Lost

My Other Half
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So are you gonna ask Soo to the dance?" Taemin asked as he and Aya walked down the street towards the bus stop.

  "No, Luhan asked me last night when I got home and I said yes." Aya told him as she played with the strap of her backpack.    Taemin's eyes widened at Aya's new information. "Luhan?? As in, Luhan Luhan??"    "There's only one Luhan at our school Tae." Aya chuckled. "Yes, that Luhan."    "Wah." Taemin gaped. "You're really on another level."    "Oh come on. It's not that big of a deal." She shrugged him away.   "Not that big of a deal?? ing Luhan asked you to the dance! The richest and part of the populars at our school, asked YOU to the dance! I told you he likes you!!"    "Oh Tae don't start." Aya groaned. Sure, Luhan was probably the cutest kid at school, and he had enough money to buy a small country, and everybody in the school knew and liked him, but none of that stuff mattered to Aya.    Luhan....he didn't have any character. He was sweet, but Aya never saw any character in him. No one ever understood what she meant, but she knew that if the circumstances ever came down to it, Luhan would do whatever it took to keep his reputation. To everyone else, they saw a cute and sweet student, but Aya looked past the looks and the money and the amount of fan girls he had.    "Do you like him??" Taemin frantically asked.   Aya looked and glared at him. "Yah." She hissed.    "Okay fine." Taemin backed off. "But still, holy cow."    "Oh let it go Tae!" Aya rolled her eyes. Taemin finally quieted down for a bit after her scolding and the two walked in a comfortable silence.    Aya started to whistle as they reached the end of the neighborhood hill and continued walking to the bus stop. It was a nice day out today, not too hot with the wind giving the area a cool climate. Today was another perfect day for going around town.    "You gonna come after school?" Aya asked when they rounded the corner to the bus stop.   "Nah, me and Minho have our project to work on for Health." Taemin sadly declined.   Aya furrowed her eyebrows. "Project? What project?" She asked since they were in the same health class but the talk of a project had never appeared before her.    "Oh yeah you left early yesterday." Taemin recalled with a snap of his fingers. "Jang Ssem gave us a partner project. We all have diseases we gotta research."    "Who did Chorong partner up with?" Aya asked about the friend that she always paired up with.   "Sungjae since you weren't there." He responded.   "Aish." She cursed as they reached the bus stop. "Anyone left?"    "I don't think so." Taemin shrugged. Aya bit her lip in distress. If no one was left, she would have to do the project all by herself.    And we all know how much that .    So with slumped shoulders, she boarded the bus.      

 

          Suhan     Ok this is it.    Take a deep breath Suhan.    Just breathe. I got this, right? I mean, it's only a new high school.    Oh forget it. It's never "only a new high school." This place is full of , sadistic, vile little spawns just waiting to eat my flesh because the second I step forward everything will come crashing down and the next thing I know I'm leaving here in a straitjacket because I cried and flipped out when someone asked me for a pencil.    I only have one pencil!!!    "Hey, do you have an extra pencil?" The girl beside my locker asked after she looked for one in her own.   Oh no my nightmares are coming true.    Without thinking, I just handed her the one in my own hand.   "Thank you!" She smiled at me before closing her locker and walking away.    Crap that was my only pencil.    Darn girl.    UGGHHH.   Ok the bells gonna ring any second now.    So with a swift shutting of my locker, I walked up the narrow staircase to my first class with my head down low, trying not to create any sort of contact with these people. Jeez, don't these people have to go to class? Aren't they gonna be late? Do they even care? I heard that if you're late 3 times in this school you get detention and if you miss any more, you get suspended.   Suspension.   Oh I can't even fathom what my parent's would do to me if I ever got a late slip, let alone suspension. If I ever got suspended, I would rather take my chances with North Korea than my mom.   Wait.   I have no idea where the heck I'm going.       

 

    Kai   "Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely, baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonel~ay. Cuz I'm, just another girl..."    -BRRRRINNNGGG-   Ah , I'm late!!! Nooooo!!   Oh well. .   "Who's that?" I ask myself when I see a girl peeking into the rooms, glancing down at a piece of paper every second or so. I take out one of my headphones and walk towards her, finally seeing her distraught face. Oh it's the new girl!    , what was her name? Sunny? Sora? Sehun? No , not Sehun.    "Uh, hey!" I call. Her head jerks up at me with a slight jump and she stares at me with her innocent, but slightly scared eyes. "You're...you're the new girl right? I think PSong introduced us yesterday."    I could see her gulp and her hands tighten on her backpack strap and the paper which I assume is her schedule.    "Uh- uh, yeah. I'm S- Suhan." She stuttered even though I could tell how normal she was trying to sound.   What's wrong with her? I'm not gonna kill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter