Strong Heart

In My Heart ... Forever Yours

 

 

JYJ was scheduled to guest on Strong Heart. Everyone was having fun until the interview on Jae Joong started which brought tears to the other guests and audience.

Host:  Jae Joong-shi, how come you can sing these songs so beautifully? I mean, all the members really sang well and worked hard for the album. But your voice in this album sounds soo amazing.  As you can see, even your other members are nodding in agreement.

Jae Joong:  I really don’t know … (smiling sheepishly) maybe … because I can relate to the lyrics of song …

Host:     Can you sing one for us? The solo that you did in the album?

Jae Joong:  Sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdeqPaL7Bcs

Host:   Yaaah! (Clapping) Jae Joong-shi really has a beautiful voice! Don’t you think? 

Audience:    Neh!

Host:    Jae Joong-shi, I noticed earlier that a couple tears have dropped from your face while singing the song. I must say you were really into that song. Was this because you have gone through the same experience?

Jae Joong:     (Hesitant at first) …. Neh … I’m not supposed to say this on national tv …I am so dead. (Looks at the camera)  CEO-nim mianhaeyo. (Looks back to the host)  But it’s been three years since we broke up.

Host:    Can you tell us the gist of the break-up?

Jae Joong:      Uhm … It’s because I was young then and I listened to the wrong people. By the time, I’ve realized my mistakes, she was gone. I have learned my lessons well.

Host:     Ahhh … It must be really hard on you ….

Yoo Chun:   Jae Joong hyung had a hard time practicing the song because of the pain that he went through when he lost that person … But, he was very courageous in facing the pain and the memories. He persevered, that’s why the song turned out so beautiful …

Host:   That person maybe somewhere… thankful for being remembered … During those dark hours in Jae joong-shi’s life, what did the rest of the band do for him?

Yoo Chun:   We made sure that we were always around … the farthest was a phone call away. We didn’t talk much about it … sometimes the silence can be deafening but we stayed because we know he needs us at that time.

Junsu:   There was a point when I became his drinking buddy especially when Yoo Chun hyung went to Japan for his individual activities. To be honest, I don’t like to drink those kinds of bevearages, I’d rather play soccerwith Jae Joong hyung but he wasn’t in the mood to play in those days so I accompanied him out … as his drinking buddy. Boy, was I glad when Yoo Chun hyung was back. (laughs)

Yoo Chun: Because Junsu doesn’t like to drink there were days when Junsu becomes his partner in silence.

Junsu:  That’s me. I became his partner in silence (Audience burst into laughter)

Host:   What does that mean?

Junsu:   Whenever he is at home, he would stay in his room and listen to music or read a book. I would go to his room and lie down in the sofa trying to match the silence in the room. I was afraid to say something as this may hurt his feelings.  Every now and then, Jae Joong hyung would thank me for being … just there.

Host:  Really? Yaah … It sounds so nice to hear something about friends supporting each other.  (Audience mumbles in agreement)
Jae Joongshi, let’s pretend she watches the show. What do you want to say to her? Call her by her name. Is that alright?

Jae Joong: Neh? (Awkward posture and smile) Well, uhm …. Hye Bin-ah, (deep sigh) it’s been three years since you went away. I hope you are happy where you are. As for me, I am continuously healing. From the pain and loneliness. Someday, I’ll be able to look back at those beautiful memories without the tears in my eyes and what if questions. (Smiles sadly).

Host:   Beautifully said Jae Joong shi. She’s one lucky girl to receive such love from Kim jae Joong-shi.

Audience: Neh!

Host:   But let me remind you Jae Joong-shi that JYJ fans loves you very much to a point that they can be very possessive and they have ways of knowing the identity of the girl from your past. The fans may retaliate because of the pain you’ve gone through because of that girl. How will reassure your fans?

Jae Joong:  To JYJ fans, thank you for your support. For every milestone in our career as an artist, thank you for being always there for us. But this time, let me bear my own pain. The mistakes I’ve committed hurt that girl so much that the only way to be free from that suffering is to leave me. It was never her fault but mine alone. JYJ fans shouldn’t suffer from my mistakes. (Bows head to wipe the tears).

Audience:         Aw …

Host:  There you have it. JYJ Kim Jae Joong’s new song and how the song turned out to be beautifully sang. Kim Jae Joong-shi, I’m very sure that afer this show is shown on national tv, your name will be the most searched name in South Korea.

JYJ:    (Laughter).

Yoo Chun:   Jae Joong hyung maybe grounded for revealing too much today …

Host:   But if it will make the sales go high, CEO-nim is the happiest person in your agency, right?

Audience: Neh! (Laughter)

Host:                Now moving on …..

 

XXX

 

 

Jae Joong’s revelation of his feelings in Strong Heart made him tired and a bit depressed.

Yoo Chun and Junsu saw it. Both of them feel guilty.

“Jae Joong hyung, are you all right?” Junsu asked.

“Kind of. I’ve walked on a faltering ground back there,” Jae Joong replied. “I thought everything was okay with me now. But I guess it still hurts.”

“I don’t know what to say, hyung,” Junsu said.

“We don’t need to say anything to Jae Joong hyung, Junsu-ah. Hyung, you know we’ll always be here for you,” Yoo Chun assures Jae Joong.

“I know. And, thank you. Come on. Let’s go home.” Jae Joong placed both of his arms on the shoulders of Yoo Chun and Junsu an walked towards the parking lot.