Spirit Week: Monday

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suhan's alarm went off in the early hours of the day. She groggily lifted herself up with her completely hair covered head swaying back and forth from how tired she was. She had spent all of Saturday dreaming about Kai's encounter Friday night and then had to push herself until 12AM Sunday because she forgot to study and do her homework.

So with one eye still closed, she pushed herself out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Suhan wrapped her birds nest into a tight bun and began washing her face and brushing her teeth. As she gargled the minty mouthwash, she remembered that today was the first day of Spirit Week and thus, the students could wear whatever they wanted. Suhan's eyes shot open and she quickly spit the mouthwash out and ran out of her room and to her closet. She grinned as she tried to pick out a cute outfit that Kai would like. He didn't seem to pay attention to girly girls like Joo Ri but instead hung around girls like Aya and Seulgi, cool and normal girls. So Suhan picked out a pair of skinny jeans with a black short sleeves blouse.

She bit her lip, trying to imagine how Kai would react. Would he think she looked nice? Would he compliment her? Would he instantly fall in love with her?

"Keke." Suhan bashfully giggled, covering her face from embarrassment.

 




Since there were still about 20 minutes until the students had to get to their homerooms, the group was chilling outside at one of the tables in front of the entrance with Aya and Suhan still needing to arrive.

"How much do you guys wanna bet Aya's gonna wear booty shorts and a tank top?" Taemin asked the others. Kai smirked and nodded while the others laughed.

"Oh definitely." Seulgi chuckled.

"Hey anyone else notice how cute Joy is?" Sehun asked.

"Oh please. You mean anyone notice how cute her legs are?" Kai said, whacking the other on the forehead. "You've never talked about her before and the one day she wears a skirt without leggings she's suddenly cute?"

"Yah! I only said it because she just looks different today!" Sehun argued.

"Oh really?" Seulgi raised an eyebrow. "What color was her shirt?"

Sehun was about to prove his point when he stopped. Crap. What was her shirt color? "Uh...you know, blurprangellow...." He mumbled, his head and eyes lowering.


"Idiot." D.O rolled his eyes.

"Guys!!!"

Everyone turned towards the sound of the familiar voice before they all broke into a heavy group laughter upon the joyous sight.

"Did I call it or what?" Taemin laughed as Aya came running towards them in her super short shorts and a pink tank top, not to mention her blood red lipstick that was stained across her lips with an exaggerated cat eye.

"Where's Hong Ssem??" She beamed when she reached them.

"Dude," Seulgi's jaw dropped, "You look so fricken hot." Aya beamingly grinned back at her friend in thanks.

"Wow." Kai chuckled. "When you said you were gonna show him who's boss you weren't kidding."

"This'll teach that old bastard not to yell at me for my skirt being too short and my makeup being too much." Aya said.

While the others had to calm themselves from Aya's insane personality, D.O had gone through the liberty of taking his sweater off and throwing it over her shoulders.

"The guys are staring at you like a piece of meat." He said. Aya's face fell as he tried to slide her arms into the holes.

"Excuse me." She slapped his hands away. "Do Kyungsoo-ssi, if you're not my boyfriend, then please don't concern yourself with me." She snapped, throwing the sweater back in his face before turning towards the others. "Anyone know where Hong is?"

"I heard he's in the library." Taemin told her. Aya gave herself a 'fighting' before running off with almost every male in the courtyard staring at her.

Meanwhile D.O was still in his spot, dumbfounded by her scolding.

"Seriously though, what did you expect to happen?" Seulgi sighed with a shake of her head at his stupidity.

Kai was just smiling at how wonderful his friends seemed in his eyes when he caught sight of someone that suddenly looked different to him.

"Omo! Suhannie!" Seulgi exclaimed when she saw the said one walking into the school yard.

Suhan looked over and lightly smiled, changing her walking course towards them instead of the school doors.


"You look so cute!" Seulgi gushed.

Suhan bashfully smiled at her compliment and ree herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter