okay, thank you” he hung up on her and dialed another number. It’s Jongdae. “Jongdae, Na-eul is not feeling well today” he paused at the high pitched voice of his friend. “Yes, she came back home last night” he said. “Is there anything you want me to tell her?” he asked. “No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter