Jongin

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Think about what you say before you open your ing mouth you bastard.” D.O. said as he glared down at Chanyeol who was on the ground, holding his jaw from the pain.

 

“Does this little wanna die?!” Baekhyun yelled before lunging at D.O. But before he could come in contact with Kyungsoo, Kai had suddenly stepped in and held Baekhyun back by the collar of his shirt.

 

“That’s enough.” Kai said with a hard and serious tone. Suhan stared at Kai. The way his voice radiated through the outside space made her skin crawl. His voice was low and stern that silenced them all. Where did Kai go? Who was this frightening man in front of her? His stare at Baekhyun was hard and deadly. Any sort of playfulness and kindness Kai once showed was replaced by anger and force. And Suhan honestly felt a little scared of him.

 

“Go.” Kai ordered. “Now.”

 

Suhan was the only one surprised to see Baekhyun and his friends leave at that. Baekhyun shot Kai a distasteful look and helped Chanyeol up before they all left.

 

D.O was heaving up and down from anger. He turned to Aya who was just staring at him.

 

“Aya-”

 

But Aya just walked away before any of them could speak to her. She left all of her stuff, and just walked away back into school without a word.

 

“Go see if she’s okay.” Kai told Seulgi. The latter nodded and immediately followed after Aya. The bell that signalled the end of lunch then rang which also signalled the end of this scene. Sehun and Taemin nodded towards Aya’s stuff.

 

“I got it. You guys go.” D.O. said. The two boys nodded and began walking away.

 

Taemin suddenly stopped when he saw Suhan still sitting there, frozen in her spot. “Suhan.” He called. The girl jumped at the sound of her name as if she had just been caught eavesdropping. She had almost forgot that knew of her existence.

 

“Come on.” Sehun said. Suhan blinked, as it took her a little bit to register everything that was going on.

 

Right, she was still at school. She still had classes to attend.

 

Suhan slightly nodded in a daze and got up, following them. The last thing she saw before going in was when she glanced back at Kai and D.O. Kai had slumped down on the bench, resting his head in his hands as D.O. cleared Aya’s stuff up.

 

 


 

Suhan sat alone on the bleachers in gym class while the other girls were still changing. She hadn’t seen Aya, Kai, D.O, Chanyeol, or Baekhyun since lunch and frankly, she was a bit worried. She wondered if Kai and D.O. would be in a lot of trouble. Maybe not Kai but D.O. would definitely get a detention or something. But she was wishing he wouldn’t. As much as it’s wrong to hit people and Suhan wholeheartedly believed violence was never the answer, Chanyeol kind of deserved it.

 

She then thought back to Kai and how is personality had suddenly changed like that. She was honestly a bit scared of him at that moment. Kai seemed deadly when he spoke. It was sending shivers down her spine just thinking about it.

 

“Hey.”

 

Suhan looked up and saw Seulgi making her way up the bleachers towards her. She reached Suhan’s seat within a few seconds and sat herself down next to her.

 

Seulgi gave Suhan an understanding and sad smile as if she knew what Suhan had been pondering about.

 

“A lot to take in right?” Seulgi said with a soft chuckle.

 

Suhan gave her a small half-smile and nodded. “Yeah, a bit.”

 

“This is usually the point where people start to run away from us.”

 

Suhan looked up at the girl who was staring in distance. Run away? Why would she want to run away from them?

 

“What do you mean?” asked Suhan.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter