JJ's Dreadful Moment

In My Heart ... Forever Yours

 

Several minutes had passed, still, he was standing in front of her house with so much hesitation. The emotions that he is feeling right now are too strong that he might end up saying the wrong things.

 

Here I am, standing in front of Hye Bin’s home, Jae Joong thought as he looked at the house longingly. After three years of searching, finally, I’ve found you.

 

Jae Joong saw Junsu just a few steps away from him. Junsu seems agitated but the latter had kept his silence. Poor Junsu, caught up between his loyalty to me and that of Hye Bin.

 

Then he remembered Yoo Chun coming here. Right now he is inside the house. Probably talking and laughing with Hye Bin. Telling stories about the past. Did they even talk about me? About me and Hye Bin?

 

Anger started to swell up inside him. Yoo Chun-ah, how could you do this? You know how much I want to see her again. I have so many questions to ask her.

 

It was just too much for Jae Joong to accept. His bestfriend and the girl he loves the most being together all this time. Finding out Hye Bin’s whereabouts is driving him insane.

 

His heart is telling him that there must be a reason behind all this but his mind is screaming betrayal from the two.

 

Hye Bin, you promised that we’ll always be together for the rest of our lives  inspite of my flaws. But look at us now.

 

Yoo Chun, I trusted you the most but why do I get to experience this pain from betrayal.

 

Jae Joong wants to scream and cry at the same time. He wants to scream at them for keeping to themselves all this time. He wants to cry because of joy and at the same out of fear. Joy, because he finally found her. Fear, because fate may not be on his side.

 

For three years, in my heart I have been mourning of our loss, Hye Bin.  But you seem to have moved on without me. What hurt the most at this time is that you’ve found your happiness with Yoo Chun?

 

Jae joong opened the gate and started small stride towards the door. The nearer he gets to the door, each step seems heavier than the last one. He could hear laughter coming from inside the house. Junsu was also walking silently behin him.

 

At last he was in front of the door. He took a deep breath then he pressed the door bell button.