Drunk Sehun

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Suhan  

"Hooligans I tell you!" 

  Somebody please kill me.    "Future criminals is what they are! Why, if I was their parent, I would ground them for eternity! Cutting class, ts!" Mom was ranting on and on and on. She hadn't stopped since the second we walked out of the school building. I was about ready to jump from the car because if I had to hear "I'm glad my daughter is not like that" one more time, I was gonna explode.    "Those boys are just throwing their futures away! I'm sure if they had just paid attention to their studies, their lives would soar!"    "Not everyone's goal in life is to be a doctor omma..." I lowly muttered.   Apparently it wasn't low enough since mom's head whipped to me with distraught eyes before turning back to the road. "Ahn Suhan!" She shrieked.   And with her second rant, I pulled out my headphones from my back pocket and slid them into my ears with a silent but heavy sigh and listened to my music. When I could still hear my mother's high pitched and very piercing voice, I raised the volume high enough that the only thing I heard was Park Bom's soulful voice. I was sure that my eardrums were gonna blow out, but hey, if it meant I wouldn't have to hear Omma's voice, then I didn't care.   I think she was still ranting when we reached home because I saw her lips moving, but she stopped once we started walking up the concrete stairs and into the house. When I lowered the volume to see if she was done, the only thing that hit my ears was a lawn mower and a few birds chirping.   I gleefully took my headphones out and went straight up to my one month old room with my puppy Donggie following me. I reached the room and went inside, closing the door shut behind me. I slumped onto my bed along with Donggie. He was sprawled out right next to me, nuzzling up to my side. I to my side and hugged him close to my chest. Donggie always loved being in my arms, and the feeling for me was completely mutual. He was a tiny golden retriever that we adopted about a month ago. He's the only family member that doesn't care about how my grades are, or how my posture is, or how poised my ballet form is. The only thing that he cared about was the smile on my face, something he rarely get to see.    I gave him a kiss on the top of his head before closing my eyes, and creating my dream world.   Today, I was standing on the top of the highest waterfall in the world with Donggie right at my side. The wind was blowing in my hair and I felt like I was on top of the universe. The fresh air at the top filled my lungs with a burst of energy and liveliness. The cliff is so high up, I felt like as if I could touch the sky. I felt like I could just reach up, and I'd feel the wetness of a pure white cloud.   So, I placed my legs together, grabbed Donggie in my arms, bent my knees, and leaped for my life.      Even though this was all fantasy, I could almost feel the water that I had just crashed into. It was so refreshing and cleansing. And when I came back up, I was a new woman. Donggie and I swam to the land and we just lay there on the beach, watching the beautiful birds fly over us as the setting sun created a purple and blue color in the sky.   Pure bliss.      

 

    "Suhan!"    "SUHAN!"    My head shot up with the voice of my mother. I immediately jumped out of bed, fixing my clothes and hair as I ran out of the room. "Neh omma?" I asked as I sped down the stairs, feeling a little light headed from the sudden awakening.   "Get the clothes from the hanger outside and then come get dinner." My mother commanded as she added something to the food she was preparing.    I nodded with a small yawn and began walking to the back balcony. "And stand up straight Honey. Don't slouch." And with that, my back automatically straightened as if on instinct and I walked out to the balcony, closing the door behind me. I looked a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter