9th

Actually, She's My Wife! [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m going to marry Kyungsoo” Na-eul said and her sister, Mi-rae accidentally spat her coffee while Suho stopped munching on his tuna sandwich. “Is this some kind of Wednesday’s joke?” Mi-rae asked as she wiped using her sleeve. Suho got up from his chair and went to the kitchen to grab some tissues for Mi-rae. “No” she shook her head as she looked at her sister straight with no emotion. “You’re not happy, aren’t you?” she asked. Suho watched attentively at both sisters in front of him. “I am” she said. “Na-eul, it’s not that I know you yesterday” Mi-rae replied as she reached for Na-eul’s hand.

“Is there something that you’ve been hiding from us, Na-eul?” she asked as she softly her hand. “No, and why would I do that?” she laughed and sipped on her coffee. “He proposed to me yesterday and he told me he’ll announce when we have our family dinner but I can’t keep my excitement so, I have to spill it to you guys” she explained and carved a big smile on her face. “Are you sure?” Suho asked to re-confirm it with her. “Yes” she nodded.

Mi-rae smiled and patted her back “Well, if you insist that you’re okay, we’re happy for you” she said. “Is he coming today?” she asked. “Speaking of the devil, it’s him” Na-eul giggled and showed her phone to her sister. “Hello?” she answered softly “I’m here” Kyungsoo answered as he looked at his watch. “Why so early?” she blinked her eyes. “I have work this evening. Couldn’t make a time to meet you” he said. “Okay, I’ll go down in a minute” she said and hung up.

“It’s Kyung-ie” she smiled and got up. She slipped her phone into her jeans’ pocket and pushed the chair. She went to her room and walked out with a brown-coloured file. Both of Suho and Mi-rae’s eyes focused on her petite figure walking passed them. “What’s that?” he asked. She was startled and made a white lie “It’s Kyung’s” she smiled “I’ll be up in 5 minutes” she said and slipped on her sandal. Mi-rae and Suho got up and walked to the balcony. They saw Kyungsoo parked his car and stepped out from his car.

“I feel weird” Mi-rae said. “Me too” Suho nodded. Na-eul walked up to Kyungsoo and he grabbed her arm and pulled her closer for a hug. She was startled but she didn’t say anything “I saw Mi-rae noona, and her boyfriend from up there” he whispered and she automatically wrapped her arms around his waist. Both of them can feel each other scents. It’s well explained on how tight and close the hug was. “That’s right” he smiled and lightly her hair. They pulled away and Kyungsoo winked while they’re still holding hands. “I feel weird” she said. “Trust me, I do” he said. “Where’s the file?” he asked. She handed to him and he checked. “Are you sure you’re going to do this?” he asked. She smiled “I trust you” she said. He smiled and pecked her cheek. This time, she was about to push him away but she was froze. All parts of her body can’t move according to her brain.

“You’re quite an actress” he laughed and he looked up. He waved at Mi-rae and Suho. Na-eul turned around and faked a smile. “Go, bye” she blushed as she lightly pushed him. He hugged her for the last time before he bid goodbye and drove his car. Na-eul looked up and saw her sister and Suho. They gave her meaningful smirks and she just shrugged her shoulders. “If only they knew what’s happening” she thought and slowly walked away.

Few days later:

Na-eul woke up as sun shone straight into her room. She reached out for her phone on the bedside table and unlocked her phone. “It’s my first day of work” she thought and pulled the notification bar with her thumb and she read messages from her mom and Mi-rae.

“It’s your first day of work! Sending all the loves from Canada” – Mommy

She smiled as she replied to her mother. Later, she checked a message from Mi-rae.

“Na-eul, I have to go first. I have sudden meeting this morning. I’ve called Kyungsoo to fetch you at 9 am. You better get ready before he arrives” – Sissy

She sighed “8 am, I better get ready” she said and got up. She made her bed and arranged the pillows. She tied up her hair into a messy bun and she checked her phone if there’s any text from Kyungsoo. She grabbed her towel and dragged herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter