Girlfriend

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH KANG SEULGI!" Taemin screamed as he lunged for Seulgi. The latter skillfully moved out of the way and since Taemin had to hold his towel from falling, he had to stop for a few seconds and fix the cloth wrapped around his waist. 

"AYA THIS ISNT FUNNY!" D.O. yelled at her. Aya had climbed into one of the nearby trees and since D.O. was on the shorter side and had to watch his towel like Taemin, he couldn't reach her. 

"Then why am I laughing?" Aya chuckled as she dangled his shirt right above his reaching arm. 

Kai looked at Suhan who was standing a few feet away from him near the bleachers. He walked over and placed his hand in front of her. "We don't know each other well enough to bicker or attack the other, so it'll be easier if you just give me my clothes." He bluntly stated. 

The old Suhan, the one who disappeared for a bit with that sudden burst of energy and freedom, immediately came back and lowered her head, handing Kai his clothes.    "I'm sorry."    Kai furrowed his eyebrows. Why was she apologizing? It was just a little joke; although a little angry, he understood. He knew this was Aya's doing and that Suhan just got tangled up into it, so there was no need for her to apologize.    "Aya I swear if you don't give me my clothes I'll- "    "You'll what?" Aya smirked. "You'll climb up here and kill me?" She raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, do that while you flash everyone your itty bitty, teeny weeny, little pe-"    "Yah yah yah yah yah." D.O. quickly interrupted before she could finish her vulgar sentence.       

 

 


Kai

 

"So how did you manage to get your clothes back from the she devil?" I asked with a chuckle as D.O. and I walked to the library. 

"I'm taking her to the movies next Saturday." D.O. sighed. I couldn't help but smile at Aya's condition. Leave it to Aya to have the chance to get anything, and she asks for a date. 

Everyone knows that Aya likes D.O. and other may not see it, but I know D.O. likes her too, even though he denies it to the ends of the Earth. 

Just give it time though, he'll realize he's crazy about her. 

 

Anyway, I know Aya told Soo and me not to come to the library, but how can we not? We gotta study too and we wanna see our friend. And surprisingly, I kinda wanna see the new girl. She's pretty interesting. Like this whole day, I thought she was just a little quiet mouse but then when she took my clothes and I saw that beaming smile on her face, it seemed like a whole new person to me. 

And man, her smile is something. She has these cute little dimples that gave her this youthful look but her eyes made her look really pretty. Almost as beautiful as my girlfriend's. 

Don't get me wrong though, I have no feelings for this new chick. I just think she's interesting, in a good way. In a way that I wanna get to know her. 

 

 

Soo and I got to the school library in a few short minutes since it was right outside of the main building of the school. We walked in and immediately scanned the room for the she devil. 

Soo nudged me when he saw the new chick in the nonfiction section reaching for the top row of books. The top row was a little out of her reach even when she jumped up to get it. It was cute how she pouted when she couldn't reach it. 

"Aya's probably at her usual table." I told Soo, nodding to tables and seats towards the back by one of the exits. He nodded before leaving me to go to the table. 

I walked over to the new girl and reached up to grab the book she was jumping for. "Here." I said handing it to her. A shy yet grateful smile grew on her face. 

"Thank you." She said while bowing her head to me. "Are you here for Aya?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. You guys at the back?" 

She nodded once more. I had to grab a book too so I tried to walk passed her, but she stepped the same way I did. I stepped to the side to let her through but she did the same. I chuckled before we both did the same thing again. This was getting ridiculous. So I just grabbed her by the waist, lifted her slightly off the ground, turned, and placed her in the way she wanted to go. 

"There." I chuckled before going my own way to grab mine and Soo's book. She was very light, no surprise though since the girl was only a little taller than D.O and much skinnier than the lad. 

 

 

 

 

Suhan 

 

I'm fine. 

I'm totally fine. 

Kai only placed his magical hands on my waist and lifted me in the air. Psht. No big deal.

I mean, he's only the cutest guy I've ever seen. 

But I'm alright. Really.

WOULD IT KILL THE LIBRARIANS TO TURN THE HEAT DOWN IN HERE?!

It's like a sauna in here. Jeez.

"Hey you alright?" Aya snapped her fingers at me. I blinked and looked up at the girl.

"Yeah," I forced a chuckle, "why?" 

"You've been staring at this page for a while now." Aya said with a slightly worried expression. 

"Oh I was just slowly reading." I lied.

"It's upside down." She said bluntly. 

*facepalm* 

My eyes closed in embarrassment as I turned the book around, wanting to disappear into a black hole. 

But Aya and D.O, being the nice people they were, just laughed it off and went back to their own research. 

"Yah Soo." I heard a magical voice sound from the direction I had come from. I looked up and almost immediately blushed at the sight of Kai walking towards us. How is he acting so normal? Should I just brush off that intimate moment we had a few minutes as well? Should I act like we didn't share a spark just now? 

Ok, well, maybe I'm overreacting. It's not like we kissed or anything- omo. Me kissing Kai?? 

Keke....me kissing Kai! *squeal* 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Aya suddenly said and got up. She walked over to Kai and since he was in her way, he moved to the left, but Aya did the same. They both moved to the right, just like how Kai and I did earlier. They both laughed before- oh. Great. 

Before Kai placed his hands on Aya's waist, lifted her up, turned, and placed her down in the direction she was going. 

Aya laughed and ruffled his hair. "Cutie." She said before going to the bathroom. Kai smiled and turned back around to finish what he was about to say to D.O. 

"Is this the book you had last time?" He asked walking over to the table. Kai placed a research book in front of Kyungsoo while pulling out the chair in front of me. He plopped down on his seat, with his feat touching mine. 

Who knew that feet touching could feel so intimate? 

"Yeah, that's it." D.O. nodded. "I'm gonna go grab a laptop from the cart." He said before getting up and leaving. 

I slightly glanced up at Kai whose eyes were intently reading the material. He didn't seem like the type to try so hard at school considering he skips 24/7. 

I looked back down at my own book and tried to focus on the project. 

But how in the world was I supposed to focus when Kai's foot was lightly caressing mine?! 

Does this mean he likes me?! Omo. What to do? What to do??

I've never really had a boyfriend before! 

Oh God Suhan. Calm yourself. 

Kai suddenly looked down under the table and chuckled as he moved his foot away from mine. "Oh , sorry. I thought your foot was the table's leg." He nonchalantly said. 

Oh. 

Yay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter