Momentous Moment

In My Heart ... Forever Yours

It took Hye Bin an hour to arrive at Cheonggyecheon.  She was anxious and at the same time excited of this meeting. She checked herself in the rear mirror before alightening from the car. Then she let out a long sigh to calm her nerves. 

The walk towards the place where they would meet feels like dream. Other people visiting the place also began to dissipate. Her eyes was gently scanning for that one person whom she had silently loved this last four years.

Then, she saw him ... leaning towards the wall so diffident. The very opposite of the Kim Jae Joong she sees on television, on magazine ... the Jae Joong she once knew. When she was just a few steps away from him, she just stood there and savored that moment while the colorful streetlight plays on his face. 

 

Sensing that someone was watching him, Jae Joong lifted his head and saw her. My beautiful Hye Bin, you came, Jae Joong said to himself. After putting a cap he started to walk towards her. So did Hye Bin.

For while they just stood and stared at other oblivious to the people passing by.

"Kim Jae Joong-ssi-"

"Hye Bin-ah-"

They both started.

"What?! Kim Jae Joong-ssi? I was Jae Joongie to you earlier ...  back at the restaurant."

Hye Bin didn't say a word. She just kept staring at Jae Joong' s face.

"Stop it, Hye Bin-ah. Your silence is driving me crazy. Have I misinterpreted you again?" Jae Joong was more unsure of himself now more than ever. "Please say something. If I'm making you uncomfortable, if meeting me again is a problem, then-"

"Kim Jae Joong-ssi ... I'm sorry for the pain I have caused you. For those times I was embarassed by your presence in front of my friends. For not acknowledging your feelings when I was feeling the same way too. From this day and onwards, I promise you I will never feel ashamed that I am seeing you as man." Tears started falling down her face. Before she could say anything more, he pulled her into his arms and held her long an hard.

"Thank you for coming to my side.The past ... let's put it behind us. What is important is that you are here in my arms. A dream come true after all these years. I just want to be your Jae Joongie."

"I misssed you ... Jae Joong-ah," Hye Bin said between sobs.

"Me, too. Saranghae, Park Hye Bin."

"Saranghae, Kim Jae Joong."

Then Jae Joong sealed their promise of love with a kiss.

______________


Author's Note: It's been a while. I apologize for this short chapter but I'll try to finish this project to make you-readers happy. Thank you for your support. Please, leave a comment before you go. :)