arduous flabbergast

In My Heart ... Forever Yours

 

After two hours ….

 

“Junsu-ah, where were you? I have been calling you for ages! And, your phone was busy. Ms. Park is about to go home,” their manager was silently screaming at Junsu.

 

“Mianhae, hyung, eomma called. I just can’t hang up on her. Otherwise, there’ll be a lot of hell to pay. You know my mom,” Junsu explained.

 

“Come on. Let’s try the parking lot. My friend said she’ll accompany her to her car.” They were walking fast in the hallway to the car park.

 

Then JYJ manager’s phone started ringing. He picked it up and saw that the CEO is calling.

 

“Go, my friend knows what to do when he sees you.” He said before answering the phone. “Ms. Park is wearing a velvet red dress.”

 

He went on to the car park and started looking for Ms. Park and their manager’s friend.

 

To his surprise, he saw Yoo Chun leading a woman to his car. They were laughing together. But she couldn’t see the woman’s face.

 

The woman is wearing a velvet red dress. That woman is Joyce Park.

 

Is this woman the reason of Yoo chun hyung’s secretiveness?   He asked himself.

 

Junsu wanted to call him but he was hesitant. What if he hyung gets angry and start screaming about privacy?

 

He saw that the car was moving. Quickly, he called for a taxi. He instructed the taxi to follow the car.

 

After fifteen minutes of following YooChun and the woman, he saw Yoo Chun got off from the car in front of a wine shop. The woman was still in the car but a few minutes, the car went on his way.

 

Yoo Chun went inside the shop. Junsu waited inside the taxi. He decided to tell Jae Joong about his discovery.

 

“Jae Joong hyung you’ve got to see this. Come on. It’s Joyce Park that Yoo Chun hyung is dating,” Junsu said.

 

“What did you say … was her name?” Jae Joong asked.

 

“Joyce Park. The photographer from New York.” Junsu replied excitedly

 

“Tell me you exact location.” Jae Joong answered. Junsu heard the seriousness in Jae Joong’s voice which perplexed him.

 

Junsu told him the location. Jae Joong told him he was just fifteen minutes away. He will be following Junsu’s taxi just so Yoo Chun won’t recognize Jae Joong's car is following them.

 

After thirty minutes, Yoo Chun went out from the shop and hailed a taxi.

 

Junsu followed the taxi for another thirty minutes before it parked in front of a white fenced house with flowers surrounding it.

 

He told the taxicab driver that this where he well gets off.

 

Ouch! He flinched as he saw the amount on the meter. This unintentional detective work is costing a lot. When this is over, I’ll charge this cab fare to Yoo Chun hyung.

 

He immediately paid the taxicab driver.

 

He could see Yoo Chun opened the gate and walk to the front door. He moved slowly towards the gate hiding behind a car. Junsu realized this was the same car from the car park. He saw Yoo Chun pushed the door bell button.

 

When the door opened, his mouth involuntary hangs open.

 

“Joyce Park is Hye Bin noona? What is going on? And what’s with Yoo Chun hyung hanging out with her? Are they dating? Oh God! Jae Joong hyung …”

 

Yoo Chun went in.

 

Then, Junsu saw a pair of headlights was coming his way. Jae Joong’s car.

 

Upon seeing Junsu, Jae Joong parked his car just beyond the house with white fence.

 

Jae Joong approached Junsu. The latter saw emotions playing on the former’s face. Anger. Betrayal. Pain.

 

Right now, I don’t want to be Jae Joong hyung’s enemy, Junsu thought. He looks scary.

 

“Which house Junsu?’ Jae Joong asked. Junsu saw the transition of  Jae Joong’s face – from too many emotions to poker face.

 

“Hyung, maybe we can talk about this at home. I’m not certain which house. I kind of  lost them-“ Junsu said as he tried to maneuver Jae Joong’s attention.

 

“One last time Junsu. Which house?”

 

“We are right in front of it," was all that Junsu could say.