12th

Actually, She's My Wife! [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo walked back and forth in front of her room. He wanted to apologize for his ridiculous act last night, he didn’t mean it to hurt her in that way. “Na-eul?” he called softly and knocked on the door. “It’s me, Kyungsoo” he said.

No voice from inside. Kyungsoo turned the knob and peeked inside.

“Oh, she left?” he thought and walked around in her room. He sat comfortably on her bed while staring at the fan. He missed her. He missed her lips, the way she moaned his name. “Stop it, Kyungsoo” he hit his head and saw a note on her bedside table. It was written by Na-eul.

I’m leaving for a while. Don’t waste your time and energy to look for me. Just give me time to think about us. Thank you, and don’t forget your meals. You’re losing some weight.

“What have you done?” Kyungsoo buried his face in his hands.

“Can I stay here for 2-3 days?” she asked. Luhan and Minseok glanced at each other. “It’s okay if you guys say no, I can go—

Minseok stopped her. “It’s not like that, Na-eul, but how did you find us here?” he asked.

“He gave me your address, in case I need help or what— emergency” she said. “I see” Luhan nodded.

“So, you’re telling us, your marriage is on contract, and he tried to...” Minseok paused. “ you, I don’t get it” he asked.

She sighed and tried to gather her thoughts and courage before she spoke.

“He never acted like that before. He never touched me in that way, never kissed me in that way, never...” she stopped. “He’s different last night” she said.

“And, you don’t like it?” Luhan asked.

She nodded. “Yes, it was terrifying to see him like that” she continued.

“But, he’s your husband, I don’t see anything wrong with that” Minseok said. “Correct me if I’m wrong” he continued.

Luhan patted his back. “What she’s trying to say is, she wasn’t prepare for it; he did that all of a sudden and kind of forced her” he explained. Minseok mouthed an ‘O’ and glanced over Na-eul.

“Did he hurt you... there?” he asked. “No” she said. “I stopped him”

Luhan pulled the mug from her hand. “It’s okay, you can stay here. Besides, we’ll come home at night, after we close the shop, maybe around 11” he smiled. “You’re okay with that?” Minseok asked.

“Yeah... sure. I’ve called Min-hee, I told her I need 3 days leave” she let out a small smile.

“Did she know about you and Kyungsoo?” he asked. “Yeah, she knew” she said.

Minseok grabbed her belongings on the floor and put it in one of the rooms in their house. “You can stay in this room” he smiled. “Thank you” she said.

“It’s nothing, you’re Kyungsoo’s wife, we should, you know, help you” Luhan smiled as he leaned against the door.

“We’re leaving in a few minutes. If you need anything, just call us, or... Kyungsoo” Minseok smile before he closed the door.

Luhan pulled Minseok’s arm. “Yah, yah. I feel uneasy for letting her stay here” he said.

“Me too, but she seemed like she needs time” he said. “What if Kyungsoo found her here? That shortie is not stupid, okay?” Luhan panicked.

Minseok just stared at him and deeply sighed. “This brat” he mumbled.

Kyungsoo spun his chair as he was on the phone with someone.

“She’s not there?” he asked as he bit his fingernail.

Jongdae was on the other line. “No, she’s not here” he said.

“Is she at your house?” he asked.

“Nope... what’s wrong actually?” Jongdae asked while Min-hee was standing beside him, tried to eavesdrop.

“Nothing, she ran away” he mumbled.

“She ran? Where?” Jongdae asked.

Kyungsoo sighed. “If I know, I wouldn’t call you, Jong” he said. “But, if you happen to see her, please call me right away, I’m begging you” he continued.

“Sure, buddy. I will. Take care, bye” Jongdae hung up on him. “He sounded miserable” he said.

“Na-eul told me she’s staying at Luhan and Minseok’s” Min-hee said.

Jongdae was surprised. “Those two boys?” he muttered. Min-hee rolled her eyes. “Sorry” he said. “But her sister is staying here, right? Why she doesn’t go there instead?” he asked.

“Ugh, why am I with this dumb” Min-hee glanced over him.

Na-eul’s POV:

Staying in this house was stuffy and I don’t know what to do. I’m afraid if I go out, I’ll bump into Kyungsoo, or that tall friend of him, or that unknown guy who often he talks to, Jongin. He keeps texting me since yesterday, my phone was blasted with his messages.

Should I just go back? No, I can’t. He crossed our limit where I tried to keep it. No, I can’t but how was he? Is he doing just fine? Can he focus on his work, knowing that I left him all of a sudden? Well, he deserved that.

But, I miss him.

“Hello?” Na-eul answered her phone. “Um, Na-eul, he’s coming” Minseok voice was heard on the other line. “Who’s coming?” she asked.

“Kyungsoo, he said he’s going to drop by for a coffee at our house” he said.

She stood up. “Holy— ” she said. “Then, what should I do? Should I leave?” she asked.

“Actually, he’s here already. Downstairs, I’m in the restroom. He’s with Luhan and Jongin” he said.

“Then, how?” she freaked out. “Just stay in your room, lock yourself from inside, and turn off the light” he suggested. “Okay, thanks” she said. “No problem, bye” he hung up on her.

Just then, she heard noises from outside of the house. They were so loud and she could literally hear everything. She walked closer to the door and leaned against it.

“I miss him” she thought.

“It’s been a while since all of us get together like this” Jongin smiled and tossed himself on the sofa. “Ow, I feel good to finally have a one day rest” he continued.

“You work your off quite extreme” Kyungsoo chuckled.

“That’s him” she thought.

Luhan glanced over to Minseok as he pointed with his lips at room Na-eul’s staying. “She’s okay, I called her earlier. She locked herself from inside” he whispered.

“You too, come here” Kyungsoo smiled. They were startled and quickly joined them.

Jongin widened his arm and put it behind Kyungsoo. “So, where’s your wife?” he asked. Luhan and Minseok were startled upon hearing that, leaving Kyungsoo speechless. “I’ve never met her, you know. Only through photo you shared in our group” he continued.

Kyungsoo raised his bushy eyebrow. “Which one?” he asked. Luhan nudged Minseok’s elbow, acknowledging that Na-eul will hear all of these.

“That one, when she was preparing for your breakfast, you secretly took it” he said.

She was surprised to hear that. “He secretly took my photo?” she thought.

“Ah— well, you keep it” he scratched the back of his neck. “She’s quite a cutie” Jongin smiled.

“She’s my wife, stop adoring her in that way” Kyungsoo replied.

Again, she was left speechless.

“Why you don’t bring her along?” Luhan suddenly asked, acting like he didn’t know what’s happening between Kyungsoo and Na-eul.

“Well, it’s boys night, right?” he said.

Minseok smirked. “You should just bring her, you know? Let Jongin knows her” he said.

“I’m not going to introduce her to this boy” he ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter