5th

Actually, She's My Wife! [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been around 2 weeks already and as expected, Na-eul and Kyungsoo are getting closer after the baseball match. She thought that the kiss cam incident will distance themselves, but it’s not. They even can crack a joke about it.

Na-eul feels more comfortable around him now even though sometimes she had to fight with her unknown feelings over him. Today, she decided to buy some stuff for her room and workplace and as Mi-rae couldn’t make it, she asked for Kyungsoo’s help. He agreed at first, but he had to cancel it last minute as he has things need to be done.

She arrived at the mall by taxi. She walked around at the stationary section and looked for stuff that she wanted to buy. “What is this? It’s so cute” she smiled. She took it and placed it in her shopping bag when suddenly she bumped into a good looking guy.

“I’m sorry, you’re okay?” he asked. “Yeah, I’m okay” she smiled. There’s another guy joined in and greeted her. “I think we’ve met somewhere before” he smiled as he snapped his fingers. Na-eul also tries to remember him. “Nevermind. My name is Minseok, and he’s Luhan. My friend” he smiled and shook her hand. “I’m Na-eul” she paused. “I’m a painter” she smiled.

“Oh, you must be so good in drawing” Luhan smiled. “Well, I think I am” she smiled shyly. “Anyway, we own a café together” Minseok smiled and took out his wallet. He handed his card to her. “You can come to our café,” he said. “Yeah, sure. I’ll bring along my friend with me” she smiled. “Alright, nice to meet you in this short time” Luhan smiled and both of them slightly bowed at her. She smiled and turned around.

She smiled as she reads the details on the card. “What a nice strangers they are. It sounds weird, but they’re kind” she thought as she continued to search for her stuff.

[-]

While waiting for the taxi, Na-eul was playing with games in her iPod and she’s really focused on the game. She didn’t even realizes that Kyungsoo was sitting beside her (Kyungsoo is like a ghost, he’s everywhere). “Boo!” he whispered. She turned to her left side and pushed him. “What are you doing here?” she smiled. He sat beside her as he looked at her shopping bag. “Well, I’m on my break now so, I thought of seeing you for a while” he smiled. “So sweet of you” she smiled as she ruffled his hair. 

“Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter