8th

Actually, She's My Wife! [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kyungsoo parked his car and he turned around to take a file from the back seat. “What’s that?” she asked as she unbuckled the seat belt. “You’ll see it later” he said and they opened the doors. Both of them walked into the café together and Kyungsoo pulled the door for Na-eul and she stepped in.

“Welcome” Minseok bowed “Oh, Do Kyungsoo!” he smiled cheerfully and hugged his friend. “Luhan, he’s here” he screamed and there’s a good-looking guy came out from the pantry with a big smile on his face. “Yo yo yo man” he said and hugged him. “Where’s Jongin and Chanyeol?” he asked. “They’ll come later as that little guy finishes his class a little bit late today and Yeol’s going to fetch him” Minseok smiled. Both of them glanced over Na-eul, who’s busy looking around the café. “Ah, she’s Kim Na-eul. The girl I talked about yesterday” Kyungsoo smiled and patted her back.

Na-eul smiled and slightly bowed at them. “I’m Na-eul” she smiled and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. “She’s pretty” Luhan praised her. “Ah, no I’m not” she shook her head as she felt embarrassed over his word. “Have a seat. We’ll serve you the best coffee drink we have here” Minseok smiled and led them to a table.

“2 cream pastas and 2 Mocha Latte Frappe, okay?” Luhan asked and they nodded. “They serve the best cream pasta in town” Kyungsoo smiled as Na-eul stared at the menu board. “What’s his name?” she asked as her slender finger pointed at Luhan. “He’s Luhan” he smiled. “Luhan?” she called and he turned around. “Can I have 3 Green Tea Latte, take away?” she smiled. Luhan nodded and walked away with a genuine smile.

“You drink a lot” Kyungsoo said. “Oh, it’s for Mi-rae unni and Suho oppa” she smiled and tapped her fingers on the table. Her eyes planted on a brown-coloured file placed next to Kyungsoo. “What it is all about? Our wedding? Is in that file?” she thought. Kyungsoo noticed her as she’s drowned into her deep thought. He pinched her nose and she was startled and slowly leaned back. “Ouch” she mouthed and Kyungsoo giggled. “Deep thought, huh” he smirked and leaned back against his chair.

“Kyun” she paused as Minseok came with their orders followed by Luhan with their drinks. “Enjoy it” they smiled and sat next to them. Kyungsoo twirled the pasta with his fork and fed it to Na-eul “Eat” he said and she blinked her eyes. She wanted to grab the fork but he insisted to feed her. She opened and calmly swallowed the pasta.

“Is it okay?” Minseok asked. “It’s delicious” she smiled and twirls the pasta and fed it to Kyungsoo. “You guys been acting like a couple” Luhan sneered. “We’re getting married” Kyungsoo said with no emotion. Na-eul was choked on its own saliva and quickly grabbed for the tissue while Minseok slowly patted her back. “You’re okay?” Kyungsoo asked.

Na-eul coughed while nodding. Luhan checked her out and focus on Kyungsoo “Why so soon?” he asked. Kyungsoo laughed “I’m old” he said. “You’re just … 25” Luhan said. “Well, I think now is the perfect time to get married so, why should I wait?” he answered. “If you’re mentally stable, then go on” Luhan smiled. “I am” he nodded while Na-eul was still in shock state. “But, it seems like she knows nothing about this” Minseok said.

Kyungsoo pressed his lips together and smiled “Can you leave us for a while til’ Chanyeol joins us later?” he asked. They nodded and left them. “Wow, Kyungsoo seems so serious about it” Luhan whispered. “He’s never not serious, Lu” Minseok nodded and get back to their work.

Na-eul stared blankly at Kyungsoo, wondering what the hell is going on in his tiny brilliant mind. “What the was that, Do Kyungsoo?” she cursed silently. “What?” he asked and smiled. “Stop giving me that creepy smile, Do Kyungsoo” she said. “Chill” he said and wiped his mouth. “I just said we’re getting married. That’s all” he said. “But, it’s unconfirmed yet” she said. “I thought we agreed” he smirked. “Do Kyung” she paused when she saw he took out a white paper from the brown-coloured file.

“You’re curious about this, am I right?” he asked an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter