Seoul Art Fair

In My Heart ... Forever Yours

 

“Junsu-ah, wake up,” JYJ manager said. “You need to be at Seoul Art Fair by 2:00pm today.”

 

“Will Yoo Chun hyung and Jae Joong hyung be attending too?” Junsu inquired as he gets out of bed.

 

“You’ll be attending the said event by yourself since Yoo Chun and Jae Joong had other individual activities today. They’re out already.”

 

“What’s in Seoul Art Fair?” Junsu asked.

 

“They will be showing works of South Korean photographers, locally and internationally. You’re one lucky person to be invited and this is your lucky day,” JYJ’s manager teased Junsu.

 

“Me? Why?”

“Because Joyce Park’s works are included in the show.”

 

“Really? Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuung!!!! Saranghanda!!!!” Junsu squealed in delight. He had been a fan of Joyce Park photos. Her earlier works, which dates back three years ago, were his favorites.

 

“Yah! Take a shower so we can arrive there on time,”JYJ’s manager said as he was leaving Junsu’s  room.

 

“Finally, today I’m going to meet one of my influences in photography. I feel soo alive right now, hyung,” Junsu hollered out.

 

 

XXX

 

Together with JYJ’s manager, Junsu arrived at Seoul Art Fair at exactly 2pm. Opening rites were started and afterwards people started pouring in.

 

Lovely photos were showcased. Each photographer showed different point of view of landscapes, portraiture and others. What interested Junsu the most was the latest works of Joyce Park. He felt honored to be standing in front of her works. In today’s exhibit, Ms. Park showcased beautiful sceneries of Seoul. Some in monochrome, some in septia and some polychrome. A superb capture. For a fan like Junsu, it was awe-inspiring.

 

He looked for their manager and when he found him, he asked, “Hyung, is it possible that I will be personally introduced to Ms. Park?”

 

“Yeah, I think so. One of the organizers here is a close friend of mine. Though I’m not promising anything, she’s one elusive lady. When they’ve granted your request, I’ll call you.” JYJ’s manager started to look for his friend. But before going, he whispered, “Go and socialize.”

 

Junsu had also looked into other photographers work. Being an aspiring photographer, he felt that this is like an elementary school fieldtrip. He learned so much from those photos and from the photographers themselves.

 

Then, he heard his phone ringing. He felt excited. However, it was his eomma who was calling. He went out to the fire exit to get a better signal.