1st

Actually, She's My Wife! [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2002 -

Two adorable children were running happily at the playground as their parents are watching them attentively. “Kyung-ie!” the girl shouted and asked him to come beside her. “Look at this tree. It’s really big!” she said as the boy looked at it. “You’re right! It’s really big” he nodded.

She looked around as the boy followed her from behind. “What are you doing, Eul-ie?” he asked as she picked up a stone and wiped it with her hands. “Come here” she said and they stood behind the tree. The girl and the boy squatted down as the girl carved something on the tree.

“Oh, that’s my name and your name!” he smiled excitedly. “That’s right. Kyung-ie loves Eul-ie” she smiled. “What’s the meaning, Eul-ie?” he asked. “Later, when we grow older, I want to meet you here. Remember this tree, okay?” she said. He nodded “It’s a promise!” he said as he offered his pinky finger. “Promise!” she nodded.

 

2015 -

Kyungsoo walked out of his room and ran to downstairs. His parents are having breakfast and he approached them “Morning” he smiled and pulled out the chair. The maid poured in a hot coffee into his cup. “How’s work, Kyungsoo?” Mr. Do asked as he flipped through the newspaper. “Yeah, it’s totally okay and this month, a lot of client came to consult with us” he smiled as he sipped his coffee.

Mr. Do smiled as he patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “That’s my son!” he said. Kyungsoo smiled as he spreads the peach jam all over his bread. “Honey, you still remember Mr. and Mrs. Kim? Our friend back then” Mrs. Do said. “How can I forget them. Why, what’s wrong?” he said as Kyungsoo stared at both of them. “They’re coming back from Canada” she smiled. “Kyungsoo, you still remember Na-eul?” she asked. He nodded “Yeah, why?” he asked.

“Na-eul got a job here so, she’ll be staying in Korea” she smiled. “That’s great!” Mr. Do smiled. “But Mr. and Mrs. Kim has to return to Canada after that” she said. “… I missed them and Na-eul. Right, Kyungsoo?” Mr. Do asked. He nodded once again. “We can discuss about that matter” Mrs. Do smiled and her husband smiled. “What matter?” Kyungsoo asked as he’s interested with it. “Ah, it’s nothing” Mrs. Do smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter