14th

Actually, She's My Wife! [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Na-eul, “So, Byun Baekhyun, how to start? Okay, he was my ex-boyfriend back in Canada, and we were together for almost 4 years, he was the guy that I only had my eyes on, and he was an exchange student from Korea, he should stay in Canada for only 1 year, but he decided to drop out of his school in Korea, and continued in Canada; couldn’t stand long-distance relationship, he claimed.

I put all, not all, half trust on him. I believed in him more than I believed in myself. I believed God sent him to take care of me; sort of guardian angel. But, there was one thing about him that I cannot change, no one cannot change it. He’s an alcoholic drinker. Heavy drinker, to be exact. Sometimes, he would knock on my house’s door in the middle of the night, and talked . Once, I was caught by my dad and he chased him away. It broke my heart to see him like that. I tried, but I can’t.

Despite that, he was really nice to everyone. His friendliness with everyone, that was one of his traits that I adore, and how I was feeling proud when my girl friends praised him in front of me; wished that they had their own Byun Baekhyun.

After high school graduation, he decided to go home, Korea, I mean. He wanted to go back to his family and I allowed that. What kind of girlfriend who wouldn’t let her boyfriend goes back to his dearest family, right? I have a heart too. And just in time, I applied for a job, here in Korea, just to get close to him but later I found out, he was engaged to a daughter of a very famous wealthy man in Japan. I was shocked, devastated, disappointed, named it. I looked for him in Japan, alone, but I couldn’t trace him.

I sent him a letter, and asked him to choose; either me or that girl, and he chose that girl over me. 4 years of loving him was wasted like that, like nothing. I almost cancelled my flight to Korea on that day, but having the thoughts of meeting you back, I’m happy I didn’t actually do that”

“So, he was your first love?” Kyungsoo asked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. “My… first relationship” she corrected him and placed her head on his chest. “You’re my first love” she whispered clearly. He smiled.

“What’s wrong with him actually?” she asked as she positioned herself. “Well, he came to our clinic one time and asked for help. I was right there, talking to one of my clients. He looked normal, dressed normally; doesn’t look like someone who’s in need of help” he said. “But, he looked desperate, so yeah, I talked to him, and put him under my consultation” he sighed.

“When was that?” she asked. “A month after you came here, if I’m not mistaken” he said. “But he just told me about you last month” he continued. She was startled and pulled herself from him. “He told you about me?” she widened her eyes. He pulled her back and brought her closer to his chest. “He told me, he misses someone named Na-eul. I was, you know, quite surprised when an unknown guy said my wife’s name” he paused. “There’s a million of Na-euls here, Kyung” she interrupted. “So, I asked him further” he continued.

Baekhyun, “Doc, there was this girl named Na-eul, Kim Na-eul, from my past. That girl meant everything to me when I was 17. She was everything to me but I lost her, doc. I lost her because of my own fault. I shouldn’t let go of her. I know, she made a big influence in my life. How stupid I was? I don’t know where she is now, I don’t even know whether she’s still in Korea, or in Canada. We would have been married by now, if I didn’t let go of her that day. I was stupid. I regret my decision for my entire life. I want to see her, ask for forgiveness, then I’ll be okay. I can go and live my life well”

“So, this guy, is under depression. He’s miserable inside. There was one time, he ran to our clinic with bleeding wrist, he tried to self-cut” he sighed. Na-eul was shocked because this is not Baekhyun that she knows for 4 years.

“We managed to help him in a matter of time, we saved him” he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter