sincere approbation

In My Heart ... Forever Yours

 

It’s been a week since the talk with Mr. Matsuura but still Jae Joong hasn’t talk to Yoo Chun. For a week, he has been observing Yoo Chun. The only thing he hasn’t done was follow him from his car. He feels guilty of doing the same.

Today, he secretly asked their manager if Yoo Chun has any activities for the day. Their manager told him both of them had none. Kinda like a day off for them.

So he went to Yoo Chun’s room and saw that the latter was browsing some pictures in his laptop. When he saw Jae Joong comes in, he immediately closed his laptop.

“Hyung, don’t you know how to knock?”

“No, I don’t,” Jae Joong said teasingly. “And what’s this about being secretive? The moment I entered your room, you closed your laptop? Are those pictures of your girlfriend?” Jae Joong said trying to get the laptop from Yoo Chun.

Yoo Chun had a good hold on it that Jae Joong gave up.

“What’s wrong with you, hyung? Don’t you know the word respect?” Yoo Chun said angrily.

“What?! Hey, I don’t deserve this. You are screaming at me on trivial matters.” Jae Joong answered seriously. “Look, I have been observing you these past few days. You’re acting fine when other people is around. But, you are shutting us out junsu and I, when we are alone. Even Mr. Matsuura asked me what’s wrong with you. I’ve been covering your and all I get is this. Know the word respect first before you holler it out to other people.”

“Hyung … I’m sorry.” Yoo Chun said. I wish I could tell you about Hye Bin noona right now. But I can’t. Otherwise, we might not see her again. I might not see the laughter in your eyes again. “It’s just that I need to sort some things out. When everything’s okay, I’ll tell you all about it.” Or maybe Hye Bin noona will tell you about it. I just hope my plan works.

“It’s okay. I understand. I just want you know that we are here for you whatever it is that you are going through.” Jae joong said.

“Please, hyung bear with me if I’m acting this way. For now, all I can tell you is that it’s not about me. I’m just an in-betweener. The person who tries to makes things better for the people around him.” Yoo Chun said pleadingly.

“Is this what you get from those charity activities you’ve attended?” Jae Joong said jokingly. “I mean, look at you you’ve become a drama actor!”

“Hyung! Stop it! You make my charity works seems like a bad influence on my character,” Yoo Chun whined.

“Okay, I"ll stop.” Laughing at Yoo Chun’s childish act. “Oh! By the way, are those pictures from the camera you’ve brought a couple of months ago?”

Yoo Chun stiffened. Jae Joong saw it.

“Hey, I’m not gonna pressure you to show them to me. It’s just that you and Junsu had taken up the hobby of …. Hye … her. That’s all.”

“Hyung …”

“Is this what’s all about? Your being secretive? You think I’ll be angry or something just because you like photography?” Jae Joong smiled sadly. “You should know better Yoo Chun. Look, I’m not that selfish, you know.”

“Hyung, it’s because we care for your feelings. First, there was Junsu, then me …”

“Hey, if I was that affected then how come I was okay with the photoshoot that we have for our albums, for CFs?”

“It’s because those people were not connected to Hye Bin noona. But Junsu and I, maybe just maybe, we remind you of her,” Yoo Chun replied.

Jae Joong smiled. That sad smile he shows only to me and Junsu.

“Even if it reminds me of her, I still want you to do it. Why? Because it’s the artist in us. And, I respect your interests. It makes us a better person.” Jae Joong said.

"Thanks hyung. That makes me feel better.”

“Hey, how about we shoot some hoops today. Manager hyung told me you and I don’t have any activities for today.  Let Junsu join us,” Jae Joong said

“He’s out making money somewhere,” Yoo Chun said starting to dial Junsu’s number.