2nd

Actually, She's My Wife! [ DISCONTINUED ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How are you, Kyung-ie?” Na-eul smiled brightly as she helped him with her luggage. “Wow, you’re still going to call me with that nickname?” he laughed. “Of course, Kyung-ie. It suits you well” she giggled. “Well, I’m feeling great and I feel even better to see you now” he smiled. “You missed me?” she asked. “A lot” he answered “Get in the car. We’re going to drop by at my favourite café” he smiled. She nodded and opened the door. She sat beside him and slowly pulled the seatbelt.

“So … I heard you got a job here. I don’t know that you’re interested in Arts” he smiled “Oh yeah … I took it as my major” she smiled “Where’s the place?” he asked. “… TZ Arts Building” she smiled “Ah, I think I know the place” he smiled “What about you, Kyung-ie?” she asked. He smiled upon hearing his nickname once again. “Well, I work with my dad now. I help him with his clients” he said. “… Ah” she nodded as she looked out.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked. Na-eul laughed. “Well, I’m too busy to get myself involves in love” she smiled. “Kyung-ie?” she asked. He shook his head and smiled. “Well, I’m not good with girls, you know” he smiled. “Oh, do you know that Mi-rae is here?” she asked. “Kim Mi-rae, your sister?” he asked. She nodded. “Yeah, she stays here with her boyfriend” she smiled. “So, you’re going to stay with her?” he asked. “Yeah, until I found my own house” she smiled. “Well, that’s good. I can go and visit you guys if I’m free” he smiled.

“Ah I missed Korea” she smiled as she looked outside. “You don’t miss me?” he smirked and turned to her. “… A little?” she laughed and Kyungsoo slightly pushed her head. “Of course, I missed you” she smiled and pinched his cheek. Kyungsoo frowned and focused on the road. “We’re going to drop by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter