7th

Actually, She's My Wife! [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Na-eul, let’s eat” Mi-rae said with a soft voice and she knocked on the door few times. “I’m okay. I’ll eat later” she replied. “Don’t be like this. It has been a week since you lock yourself in the room” Suho said while patting Mi-rae’s back. “I’ll eat later, I said” she said. “Alright, we leave some behind for you” Mi-rae said and slowly walked away from the room. Both of them sat at the table and stared at each other deeply. “Do you think she’ll be okay?” she asked. He slowly reached her hand and smiled “She’ll be fine if she comes out now” he said. “I promised my mom that I’ll take care of it but I guess I can’t” she sighed. He stopped sipping his coffee “What happened on that night? I should ask earlier but you seem not easy so I just hold back my curiosity” he said. “That night?” she paused. “You totally can’t imagine it” she shook her head twice as a sign she doesn’t want to remember it at all. “But seem you’re so curious so, here’s what happened that night” she said and he listened attentively to her.

- 1 week ago -

“I don’t want to ruin our friendships” she said. Kyungsoo slowly approached her but she pushed him. “I don’t want all of these” she said. “I know” he nodded. “Don’t hug me, or I’ll change my mind” she warned him. “Okay, we’ll figure out a way to not make this marriage happens, alright?” he said. “Alright, but what if they still force us to get married?” she asked. Kyungsoo stared at her and sighed deeply.

“Na-eul” Mi-rae called and she quickly hid in Kyungsoo’s room and locked the door. “Na-eul” Kyungsoo knocked on the door while trying to turn the knob. “Open the door” he said. Na-eul walked back and forth in the room while biting her lower lips. She’s confused with her own feeling as she knows herself that she has develop some feeling towards Kyungsoo but not to the extent where she wants to marry him as she’s sure that Kyungsoo wouldn’t feel the same as her.

“Na-eul, open the door please” Mrs. Kim begged her from outside the room. She remained silent and sat on the bed and stared at the balcony. “Am I thinking straight right now?” she thought as she tied the tail of her dress around her waist. She climbed up the railing and took a deep breath before she jumped off. “Ow!” she screamed loudly as soon as she landed on the hard ground. There were scratches on her elbow and knee and it seems pretty bad. She silently blew her knee and elbow to ease the stinginess as she held back her tears.

Kyungsoo can’t take it anymore and he slammed the door hard. The door was opened after he puts extra force in kicking it and the room was empty. “Where’s she?” Mrs. Do asked and the sliding door caught his attention and he walked out of the room. As he walked closer to the railing, he saw a glimpse of Na-eul’s silhouette dragging herself out from the house alone. “I know where she is but can I ask you guys to stay back with the guests?” he said. Mr. Do nodded and let him go. “Please look for her” Mr. Kim asked nicely. Kyungsoo nodded and walked away.

Kyungsoo walked towards the front gate and turned left and right before he saw her again. She slowly walked as she wrapped the tail of her dress around her wrist. He noticed that she had trouble with her walking but he decided to follow her from behind. He doesn’t know why but he feels hurt by seeing her acting up like this. Maybe because both of them are objecting their parents’ decision of marrying both of them together but he shouldn’t feel hurt like this.

She stopped and checked on her knee. There was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter