20th

Actually, She's My Wife! [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pulled his car and turned around. “Are you sure you’re going to be okay... with Suho?” he asked. Na-eul was seated in between Jongin and Chanyeol at the back seat. “Yeah, I’m going to be okay. Don’t worry” she smiled. Baekhyun turned to Ayumi and she gave him a smile. “I think she’s going to be okay since Kyungsoo is the one who wants her to go with Suho” she said.


“Guys, I need to leave. Now” Na-eul interrupted and the guys got back into their senses. Chanyeol opened the door and stepped out of the car. Na-eul followed him with her small luggage in her grip. “Take care of yourself, and send our regards to Kyungsoo and your sister” ‘the big giant’ Chanyeol smiled and hugged her. “Okay” she nodded. She hugged Ayumi and bid goodbye to the other two as she slowly pulled her luggage to the entrance gate. 


She waited for Suho as she kept checking her phone, in case there was a text from Suho. Just then, she heard someone was calling her name from far. “I’m sorry, I’m late” Suho panted from running. He wiped his forehead and asked for her passport. “Where’s your luggage?” he asked and she pushed her luggage to him. Suho helped her with the check-in process and they waited for the plane together. 


“Here” he handed her a cup of coffee. “I can’t believe Kyungsoo found Mi-rae in Australia. What a small world” he said and sipped the coffee. “Me too” she replied shortly as her fingers scribbled something on the table. “Hopefully, everything will be fine” he said as he looked out for her reaction. “I’m sort of afraid of what’s her reaction going to be when she sees us” she sighed. Suho nodded, as in he understood her feeling. “Let’s just pray, she’ll be okay” he smiled and patted her back.

They landed at the airport after hours of journey and both of them looked exhausted. Kyungsoo was there, waiting for her wife and Suho. He kept turning around in case he missed them by any chance. “Kyungsoo!”


He heard a familiar voice and he turned around. He smiled and widened his arms as Na-eul ran to him and hugged him. “I miss you” she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “I miss you too” he smiled and kissed her. Suho looked at both of them and coughed. Kyungsoo broke the hug and bowed at him. “Thanks for taking care of her” he said. “It’s nothing” Suho replied as he slightly pushed Na-eul’s luggage to Kyungsoo. 


“So, are we going to stay in the dorm?” Suho asked. Kyungsoo nodded as he intertwined his fingers with hers. “It’s only for few days and we have a vacant room” he smiled. “I guess I have to put you in the same room with Dr. Jaehyun” he continued. “He’s my friend” he said. “I’m okay with that” Suho nodded and Kyungsoo led them to the car and arranged their belongings. 

They arrived at the hospital and Na-eul felt a sudden rush in herself as she tightened her grip. “You’re okay?” Kyungsoo asked. “I don’t know” she shook her head and avoided his eyes. “Look at me” he said and cupped her face. She looked at him. “Everything’s going to be fine, you don’t have to worry” he smiled. “Did she know that we’re coming?” Suho asked. “No” Kyungsoo replied shortly and both of Na-eul and Suho exchanged looks. 


“Oh, Dr. Kyungsoo” one of the Psychiatrists greeted them. “This is my wife, Kim Na-eul, and he’s our friend, Han Suho” he smiled and introduced both of them. “Are all patients in their rooms?” he asked. The psychiatrist nodded and smiled at 3 of them. “Let’s put our belongings first and meet Dad” Kyungsoo said and Na-eul nodded. Suho followed them from behind as he looked around in the building. He also felt nervous all of a sudden.


Finally, he’ll meet her, Mi-rae.


Kyungsoo knocked on the door to check whether his friend was in the room or not and he unlocked the door and they walked in. “So, we’re going to stay in this room” he smiled at Na-eul and placed her belongings aside. “Let me show you the vacant room” he said and Suho gently nodded and followed him. There, they bumped into Kyungsoo’s dad, Mr. Do. “Oh, dad” he surprised. “So, this is your friend?” Mr. Do asked and Suho reached out his hand. “I’m Han Suho, nice to meet you” and shook Mr. Do’s hand. 


“Na-eul’s here too” he smiled and Na-eul peeked outside. “Dad!” she slightly screamed and hugged Mr. Do. “You’re here, what a clingy wife” he laughed. “I’m going to visit my sister” she smiled. “I know, I know. Kyungsoo told me this morning” he nodded. “Excuse me, we’ll talk later. I need to check out some patients” Mr. Do smiled and patted Suho’s back. “You stay in there” Kyungsoo said and she nodded and walked into the room. 

“So, how is she?” Suho asked as Kyungsoo wandered around in the room. “Still recovering” he smiled. “I heard you went through treatments in California” he continued. “How was it?” he asked as he sat beside him comfortably while Suho unpacked his luggage. “I got treatments under Dr. Stephen Robinson—


Kyungsoo sprung from the bed and looked at him surprisingly. “Dr. Stephen Robinson? The famous Psychiatrist? You were his patient?” he asked. Suho gently nodded and let out a warm smile. “He helped me a lot although I had to pay extra but I was glad, he helped me” he said. “Sorry, I got excited. He’s the reason why I become a Psychiatrist. I went to his talk while he was in Korea 4 years ago” he said. 


“I went through 10 treatments with him and I’m sure, I’m mentally and physically stable now” Suho smiled. “You looked different” Kyungsoo smiled. He got up and fixed his coat. “Have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter